mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I antagonized Marjorie, but can't seem to trigger the library or enchantment classroom "traps" she has laid. I doubt I'm consistently failing a 50% chance, so is there something else I'm missing?
If you were reading the walkthrough, I think I accidentally added some stuff there from the Patreon release, sorry about that.

Peruru

Mar 2, 2018
You playing the version on here (v.9999) or the version on Patreon (v0.9.0)? Because that is currently Patreon only content
The download said .9999a, so I mistakenly assumed it would include the content on the walkthrough.

If you were reading the walkthrough, I think I accidentally added some stuff there from the Patreon release, sorry about that.
Well played, good Sir or Madam. Take my $2.

Last edited:

luigigod

Aug 15, 2018
Is it currently possible to get a 100% gallery in a single save file by legit means (Be it New Game + or something), or is it impossible with all of the branching pathways having their own exclusive scenes?

Jul 28, 2018
Is it currently possible to get a 100% gallery in a single save file by legit means (Be it New Game + or something), or is it impossible with all of the branching pathways having their own exclusive scenes?
It's impossible without in- or out-of-game cheats; some of the paths are mutually exclusive and there is no New Game+.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Currently impossible - some paths are mutually exclusive, and some of the gallery is Game Over Only.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there an option to skip this part completely
Or let her train with carla at least :KEK: to gain some muscle
You have to accept Samantha with all her flaws and virtues as is, I am afraid. XD

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Does " 0.9999a " version means that it's almost finished or almost end of an alpha? Been waiting for full version for years to play

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does " 0.9999a " version means that it's almost finished or almost end of an alpha? Been waiting for full version for years to play
The game IS almost finished, but don't pay too much attention to the number version, it's there mainly to differentiate each release (in fact, I finally changed it to something more reasonable, so for the next update you'll get 0.9.0).

The game got an "extension", after the patrons voted for it, otherwise it probably would have been finished by now (the main story is already complete, and the game has a proper ending, and so does most of the side content).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It finally happened, my game's version number shrunk*! Don't worry though, I increased the protagonist's bust size to compensate**. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder how someone who can't count is making a videogame!

*It's just the cold, I swear!

**At least that was the plan until the "Flat Is Justice" association sent me a cease and desist. Then again, they seem to balloon whenever I am not looking.

Direct link:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How do you join the mage academy? I haven't played the game in a while but according to the guide I should be able to join. The apprentice quest is marked as completed in my save and I'm in chapter four.

When I ask about joining the academy I get "I'd love to talk about it, but mdqp is a lazy bum, so this part isn't in the game yet...".

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
It finally happened, my game's version number shrunk*! Don't worry though, I increased the protagonist's bust size to compensate**. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder how someone who can't count is making a videogame!

*It's just the cold, I swear!

**At least that was the plan until the "Flat Is Justice" association sent me a cease and desist. Then again, they seem to balloon whenever I am not looking.

Direct link: Mega
Is this the next version after 0.9999a?
Ahhhh this is confusing.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do you join the mage academy? I haven't played the game in a while but according to the guide I should be able to join. The apprentice quest is marked as completed in my save and I'm in chapter four.

When I ask about joining the academy I get "I'd love to talk about it, but mdqp is a lazy bum, so this part isn't in the game yet...".
Which version of the game are you trying to play? That message shouldn't be in the game anymore.

Is this the next version after 0.9999a?
Ahhhh this is confusing.
It's the next version, yes. The number was simply getting too big, so I decided to go for 0.9.x from now on. I don't expect many more versions, but at least it's easier to read AND write now.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes