3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
it seems that the author was so addicted by milking subscribers that he lost precious time and now his "game" looks primitive and unpromising against the background of some new projects in this cathegory

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The update wasn't as bad as people here were making it seem to be. But it seems like the dev doesn't have a clear direction for this game. The game has very good looking girls and the renders and animations are good, but that is pretty much it. The story is all over the place. We got introduced to a lot of characters in the first couple updates and since then we barely interacted with most of them. This game is still hurting from the whole mafia update.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...The problems I see in general are as follows:

In the Mafia story, which has since been shunted off to the side story, the protagonist was shot in the stomach. Even if the emergency doctor should arrive in time and the protagonist survives this, it would take months until he is physically back on his feet. Psychological recovery is something else again, if he recovers at all. In principle, the dev has written his own protagonist out of his story with the update that was still in the main plot at the time. Apart from that, it creates a contradiction with the previous update, which dealt with the side story of the red-haired twins.
not all stories are told in order.
I thought that gut shot scene was supposed to be a flashback, The PTSD of this event is the reason why you are talking to a shrink in the opening scene.
Just how I see it, I don't have any kind of inside knowledge,

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
not all stories are told in order.
I thought that gut shot scene was supposed to be a flashback, The PTSD of this event is the reason why you are talking to a shrink in the opening scene.
Just how I see it, I don't have any kind of inside knowledge,
The reason why the mc is seeing a therapist is because of the incident with the student that killed herself. It doesn't even make sense for the gunshot scene to be a flashback. The whole Luna story with the mafia happens after the mc starts teaching again.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The reason why the mc is seeing a therapist is because of the incident with the student that killed herself. It doesn't even make sense for the gunshot scene to be a flashback. The whole Luna story with the mafia happens after the mc starts teaching again.
Flashbacks happen whenever they want that's why they are flashbacks :p
but yeah I'm not arguing with you, I never read the story too closely, that is just the assumption I jumped too, as you said recovering from a near death injury in such a short time is just silly (unless he has supernatural abilities),

are we sure he isn't in a coma and this story is just a dream?

• Angry
Reactions: Winterxxxt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Flashbacks happen whenever they want that's why they are flashbacks :p
but yeah I'm not arguing with you, I never read the story too closely, that is just the assumption I jumped too, as you said recovering from a near death injury in such a short time is just silly (unless he has supernatural abilities),

are we sure he isn't in a coma and this story is just a dream?
Oh god... please don't even give the dev any more bad ideas.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
How the fuck would someone be able to shoot him when you can't even see him?
Luck. Or a load of guns.

But all jokes about John Cena's teacher doppelganger/clone aside:

I feel like the Dev needs someone to help him with the plot and also tell him sometimes when ideas aren't working. Or alternatively, a big whiteboard with thumbtacks and strings connecting the slips of paper (that have notes on events).

What about spelling in the 0.4 version? Is it still improvable?

Reactions: Loku02457

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Luck. Or a load of guns.

But all jokes about John Cena's teacher doppelganger/clone aside:

I feel like the Dev needs someone to help him with the plot and also tell him sometimes when ideas aren't working. Or alternatively, a big whiteboard with thumbtacks and strings connecting the slips of paper (that have notes on events).

What about spelling in the 0.4 version? Is it still improvable?
Yeah the spelling and the grammar could still be improved. I think the main issue with some of these games is that devs, for some reason, overcomplicate and add too much drama way too soon.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
For those that are complaining how short the update was the entire game got updated. Choice buttons got moved, Black borders was added to text, option buttons got centered, and most likely other things got updated. I didn't compare the entire version to previous versions but just a quick look I noticed a lot of small changes.

Was it worth the long wait... well that's for you to decide.
At least the other game with a father deliver pretty damn good update.I am not talking about DMD.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
At this point im just ashamed of myself for still downloading it and fapping to it... The conservations and inner monologues are outright dumb and just one scene after another to show off the girls.

The game had such a good start but with the rework after the "dream" the story got absolute bad...

It feels like dev is pissed that the community didnt like the vision. Its like "Yeah!? You hate my plans for the game/story?! OK then, here is the most basic fap material you can get! Have fun with it but dont ever bother me with a new/good story again!"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Winterxxxt

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It feels like dev is pissed that the community didnt like the vision. Its like "Yeah!? You hate my plans for the game/story?! OK then, here is the most basic fap material you can get! Have fun with it but dont ever bother me with a new/good story again!"
This kind of implies that the mafia storyline was good, which it was not.

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes