3.40 star(s) 89 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks. In my opinion the dev should make whatever he feels inspired to do because otherwise he the story will definitely suffer.
Absolutely agree 100%, but I say that about any/every dev.
In this case (imo anyway), the dev really needs to figure out what it is he wants to do though, let everyone know, and stick with it. If not; I'm not sure anyone will be around in another update or two.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Absolutely agree 100%, but I say that about any/every dev.
In this case (imo anyway), the dev really needs to figure out what it is he wants to do though, let everyone know, and stick with it. If not; I'm not sure anyone will be around in another update or two.
As the last update went out, the dev said that it was some kind of test not a real final continuation.
Maybe it was some test to try a few things because it was clear that this was not really well put together.
I looked more like a quick compilation of scenes in a road movie style.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
As the last update went out, the dev said that it was some kind of test not a real final continuation.
Maybe it was some test to try a few things because it was clear that this was not really well put together.
Maybe, I think I read something about it being a leaked thing that wasn't supposed to go public (too lazy to backtrack and check though). That is kind of why I am still here waiting to see what happens.
I thought the first release had potential and was a decent intro, the second struck me as kind of an odd decision (adding side events/story's before the main story was really underway) but it was also kind of interesting to learn more about the characters like that....then the last release dropped and I was left wondering wtf just happened.

I really do hope the dev tells the story he wants to tell, I just also hope he gives everyone a clue on what that is. Maybe some 'future plans' tags, or an overall synopsis.

Guess we'll see what happens when the next release makes it's way here.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On the subject of the leak: the problem I see here is that version 0.2 is available on Patreon (for Patreons) relatively close to the time of the leak until today. If the whole thing was meant as an experiment in terms of features, then it would have been better if it had been uploaded as a separate thing apart from BD. This way it seems more like "if people react positively to it, then I'll stick with it". The official statement also leaves that impression.

If you want to tell a story, you can't just have a beginning, you have to have an idea for the middle and the end. Along the way, you can then breathe life into the story with the details. With 0.2, it seemed more like you suddenly had an idea that you thought was so great that it absolutely had to be incorporated into the story, but no thought was wasted on how it harmonized with the existing story.

It may be because I have a very high standard as far as narrative is concerned, because I have a very good DM in P&P and do the DM myself, so I am also forced to change things in modules that don't make sense to me or that I am convinced are better from the narrative in a different way.

To explain it more simply, my impression was as follows: Imagine you are watching Game of Thrones, for example, and in the middle of the episode it turns into Blackadder (the series from the 80s with Rowan Atkinson).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is just like G0T -[ ned finds the proof, tells cersei of all people, she has him killed,
by way of her bro coconspirator to the royal miscounduct./ISPOILER]

This is about all those burried desires - of reomancing the students.
Then Mc is looking to be a good dad figure and goes to save his long lost flame.

Turns out, his flame turned to a whirlwind of dread, hurt and sorrows,
his buried desires got unearthed, he still put up a fight,
but those damn urges got the better of him.

Maybe, I think I read something about it being a leaked thing that wasn't supposed to go public (too lazy to backtrack and check though). That is kind of why I am still here waiting to see what happens.
I thought the first release had potential and was a decent intro, the second struck me as kind of an odd decision (adding side events/story's before the main story was really underway) but it was also kind of interesting to learn more about the characters like that....then the last release dropped and I was left wondering wtf just happened.

I really do hope the dev tells the story he wants to tell, I just also hope he gives everyone a clue on what that is. Maybe some 'future plans' tags, or an overall synopsis.

Guess we'll see what happens when the next release makes it's way here.
On the subject of the leak: the problem I see here is that version 0.2 is available on Patreon (for Patreons) relatively close to the time of the leak until today. If the whole thing was meant as an experiment in terms of features, then it would have been better if it had been uploaded as a separate thing apart from BD. This way it seems more like "if people react positively to it, then I'll stick with it". The official statement also leaves that impression.

If you want to tell a story, you can't just have a beginning, you have to have an idea for the middle and the end. Along the way, you can then breathe life into the story with the details. With 0.2, it seemed more like you suddenly had an idea that you thought was so great that it absolutely had to be incorporated into the story, but no thought was wasted on how it harmonized with the existing story.

It may be because I have a very high standard as far as narrative is concerned, because I have a very good DM in P&P and do the DM myself, so I am also forced to change things in modules that don't make sense to me or that I am convinced are better from the narrative in a different way.

To explain it more simply, my impression was as follows: Imagine you are watching Game of Thrones, for example, and in the middle of the episode it turns into Blackadder (the series from the 80s with Rowan Atkinson).
I would love to stay home and love my wife up the walls and into every room,
every second of my waking life, but MC has other ideas .. oh well ...

Reactions: blabla42er

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
hello I am a beginner in adult games, I can even say that this is my first adult game, and what a well written game, I loved it, fortunately the "hero" doesn't die from his bullet.

I can't wait for the next of this story, I'll make a new post somewhere else but if you have any other games in the same style with good writing, animation and sexual scenes, I'm interested :x

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Another "experimental" build? Look how well that worked last time, it's pretty clear this dev has no idea at all what they want the story to be. I personally think they should just put this on hold and sit down, have a nice long think about what they want, and set up a storyboard with at the very least a rough plot, then give the description of the game based off of that so people, and the dev, actually know what's going on.

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Another "experimental" build? Look how well that worked last time, it's pretty clear this dev has no idea at all what they want the story to be. I personally think they should just put this on hold and sit down, have a nice long think about what they want, and set up a storyboard with at the very least a rough plot, then give the description of the game based off of that so people, and the dev, actually know what's going on.
Maybe what " experimental " means Test/alpha build version ? just name that different

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I think it's 'experimental' because they're adding the option to skip the mafia storyline all together and since that hasn't been included in previous builds, it's untested and thus experimental.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I wonder what will happen in update #3....
after the last tone shift i expect aliens or zombies ;)
but jokes aside i hope the ver.2 update just got scrapped and the whole niece (i think luna was it?) just gets scrapped and we can finally see how he copes with his new job, family, and his new students.

by looking at the patreon numbers i think (hopefully not too posive) the later will happen.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
after the last tone shift i expect aliens or zombies ;)
but jokes aside i hope the ver.2 update just got scrapped and the whole niece (i think luna was it?) just gets scrapped and we can finally see how he copes with his new job, family, and his new students.

by looking at the patreon numbers i think (hopefully not too posive) the later will happen.
would be nice to be honest for that to happen...since ver0.2 was....utter shit...
guess we'll see soon-ish..
yea her name was Luna

3.40 star(s) 89 Votes