3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
is the loli content avoidable?
there is none
...atm anyway. ;) which is why so many people were complaining about a bait and switch with the dev early on showing some signs of going in that direction before pulling a 180 and and going in a completely random direction(s).

Dec 27, 2020
It's an unique experience lol. That's all I can really say. I'm still shocked he gained donations. To me at this moment it is a dumpster fire and I even enjoyed the causal sex scenes.

I will continue just to see what in the hell happens next. Aliens? Prison sex? Alien Prison sex? Hell if I know...
I always had a fascination for numbers and audience behavior. It is irrelevant but interesting for me.
That said, something seems odd with the numbers on Patreon at the moment.
Look at his graph:

His Patrons a rising but his income stagnate. That's really odd. And I have no explanation for that.
Usually some patrons opt out at the end of the Month do not happen here either.
Maybe Patreon change something. But I can't trust these numbers at the moment.

Just my thoughts. I don't wish the devs bad numbers. But something seems odd with Patreon at the moment.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I always had a fascination for numbers and audience behavior. It is irrelevant but interesting for me.
That said, something seems odd with the numbers on Patreon at the moment.
Look at his graph:

His Patrons a rising but his income stagnate. That's really odd. And I have no explanation for that.
Usually some patrons opt out at the end of the Month do not happen here either.
Maybe Patreon change something. But I can't trust these numbers at the moment.

Just my thoughts. I don't wish the devs bad numbers. But something seems odd with Patreon at the moment.
I think after the last update some people who pledged the higher tier dropped to a lower and wait how the game evolves may rise again if it gets back the way 1.0 version was or may drop more, depending what the patrons want or better to say singed up for.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
there is none
...atm anyway. ;) which is why so many people were complaining about a bait and switch with the dev early on showing some signs of going in that direction before pulling a 180 and and going in a completely random direction(s).
Haha, well… good to know. Thanks for the info.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. Supposedly we were all going to get a big announcement by the Betisis... What was that, two weeks ago?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hmm. Supposedly we were all going to get a big announcement by the Betisis... What was that, two weeks ago?
Yeah, I asked about that as well. I guess it was just a random post from a user. The dev doesn't seem to care at all, they are the owner of this topic and can't take five minutes to put a post together.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, I asked about that as well. I guess it was just a random post from a user. The dev doesn't seem to care at all, they are the owner of this topic and can't take five minutes to put a post together.
I see. Well after the shitstorm after the last update, I think the dev is reconsidering his game choices. Probably decided he can't make the game he wants, and nobody liked his "new direction", so I am not holding my breath.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I was about to ask about the changelog difference between 1.5 and 2.0, but going off of the last couple pages of comments, I can see how it would only be frustrating and/or confusing to even update the changelog. I say it's worth the 177mb to download the compressed and see what the fuss is all about. lmao

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I was about to ask about the changelog difference between 1.5 and 2.0, but going off of the last couple pages of comments, I can see how it would only be frustrating and/or confusing to even update the changelog. I say it's worth the 177mb to download the compressed and see what the fuss is all about. lmao
I always urge people to play and make up their own minds rather than relying on the opinion of others. While the popular consensus is the last update was a hot mess and a huge diversion from what we expected the game to be, there were some who apparently enjoyed it. I mean, if you were hoping this game wouldn't be about school girls, family sex and lolis then I guess the last update will make you very happy.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I always urge people to play and make up their own minds rather than relying on the opinion of others. While the popular consensus is the last update was a hot mess and a huge diversion from what we expected the game to be, there were some who apparently enjoyed it. I mean, if you were hoping this game wouldn't be about school girls, family sex and lolis then I guess the last update will make you very happy.
To be honest, it kinda grosses me out. When I first played this, I was curious about the teachers gettin it on. I find a lot of these games make most routes optional, and I'd probably have avoided any teeny bopper stuff, anyway. If the schoolgirls are 18 year old seniors, now that's a whole different story, though haha. But we all know some of these games will go beyond that.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The question is: Do you mind not being able to make any meaningful decisions? Yes, some VNs have that too, including some good ones in my opinion, but there is at least usually already a relationship established between the MC and the other character. If you're just looking for a quick fap, then this update should definitely be fine.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The question is: Do you mind not being able to make any meaningful decisions? Yes, some VNs have that too, including some good ones in my opinion, but there is at least usually already a relationship established between the MC and the other character. If you're just looking for a quick fap, then this update should definitely be fine.
No decisions at all is the same thing as meaningless decisions, except meaningless decisions just slow down the progress of the story cause you have to think about whether you want the smut to happen or not. lol
I like games where there are multiple routes, each route with it's own smutty scenes. Regardless what you choose, something will happen. A lot of games have the old "do you want her to get fucked or do you want to just skip to the next scene?" But...either way...if the art is decent, and the story is decent, I've even gotten into some kinetic novels here and there, though I like to say I hate kinetic novels.
But in the end, this is all random and points don't matter. lol :)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I didn't find this update particularly 'fappable' at all. The sex with the random stranger in the toilet felt yuck, and fucking the drug addict in the ass made me feel bad. I felt a lot of things after that update, turned on wasn't one of them.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I play VN more for the storyline and when characters are well written, something Buried Desires lacks, for reasons I've already elaborately and factually explained. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people who give this VN good ratings after 0.2 are primarily not particularly interested in plot, but just the quick fap. Even though there are probably other VNs that do it more "elegantly" and offer more in terms of quantity.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally liked the gas station pump. it was the unintelligible motel dialogue that kind of killed it for me... but I got my marshmallows ready if it continues to be a dumpster fire or to use in my cocoa if it starts to make sense.

Either way I will not miss the next update...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I personally liked the gas station pump. it was the unintelligible motel dialogue that kind of killed it for me... but I got my marshmallows ready if it continues to be a dumpster fire or to use in my cocoa if it starts to make sense.

Either way I will not miss the next update...
I didn't hate this update I just think it was missing something....anything really to connect to previous updates so we get a sense of timing, specifically tying in something already happening or just happened in a previous update that can tie this story together. Other than bringing up her family there wasn't anything else really referenced or brought up other than the scene with the middle daughter that was new insight on her personality.

I'm not ready to give up on this VN just yet, but for now will hold off on supporting financially until I get a better coherent idea of where it's going and what's going on. As for the lewds this update, I honestly felt a little dirty watching that with no choice not to partake. Ordinarily all lewd is good lewd for me, but this would have been the 1% time I seriously would have strongly passed on the gas and pump (if only because Luna was there and didn't want to get caught by her) and the girl at the motel was just fucking sad. That's like fucking a drunk girl while you're still sober, no matter how much she says she wants it, it's wrong, not even considering STDs. Hearing her backstory was even sadder after the fact....

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes