Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Glad you like it! Currently I am not working toward a Steam release, but I am thinking about it for the future. It would still be the free version, though, as I prefer the Patreon model for support. There is a good chance the full game will be publicly released by then anyway, so the distinction probably won't matter.

If you still want to support me, you could send me a donation through paypal, (you can find a button for that in my blog, on the sidebar).
Thank you for you reply! I cannot use PayPal (or any international payment systems) either, the only other option I can use is cr*pto.

In any case, I'm looking forward for the Steam release. :)

Reactions: mdqp

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
In general, I need you to tell me the version number in the file name to be sure (since I have a public version and a patreon version, it's easy for me to get confused). I think you are right, and there seems to be a problem in the public version. Perhaps it's something I fixed and then I forgot about it, since the Patreon version seems fine.

You can send me the savefile, and I can hack together a quick fix for you. I also found a couple of glitches in the Patreon version thanks to this report, so thanks for those as well!
Current public. And it's ok, I can wait for next update.
Although now I completely understand the existence of Eloise fanclub, considering how much I want to see her under the shower again. If you ever add Eloise fanclub to academy, I'll be the first to join.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Current public. And it's ok, I can wait for next update.
Although now I completely understand the existence of Eloise fanclub, considering how much I want to see her under the shower again. If you ever add Eloise fanclub to academy, I'll be the first to join.
Good to know my secret efforts to recruit more players in the Eloise fanclub are paying off. XD

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Where is Charles after failing to give him the book?
If you joined the academy, he is in the male dormitory. I forgot to make it accessible for this release, though, so his scene isn't accessible in 0.9999 (well, unless you use the cheats and clip through the wall), probably better to just wait, I figure.

Reactions: Evizzy89

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
My next game is going to be a sequel to "Tales Of The Drunken Cowboy" (TOTDC), my previous game. The first one was made in RAGS, but TOTDC 2 will use Ren'py. I think of it as an adventure/RPG hybrid. The RPG part isn't meant to be very deep, but you still get to customize your character to an extent, get quests, have choices and consequences, that sort of thing. The demo is mostly done in terms of technical stuff, but I am lagging behind in terms of content, since I don't have a lot of time to work on it with Caliross still in development, so I have yet to finish a version for my testers.
That would be the cue for me to finally finish the 1st game which I lost sight of somewhere in the middle of development.
Do you think there will ever be a version of Erica with actually small tits?
The current "A-Cups" are still ginormous as evinced by how they fall in comparison to how "true" a cups would behave.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That would be the cue for me to finally finish the 1st game which I lost sight of somewhere in the middle of development.
Do you think there will ever be a version of Erica with actually small tits?
The current "A-Cups" are still ginormous as evinced by how they fall in comparison to how "true" a cups would behave.
TOTDC 1 has a thread on F95 as well, and the HTML conversion should now be bugs-free, so if you have problems running RAGS you can try that one (relatively recently, I updated the game to have a way to export data from TOTDC 1 to 2, so people can continue playing from where they left off, and I got a tons of bugfixes, thanks to a player who reported a bunch of stuff some time before this update). Maybe I should remake TOTDC 1, that's the trend nowadays, right? XD

In theory, I could commission some extra measures for the bust's breasts, but at this point, I'd rather focus on adding art for as many scenes missing the visuals as possible, rather than tweak the "generic" version.

So, when 0.10000? :|
The next version is going to be 0.9.0, to make it shorter (and to generate some more confusion). I solemnly swear to adopt this naming scheme from now on. The first zero indicates that the game isn't complete yet, the second number (9) tracks what major version it is (as arbitrary as that may be) and the last number (0) will be used to track individual updates within that version.

I finally felt guilty enough about the absurdly large numbers that I did something about it, basically. XD

Reactions: ShamanLab and ustar

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there content for Elosie?
There is a "side scene" (You can get invited to a small party from the other female students, and if Eloise is your friend, she joins and you get some interactions while you play "truth or dare"), but for more content specific to her you'll have to wait next month (or become a patron, I guess).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can I mind control others like they do to me?
There is almost no dominant content, and you don't hypnotize others, for the most part (there might be a few exceptions in fringe cases, like being turned into a Dryad and seducing some men, but it's really rare).

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So I beat everyone else, but when I try challenging the last one to become the alpha werewolf he doesn't react

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So I beat everyone else, but when I try challenging the last one to become the alpha werewolf he doesn't react
It's not implemented yet, but it should be added soon-ish (hopefully within 2-3 months from now).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vodka10K

Dozil

Dec 25, 2019
Can someone can help me i tried to do the statues path and i only find the first statue , and when i go to the temple 3 i can't find the second statue in the B2 after i finish it

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can someone can help me i tried to do the statues path and i only find the first statue , and when i go to the temple 3 i can't find the second statue in the B2 after i finish it
This is how the floor looks like when you use detect magic, revealing where the path is. You should be able to just walk off the bridge on the (usually) invisible tiles.

Cattura.PNG

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
can anyone tell me why the link in the OP is an .exe and not a .zip or something?

Edit: Oh i see, its got the unzipping software packaged inside. Just unzipping it like normal worked fine

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
I antagonized Marjorie, but can't seem to trigger the library or enchantment classroom "traps" she has laid. I doubt I'm consistently failing a 50% chance, so is there something else I'm missing?

Icecat1238

Mar 4, 2018
I antagonized Marjorie, but can't seem to trigger the library or enchantment classroom "traps" she has laid. I doubt I'm consistently failing a 50% chance, so is there something else I'm missing?
You playing the version on here (v.9999) or the version on Patreon (v0.9.0)? Because that is currently Patreon only content

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes