3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I never downloaded the Christmas one so that was a hot scene with sticker girl. Claire and Nora's scene was pretty hot. Ruby's scene was nice. Luna's scene was pretty good as well. Pity Luna ruined her hot ass look by destroying her hair.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
From the last comments i see that this game is still in the reanimation room after the shooting in the motel !! :ROFLMAO:
Well i guess this game will soon get a flat line and will end up in the morgue and i will not attend to the burial!

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 963341

Overview:
Mc, who quit teaching for a while due to a traumatic incident at his old school, and then he is offered a job in the country's most prestigious school.How are you going to keep up with this new school?
According to the choices you make, you will face the consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-21
Release Date: 2022-04-21
Developer: Betisis - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Uncensor Patch: * - *

Extras: MULTI MOD - FAN SIG - CHEAT MOD -
FAN SIG2

* This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1742523 View attachment 1742516 View attachment 1742512 View attachment 1742509 View attachment 1573102 View attachment 1525039 View attachment 1525038 View attachment 1525033 View attachment 1525026 View attachment 1525028 View attachment 1384080 View attachment 1384081 View attachment 1525025 View attachment 1384082 View attachment 1384084 View attachment 963428 View attachment 963414 View attachment 1037930 View attachment 1037934 View attachment 963419 View attachment 1037943 View attachment 1037944 View attachment 1037942 View attachment 963425 View attachment 1037941 View attachment 963426 View attachment 1037939 View attachment 1037937 View attachment 1106675 View attachment 1106666 View attachment 1106664
question was this a update or wasnt it v0-4 2 months ago and longer?

Nov 7, 2021
For those that are complaining how short the update was the entire game got updated. Choice buttons got moved, Black borders was added to text, option buttons got centered, and most likely other things got updated. I didn't compare the entire version to previous versions but just a quick look I noticed a lot of small changes.

Was it worth the long wait... well that's for you to decide.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For those that are complaining how short the update was the entire game got updated. Choice buttons got moved, Black borders was added to text, option buttons got centered, and most likely other things got updated. I didn't compare the entire version to previous versions but just a quick look I noticed a lot of small changes.

Was it worth the long wait... well that's for you to decide.
You sure? I see no difference in the new release to the game before. Maybe you mean the changes made from the mod?

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
To save me a download can anyone tell me if the new update is even worth downloading? I liked this game in the beginning, especially when the nightmare stuff was part of the main story(unpopular I know) but the last few updates felt like this game was rapidly going downhill.

Reactions: Rokohn

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Basically 2 scene with two of his niece, only one with any real action and that's it. Scene ends and update ends there...
I guess this answers my question. Well R.I.P to what could've been a good action packed thriller. Another dev tried to appease to the crowd and got burned for it.

Reactions: aakeko

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Strictly speaking, this VN is quite a mess since the update with the Mafia story. I don't know how this came about, whether the dev wanted this from the start, or if the idea came up at some point in development.

The problems I see in general are as follows:

In the Mafia story, which has since been shunted off to the side story, the protagonist was shot in the stomach. Even if the emergency doctor should arrive in time and the protagonist survives this, it would take months until he is physically back on his feet. Psychological recovery is something else again, if he recovers at all. In principle, the dev has written his own protagonist out of his story with the update that was still in the main plot at the time. Apart from that, it creates a contradiction with the previous update, which dealt with the side story of the red-haired twins.

Then in the 0.3 something update, our protagonist suddenly had problems having sex with his wife. I don't know the update and can therefore only refer to the comments of other users, but in the meantime I have the feeling that the dev doesn't really know where he wants to go with his story and shimmies more badly than well from update to update.

On top of that, the spelling is pretty wild to say the least. I don't expect literary masterpieces and I can overlook typos, but when there's a fire everywhere, you can't ignore the smoke anymore.

In older posts I had already listed here that the core story would already have more than enough ideas for the plot and not some far-fetched twists are necessary:

Teacher who has moved to a new school and is dealing with the suicide of a student. In addition, rumors that there was an affair between him and her.
The teacher tries to gain the respect of his students and helps them solve their own problems.
Parents of the dead student make life difficult for the teacher, possibly with the help of the tabloids. Possibly the marriage of the protagonist suffers from it or the general family life.
So potential plot points would be: overcoming the past, being a competent teacher, saving his marriage, and getting back together with family members who are estranged from him.

Yes it's not an incredibly innovative plot, but I think for someone completely new trying to find his style and hone his skills it's more than sufficient.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I remember the first update to this game, great potential, interesting characters and the plot of the game but now with each new update I have the impression that there are more and more unnecessary things and characters, it looks as if the author did everything just not to focus on the main plot, it gets more and more annoying...

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes