• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
But who's fault is that ? the dev or patreon ? if the dev was stupid enough to link to that he should not cry that patreon took action against that. But he linked it from his own patreon page. that is the mistake on the dev part not patreon part.
The rule shouldn't exist in the first place (for very obvious reasons) but the developer should have had the foresight to remove the link to a patch, especially once the cash really started flowing and he was more vunerable to a ban.

Reactions: KMonkeyMon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will wait and see for the next release to decide if I keep playing, but yeah it doesn't look good right now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No they won't. Do you think there is a guy who looks at the developer's potentially encrypted code, sees that some words could be replaced by literally anything, then decides that it has to be incest and shuts the game/developer down? Did this EVER happen, because I seriously doubt that. Like I said, Patreon can't prove the developer uploaded the patch. Even if the developers rewrite the story, some other guy who's unrelated to them could develop a patch through a mod thread. Literally every game on patreon that has an incest patch right fucking now, even ones that originally didn't have incest, would be in trouble if things worked out the way you described. These patches came into being in the first place to not get in legal trouble with patreon. To solve their problem they only have to upload the game without incest and any patch link. Nothing else. The incest isn't even in the code. What they upload to other sites anonymously doesn't concern Patreon.
They don't need to check code, what are you blathering about?

It's the same way they watch all games that may have incest, some bugger plays it and reports what they find.

They obviously don't watch EVERY game but they do watch games they already asked to change their shit. Stop with your nonsense hyperbole.

We all know why the patches exist but the point you seem to dodge every single time is these devs linked to the patch, that's how they got caught.

You keep dragging an debate on when it doesn't matter. They got caught, they don't want to lose their Patreon so they are removing incest completely, job done that's it.

You can argue until the cows shit purple smarties it isn't going to change a single thing.

They don't want to do anything to risk losing their spot again so they are rewriting. That's what is happening whether you like it or not.

Reactions: IncubusDreams

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
They don't need to check code, what are you blathering about?
so if they have anything that can be patched to incest they will likely fuck them over again.
Read your own text before replying. Do you not know how a patch or renpy works? Patreon can't check if there is anything that can be patched without looking at the code. Everyone can change the source code of a game and release it, if they looked at a renpy tutorial once. You can replace every word even if you're not the developer. The whole game can still get patched into incest, even if they rewrite it.
They obviously don't watch EVERY game but they do watch games they already asked to change their shit. Stop with your nonsense hyperbole.
Oh, so now it doesn't count and there is no risk, huh? Sure is weird that this logic only works when you say so.
We all know why the patches exist but the point you seem to dodge every single time is these devs linked to the patch, that's how they got caught.
No. You don't seem to actually know why patches exist. I replied to this point multiple times already in this thread. Are you unable to read? Whether they were caught or not isn't the point here. Just don't link your patch and/or include it in your patreon. I don't see how this requires a complete rewrite. They're already patching over their own base text that shouldn't have incest content in it. In a normal case, the game is a different entity from the incest patch! I'm not talking about incest in general for the game which you seem to confuse with the incest patch. This isn't solely about the incest but all of the content that gets rewritten. The game should be able to work without a patch otherwise it isn't really a patch, but the source code the game relies upon.
You keep dragging an debate on when it doesn't matter. They got caught, they don't want to lose their Patreon so they are removing incest completely, job done that's it.
You were the one who started this reply chain with me and are still going endlessly about it with your "N-Nu uh it's dangerous" rhetoric. What the fuck are you on about? If you don't like to converse with me, just stop, or is this about you winning an argument here? If anything you're the one dragging this shit on because you keep saying the same shit over and over again without actually discussing my points. Just do it once, mate. Like I said a million times to you now, just not having an incest patch in your links would do the job instead of huge time intensive rewrites that could potentially fuck over the narrative you built and fans got to like. I'm going by the assumption here that the game would work without one too, because 99.8% of all games here do. If you really don't wanna risk anonymously releasing a patch, where there is no way someone could actually trace it back to you, that's fine but there is no need for a rewrite, if you understand how an incest patch should work. If the story becomes an entirely different beast, it ceases to be the game people originally wanted to see get finished.
it isn't going to change a single thing.
Never said or thought that it would. I suggested that there are ways to do this without being a moron or having to rewrite tons of text while still satisfying their fandom, which you seem to have a problem with, for some reason. I don't even know if the developer reads this thread.
They don't want to do anything to risk losing their spot again so they are rewriting.
The risk is already permanently there. The patch exists on the internet and previous versions of the game do too now. When the next update comes out there is still the danger that someone could make a patch whether they want it or not. There is nothing stopping patreon from banning the developer for a patch they didn't make if we apply your logic.
That's what is happening whether you like it or not.
Ah yes. Because I can't change anything, I shouldn't be talking about it, "whether I like it or not".
In a forum that is made for discussion of these kind of games and these kind of topics.
Right. If you got anything more to say than "It can't be changed, stop talking" or "It's too dangerous, stay mad, bro", feel free you give a very very quick and short reply because you apparently don't like when someone is dragging on a conversation?

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di C-Plan Ver. [0.0.3a]

*la Patch è già inserita

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

This is the Italian translation of C-Plan Ver. [0.0.3a]

*the Patch is already inserted

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
All I know is, this Dev bending a knee to Patreon and cowering to their demands, will lose fans and be a dead on arrival title anyway. Should have gone to subscribe star, and kept at it. Now it's a shell of itself...why even bother, should have just quit; in essence they're putting all this work in to destroy what made this game good, only to lose it all anyway. Dumb

Reactions: MadCore

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
This doom and gloom scenario is ridiculous if you're only basing it on incest content. IMO, that's just beyond ludicrous. Any writer worth less than half the salt in a shaker can easily spin this situation into something interesting by merely eliminating all incest. Proof is easy to come by just reading the last few pages. If you ignore all the crying and complaining about "muh incest" and read the posts where some members are commenting on possible scenarios, there's your proof!

She doesn't need to be his mom. Just change him to being her boarder since he's out on his own. Since his parents are gone with the wind, there's no possible incest and maybe the demonic/angelic/supernatural forces at play (the ladies pulling the strings) are trying to awaken his inner incubus this whole time. Possibly to gain control of him and his powers for their own agenda?

And the C-Plan could be as easy as meaning HE IS PLAN C. Let's say a Succubus has "Plan A" and the Angels have "Plan B" but nobody thought that he has just enough willpower gained to say "Screw both of you! It's MY plan now! Engage C-Plan! Cuz I'll CUM in EVERYTHING!" All that would need to be changed are a few words concerning whatever endings were planned. I know it's put rather simply but having a "course correction" rather than a complete re-write is possible. You don't need incest to make a game great. It's the whole thing so if you're crying about it losing the incest, take action against PayPal. There's no other option.

magus448

May 22, 2018
They could make it so they have an ancestor in common far back in the family tree and he's the last living male descendant of said ancestor. It becomes a coincidence (or not with her sister pulling the strings) he stays at her house while finding a place to stay during college.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
They thinking about changing the engine they use from renpy to something like shit rpgm or unity or some other shite that what I'm upset about not the incest.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Changing around some dialogue/narration to allow a VN to be patched later might give some devs plausible deniability by saying that the TOS breaking content wasn't their intention but that's probably less likely to work when it can be easily found on a site with a "Developer's Notes" section that says,
"PLANNED FETISHES.
MILF, Interracial, Anal Sex, Lesbianism, Group Sex, BDSM, Pregnancy,
Incest"

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been a long time since ive played this decided to get it yet again wondering if this game will ever get any updates

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes