3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
is there a landlady? could someone please show her to me?
There is no landlady. This about a man with a wife and sister and their kids. Atleast it was. Now it's what happens when a teacher snaps and goes off and hijinks ensue...

The wife is hot with cum coming out of her nose though...

Reactions: SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
so then are the redhead teens the MC kids? are they available?
There is no landlady. This about a man with a wife and sister and their kids. Atleast it was. Now it's what happens when a teacher snaps and goes off and hijinks ensue...

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Just played the redhead twins' side story and must say I like it. The main story is interesting too.
The only thing I don't like at all is the hairstyle of the MC's youngest daughter. Looking forward to future updates!

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The dev will be making an announcement soon, regarding this update and the next one moving forward.
I'm not going to go in to details, as i am sure they will share what they want to regarding their current situation, so if all of the people bashing the dev here could at least wait until said announcement, that would be great.
There is a very clear difference between giving one's honest opinion, whether it is positive, negative, or neutral, which is the whole point of these forums, and "bashing the dev". Just because the dev isn't happy with all the negative reactions to his last update (which was terrible IMHO), doesn't mean we should all just stop talking about our opinions. He is free to open his own website and game forum and then he can have a rule that only 100% positive comments will be allowed, and he can delete all other comments. See how popular that forum is.

I have been reading this forum for a few weeks, and nearly all the comments are the player's honest opinion about the update. Sure, there were a few guesses about the devs motives, whether they were influenced by Patreon policies or forum rules, or whether it was his plan from the beginning how everything turned out, but they are just guesses, since the dev has been strangely silent about the whole thing since the update, considering he does post here. I woudn't say anything has really gone into bashing the dev territory.

The dev doesn't owe us anything here, but I am sure he is reading this forum occasionally, since he has posted here from time to time, so if he wants to clear up his thoughts on why he has moved his game in what is clearly a very different direction that most of us expected, he could have done so anytime in the last few weeks, and can still do so if he wishes.

It is his game, after all, and even if 90% of his players hate the direction it is going, I am sure there are some users that like the newly violent MC, that lashes out when insulted by his teenage niece, so this game might be right up their alley.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
I don't believe I bashed the dev even remotely with my terminology, though I will admit to being very annoyed at the quality of the storyline in the new update.

Every criticism I had was aimed primarily at the story, not the person creating the story. If at any point it veered off that, then I apologize.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IF I had this wife and these kids I would be unseen and unheard and unspoked of at work.
The doors would break every time I got off to be with these wonderful gorgeous babes for eva!
Someone plz tell me what happened to this game:( Everything was going well and then this last update the story just wentto shit!!!! Just crazy…. Did the writer quit or something?
This story is all over the place. It's reminding me of every terrible student script I've ever had to read in college. It starts out with a hint of coherence as if it's actually going to make sense, then suddenly veers off and becomes something completely different in a very unsatisfying way with characters I don't care anything about. The character models are great, the animations are good, but god that writing is pretty bad. I'm not going to assume intent, but it really comes across like the devs had no idea what story they wanted to tell and just decided to full stop and change direction halfway through. It's a complete mess and makes no sense. I'm not going to say there's nothing of value here, but in its current state this is not worth reading.

As others have said, I don't have any particular feelings towards the devs, I don't care. I'm merely looking at this game objectively and finding that I just don't understand, nor care, where this story is going because it hasn't given me any reasons TO care. The main character becomes a different person from the intro instantly, and once .2 begins it's like we're in a completely different game/story. There's little to nothing connecting .1 to .2, it's like they're two different stories that have been pasted next to each other, and both are probably fine individually. The problem is that you're trying to meld them together and it's not going work. I just don't believe that the characters and events of .2 connect in any way to what is established in .1. That being said, .2 would probably work on its own as the establishment to its own story. I really think that the dev needs to take some time to figure out which story he wants to tell and stick to it.

There is a very clear difference between giving one's honest opinion, whether it is positive, negative, or neutral, which is the whole point of these forums, and "bashing the dev". Just because the dev isn't happy with all the negative reactions to his last update (which was terrible IMHO), doesn't mean we should all just stop talking about our opinions. He is free to open his own website and game forum and then he can have a rule that only 100% positive comments will be allowed, and he can delete all other comments. See how popular that forum is.

