3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Thank you gentlemen, you saved me some time with these posts. I thought on first version of this game that it was very interesting, somthing that with given time of a year, could be somthing great. This was quite a while ago. But now I am aware of its progress and with that I am convinced it won't be worth any time in the future as well.
Hope 2022 goes great for everyone and again, thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Something has gone tilt with this VN.

Starting the 3rd day at school and the twins are thanking MC for punching someone and this girl is saying thank you for something I have not done. BuriedDesires 2022-01-02 20-52-10-89.jpg

Its like several days or even weeks are missing of which I have no idea about.

(((3rd day of teaching that is and the 4th over all day at the school.)))

ADD: Now its missing the complete Luna story other then MC getting knocked out and then taking Luna home, missing the rest of her story that use to be in the VN.
Skipped all the way to Christmas now, the story does not make any since now and is very disjointed.

I remember playing all the way to MC getting shot then took a break and now the VN just does not make any since and missing a lot of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: gdwwdg

GunnMcShooty

Nov 17, 2021
You need to work on your english or get someone to proof read. Dont use what you learned on the internet to write like "U" or "ur."

"Whats stalker"
And you think a Philosophy teacher wouldnt know what a stalker is?

Reactions: jackoffonher

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I played the V0.3.5 Xmas version using the uncensored patch .
I have used patches before, so no problem putting the patch into the game folder.
I didnt see anything that would require a patch
Sex with a milfs (wife) or the other frontal nudity I saw, is commonplace in games on this site
with no patch required.
Does that mean the game without the patch has no nudity or sex? (I didnt try)

I am thinking this game is not as it appears, and may be a waste of time.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
How old is Emma ? That Christmas scene with Sticker Girl felt weird. For one, it felt like author/artist was going to do the full scene but decided at the least minute to not do it, and second, back to my first question, how old is she exactly to know about lesbian stuff.

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I played the V0.3.5 Xmas version using the uncensored patch from Lewdpatcher.
I have used Lewdpatcher patches before, so no problem putting the patch into the game folder.
I didnt see anything that would require a patch from Lewdpatcher.
Sex with a milfs (wife) or the other frontal nudity I saw, is commonplace in games on this site
with no patch required.
Does that mean the game without the patch has no nudity or sex? (I didnt try)
Is the Lewdpatcher patch also being used as bait, to deceive us into thinking there is good stuff to be seen?

I am thinking this game is not as it appears, and may be a waste of time.
I haven't played the last update, but as I can remember, the patch is about incest and enables the loli content.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I'm still siding with those that say the 1 star reviews are ridiculous (and probably dishonest). In what universe would this game deserve the worst possible rating ?
That's the thing about community ratings systems: Everyone has their own scale. You have your definition of what the stars represent, and other people have theirs.

If you had each star represent the quality of writing, renders, story, gameplay, and fappability, what would this be worth? The writing is in serious need of a proofreader, so no star there. The renders are good, so there's a star. The story is an absolute mess, junking what started out as promising for a bunch of garbage diversions that confuse almost everyone. I'd give it a negative star for that. Gameplay would probably be half a star for being a VN with little in the way of player interaction. This game isn't jerkoff material and it just had a Christmas update with no lewd scenes (seriously misunderstanding how most devs treat holiday specials), so no star for fappability. I'm even tempted to give a negative star for making us watch the MC fuck a crack whore in that one update, but I'll be generous and give it a half for scrapping that plus having fuckable characters.

Total: 0 + 1 + -1 + 1/2 + 1/2 = 1 star!

The other thing is that the ratings are supposed to help other users know whether they should waste their time on it or not, so for some people the 1 star reviews are helpful. When you download an app, don't you check the low reviews first to make sure you're not installing some crap you don't actually want?

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
ADD: Now its missing the complete Luna story other then MC getting knocked out and then taking Luna home, missing the rest of her story that use to be in the VN.

I remember playing all the way to MC getting shot then took a break and now the VN just does not make any since and missing a lot of content.
on this that story was removed and placed as a side story (nightmares) as i think dev said it didnt feel right or fit story. so that Luna meeting was redone.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
on this that story was removed and placed as a side story (nightmares) as i think dev said it didnt feel right or fit story. so that Luna meeting was redone.
It may have been redone but the events aren't removed. The way it's written now the story still plays out like the events of "Nightmares" still happened in the game world. It's the same for the twins side story. They both apparently already happened "in real life" and are important to the story. The MC and other characters know that but you as a player have no way of knowing unless you play the seemingly non-canonical side stories. So now the plot makes even less sense than it did before. If they are part of the plot then they should be in the game and not hidden behind a sub menu.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Still does not explain the disjointed story, 1 moment your talking to an NPC and the very next click your somewhere else having a convo that seems to be an on going convo but players have no idea whats going on.
And the first convo is mostly forgotten.

What ever happen it screwed up the story in such a bad way there is no way to figure out whats going on.
The story was not rewritten but parts and bits was just completely removed leaving the player saying WTF just happen.

This is no longer worth playing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Still does not explain the disjointed story, 1 moment your talking to an NPC and the very next click your somewhere else having a convo that seems to be an on going convo but players have no idea whats going on.
And the first convo is mostly forgotten.

What ever happen it screwed up the story in such a bad way there is no way to figure out whats going on.
The story was not rewritten but parts and bits was just completely removed leaving the player saying WTF just happen.

This is no longer worth playing.
You can play Proud Father and Oh Daddy while you wait for more updates for this game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The xmas loli patch is a whole 10 images and two lackluster loops.
You want to kill this thread, don't you? You can bet that if a loli patch is not allowed here and must be delegated to lewdpatcher, posting pictures and a video, that this patch adds, are not a good idea either...

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
You want to kill this thread, don't you? You can bet that if a loli patch is not allowed here and must be delegated to lewdpatcher, posting pictures and a video, that this patch adds, are not a good idea either...
Yep, probably best if Skelton removed those
Also for us not to talk anymore about the subject.
Dont want their use killed everywhere
I allready altered my posts.

Last edited:

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks, I know you were just being helpfull.
Read Hermit76's comment (post #2,639)
I agree with him
please consider to edit out the pics and vid, and just leave your comment
That is helpfull enough

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes