• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned By Midsummer Moonlight [Ep. 2] [Mimir's Lab]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I think it's pointless to try and argue with their vision of a virgin/pure girl
because apparently all of them lose their virginities if not to a bad boy then to a gang bang probably .. who knows ..
I mean I reckon it's impossible and there's no way of happening for a virgin to not want to lose her virginity in a scenario like this one .. nope sir ...
if it doesn't involve some kind of shitty situation it's not artistic enough for them
Hmm .. Considering your amount of your crying in the theme of each NTR game, it's rather strange to hear from you about the adequacy and acceptance of different scenarios.

Last edited:

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
I thought she was a virgin because she went to a girls' school.
And how is the fact that she was being manipulated related to her supposed "easy"?

If she does not do this, then for another 2 years she will not have any chance. Add to that insecurity, excitement, anonymity, and fear.

Well .. at least that's how I see it. But it doesn't matter, the author will change everything 5 more times.
And this part here is way I wrote something, just because 1 time the dev read some feedback and thought that it would make more sense doesn't mean that's something that's gonna happen in the whole story, because sometimes you make something and after you hear an opinion you may change the details around it, if the dev keeps on changing every little thing that you may be right, but at this point your just going out of your way to be like that because the dev did a change that you didn't like.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, let's take it from the top...

I thought she was a virgin because she went to a girls' school.
She goes to a girls school for the past two years, before that she went to the same highschool as the MC, so I'm pretty sure there were other guys around.

And how is the fact that she was being manipulated related to her supposed "easy"?
If she goes from "I'm waiting for someone special" to "Sure, I'll fuck the random paper bag guy" in a matter of seconds, just because her "friend" told her so, that makes easy to manipulate into having sex with strangers.

If she does not do this, then for another 2 years she will not have any chance. Add to that insecurity, excitement, anonymity, and fear.
They are not locked in a basement, they just go to an all girls school. They have breaks. You know, like the one she's on right now...

Well .. at least that's how I see it. But it doesn't matter, the author will change everything 5 more times.
Good thing you know the future... Would you mind telling me the final scores for the Champions, Europa and Conference League finals so I can make some easy money?

The dev said himself it was not a decision he made because people said so, but because it was something he felt himself was out of character, after reading some comments and thinking about it. Do you have any reasons to say he's lying? Or do you believe he's not allowed to change his mind about something that's a work in progress?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
And this part here is way I wrote something, just because 1 time the dev read some feedback and thought that it would make more sense doesn't mean that's something that's gonna happen in the whole story, because sometimes you make something and after you hear an opinion you may change the details around it, if the dev keeps on changing every little thing that you may be right, but at this point your just going out of your way to be like that because the dev did a change that you didn't like.
I already wrote in the first post that I have nothing against the new ending. I just liked the old one more and I don't quite understand why it was necessary to change something.
Perhaps it was the fact that the changes were made after the whining and so quickly that upset me rather.
Again, I love the game and wish the very best for it. I just have the impression that the author is easy to bend and is not sure of his own story.

Reactions: dolfe67

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok, let's take it from the top...

She goes to a girls school for the past two years, before that she went to the same highschool as the MC, so I'm pretty sure there were other guys around.

If she goes from "I'm waiting for someone special" to "Sure, I'll fuck the random paper bag guy" in a matter of seconds, just because her "friend" told her so, that makes easy to manipulate into having sex with strangers.

They are not locked in a basement, they just go to an all girls school. They have breaks. You know, like the one she's on right now...

Good thing you know the future... Would you mind telling me the final scores for the Champions, Europa and Conference League finals so I can make some easy money?

The dev said himself it was not a decision he made because people said so, but because it was something he felt himself was out of character, after reading some comments and thinking about it. Do you have any reasons to say he's lying? Or do you believe he's not allowed to change his mind about something that's a work in progress?
but my virgin sluuuut bro!!!
I mean he never commented that dev felt was a bit off with that character, he changed it because he bent the knee to people complaining
and now I lost my future gang banged wife bro!!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I already wrote in the first post that I have nothing against the new ending. I just liked the old one more and I don't quite understand why it was necessary to change something.
Perhaps it was the fact that the changes were made after the whining and so quickly that upset me rather.
Again, I love the game and wish the very best for it. I just have the impression that the author is easy to bend and is not sure of his own story.
Good thing it's not required for you to understand it.
You can always accept it and move on.
But we know better than that.... you'll still be here continuing your shtick

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good thing it's not required for you to understand it.
You can always accept it and move on.
But we know better than that.... you'll still be here continuing your shtick
A bit of a hypocritical post, given your constant nagging in almost every ntr topic. But don't worry, I'm used to it.

in my opinion, you confuse real life with games .. bro

Reactions: DanThaMan

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
but my virgin sluuuut bro!!!
I mean he never commented that dev felt was a bit off with that character he changed it because he bent the knee to people complaining
This is a harem game with a romance tag and the most extreme future tags being "drugs" and "exhibitionism"... Not sure why some people seem to think that it was more believable for Audrey to suddenly flip a switch, turn into a slut and fuck a stranger, just because Victoria said so. I mean, what would the conversation with the MC be like after that?
- Oh, MC! Now I know it was you, I feel much better about losing my virginity, because it was with someone special after all!
- So, you didn't know it was me and you just decided to fuck a random dude... May I ask you why you did that?
- Because Victoria said so.
- Yeah, that totally makes sense... You've definitely convinced me you're in love with me and I'm not pissed with you anymore! Let's get eloped!"
*Cut to wedding montage/The end

Honestly, I believe that the scene with Audrey will be back in the beginning of episode 2, but now she'll know who's under that paper bag. Other than that, I personally really dislike Victoria and I hope after the MC finds out what she did, we'll get the option to tell her to fuck off once and for all.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This is a harem game with a romance tag and the most extreme future tags being "drugs" and "exhibitionism"... Not sure why some people seem to think that it was more believable for Audrey to suddenly flip a switch, turn into a slut and fuck a stranger, just because Victoria said so. I mean, what would the conversation with the MC be like after that?
- Oh, MC! Now I know it was you, I feel much better about losing my virginity, because it was with someone special after all!
- So, you didn't know it was me and you just decided to fuck a random dude... May I ask you why you did that?
- Because Victoria said so.
- Yeah, that totally makes sense... You've definitely convinced me you're in love with me and I'm not pissed with you anymore! Let's get eloped!"
*Cut to wedding montage/The end

Honestly, I believe that the scene with Audrey will be back in the beginning of episode 2, but now she'll know who's under that paper bag. Other than that, I personally really dislike Victoria and I hope after the MC finds out what she did, we'll get the option to tell her to fuck off once and for all.
sprinkle some gang bangs , a few other main characters turned slut out of nowhere and you have a amaaaaazing story for some people here...true art you know?
a REALITY based story !

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I really don't get why people don't like the new ending, the last ending finish with Victoria been the biggest bitch and with Audrey acting like a slut totally out of character, i think the new one goes better with the personality of Audrey, it save his character from the slut stamp. And Victoria is portrayed as a little less of a bitch.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Yes and no.
The game mentions that Victoria is very smart and always achieves what she wants.
The conversation on the toilet is not accidental. She hints that Aubrey is in love (even Aubrey herself does not understand what she wants) and I have the impression that she already had a plan on how to "step over this line", which her friend would never dare to do.
It brought together desire to help, manipulation, excitement, despair and insecurity.
End justifies the means.

Come on. In reality, most of the time, "nice girls waiting for someone special" lose their virginity with some random "badboy" in the back seat of his car.
If we go by "realism" then as the others said she would've already lost her V card. This is waht you don't get.
"She would've spent 2 years in a girl school without knowing sex!"
She hadn't known sex for the entirety of her high school years lol.

Even if you factor Victoria's manipulation here, first: You think there were no other girls that would pressure her into it? during bloody high school?
Yeah, right. If we go by "realism" she would've ceded a long time ago to way more than Victoria.

Reactions: eddie987

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
A history lesson might be informative here. Probably not, but here it is anyway.

I have removed the 'spoiler' formatting, since the subject has been discussed here in minute detail.

The first complaint about the event in question came in post #16 on this thread:
Overall a good start. Not a fan of Audrey being willing to have sex with a stranger, even with Victoria's manipulation. Rationale is not really believable to me - cheapens her character.
To which the developer responded in post #21:
I think you're right. I kinda rushed to get through to the end of that scene because I didn't want there to be too big a lull in the sex scene before that and the one after that. It was supposed to be one continuous sex scene so I didn't want to have her cause a scene before picking back up where we left off. I could have done it better but I wanted to end the episode there and in that way. But your point gives me something to think about.
To recap, there was ONE complaint, to which the developer responded about having rushed it and needed to rethink the whole thing. Which he did.

My conclusion [just mine, mind you] is that any and all subsequent discussions on the subject had little to no effect on what the developer did.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
A history lesson might be informative here. Probably not, but here it is anyway.

I have removed the 'spoiler' formatting, since the subject has been discussed here in minute detail.

The first complaint about the event in question came in post #16 on this thread:

To which the developer responded in post #21:

To recap, there was ONE complaint, to which the developer responded about having rushed it and needed to rethink the whole thing. Which he did.

My conclusion [just mine, mind you] is that any and all subsequent discussions on the subject had little to no effect on what the developer did.
Well, you can take your reasonable, well thought out and sourced analysis and stick it up your a$$! This is the internet. We don't truck with any of that business here! :whistle::coffee:

ETA: Hey, dude! How's life after Haley? :geek:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There are a lot of facial expressions in the game. I think every expression needs its own picture.
Holy smokes, that's a lot of work. Thank you, Dev.

Reactions: lunar517 and DrFree

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Fine lets ignore the part of the love for the MC, since is only implied and since we can't really read other characters toughts, which would been weird, she still want's her first time to be special, that last scene would only make her seen like a really easily manipulated person or worse, since before the game started, and looks like the dev decided that none of those was the way that he wanted her to be.
It wasn't the way he wanted it to be? Yeaa sure.. he wrote the story, rendered the images, playtested it and released the game on here and Patreon now if he wasn't happy with it then he wouldn't have done any of those things i just mentioned, it was ONLY changed due to complaints which is obvious to me at least.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
It wasn't the way he wanted it to be? Yeaa sure.. he wrote the story, rendered the images, playtested it and released the game on here and Patreon now if he wasn't happy with it then he wouldn't have done any of those things i just mentioned, it was ONLY changed due to complaints which is obvious to me at least.
Yes everything is a big conspiracy just to take out things that you like from the game, never before someone decided to change his mind after earing other peoples opinions, keep it up. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: DrFree and eddie987
4.50 star(s) 38 Votes