I have been reading this forum for a few weeks, and nearly all the comments are the player's honest opinion about the update. Sure, there were a few guesses about the devs motives, whether they were influenced by Patreon policies or forum rules, or whether it was his plan from the beginning how everything turned out, but they are just guesses, since the dev has been strangely silent about the whole thing since the update, considering he does post here. I woudn't say anything has really gone into bashing the dev territory.

The dev doesn't owe us anything here, but I am sure he is reading this forum occasionally, since he has posted here from time to time, so if he wants to clear up his thoughts on why he has moved his game in what is clearly a very different direction that most of us expected, he could have done so anytime in the last few weeks, and can still do so if he wishes.

It is his game, after all, and even if 90% of his players hate the direction it is going, I am sure there are some users that like the newly violent MC, that lashes out when insulted by his teenage niece, so this game might be right up their alley.
I don't believe I bashed the dev even remotely with my terminology, though I will admit to being very annoyed at the quality of the storyline in the new update.

Every criticism I had was aimed primarily at the story, not the person creating the story. If at any point it veered off that, then I apologize.
The story is of a man who had affairs with students and was punished for loosing it when he had to choose between
his love, a young student, and his job. That man is us, we are still in therapy for it and trying to surpress the anger
for that society burning his whole life down and keeping him apart from his students.

This man is very versed in convincing students and getting a hang of a number of them,
so he gets good professional recommendations once his credentials clear.

The story going haywire is of the gurl who had to dissapear and cut ties with him,
one of his student lovers, she is living on the streets and he is feeling responsable,
to the point anything he can - he would do, just to turn her away from the hard life on the streets.

That is his danger moment, he snaps at her because he sees no othe means to calm her down, to
get into her head and get some modicum of agency while being with her.

He feels he is the authority figgure, but truth is - he is not, the people looking to grab his former lover
are way more devious and dangerous than he can be so he looses that fight with them.

He could not control the situation with the gurl he wanted to save, he could not control the situation with her
kidnappers, he got broken and abused, so please cut him some slack.

Sometimes meaning well means being stern, being aggressive enough to make yourself heard.

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Make it all a dream because of a concussion, show the niece apologetic and concerned about him and that her actual behavior its not like he saw in the dream.
She agrees to come home to talk with her mother, they reach a middle ground with each other, she will come home more often and let her mother knows her whereabouts...later she will become close with MC's daughter again and the game can continue from that...Its kinda lame but everything is better than this 0.2 update.
About the dev, i dont have anything against him personally, he can stick to what he wants, its his right, im just not gonna play this game anymore IF he mantains what he did in 0.2, like the majority of the current players i think. Im not a patron and he will not miss me a bit, and problably the game will have a audience either way, but i think i have the right to express myself here and say that this update was quite bad imho... and im critizing THE GAME (the update to be more accurate), not HIM.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man. For how much I was looking forward to this update I don't think I've ever been so disappointed by a single update. Forced cheating not once, but twice with random girls I have no affection for, not to mention punching Luna lol I think Nora had it right, how fucking weak is this bitch boy?? Really a sad turn of events.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Someone plz tell me what happened to this game:( Everything was going well and then this last update the story just wentto shit!!!! Just crazy…. Did the writer quit or something?
Maybe the dev should spin off this last update as a separate game and continue with this game as originally written.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Damn! What happened? For me, this game was too good, but this last update? Damn, if a game gives MC a wife that is cool, sexy, and no reason to cheat, well, I like to keep that way, but why force you as MC to fuck 2 random girls? I'll wait a lil bit to see what next update will show, if what happened in this update will change MC's behaviour and see if I'll keep playing it. I'm a little disappointed, but hey, Dev can make the game he wants, I won't criticize it too much.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So when is this announcement going to be made? It's been over a week now, I don't think that's soon just to make one post about an update. I'm not sure where you got that info from Hellster, are you in personal contact with the dev?

The only thing I see on the patreon is sneak peek renders. It seems like this is just being ignored. It may be in the comment about the alleged leak but I can't get behind this financially in its current state so I have no way of knowing.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.40 star(s) 89 Votes