TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Which version of the game are you trying to play? That message shouldn't be in the game anymore.

It's the next version, yes. The number was simply getting too big, so I decided to go for 0.9.x from now on. I don't expect many more versions, but at least it's easier to read AND write now.
I thought I was playing 0.9999a but it was apparently an earlier version. My bad.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I thought I was playing 0.9999a but it was apparently an earlier version. My bad.
All cool, with all those numbers it's probably hard to id the version at a glance, that's one of the reasons why I changed to 0.9.x going forward. XD

The mods haven't updated the thread yet, but you can already download the new release from my post above (also from my and pages).

locked65

Aug 17, 2020
I've never really understood this 0.X fixation in game versioning. You should just go with v1, v2, etc. What's the problem with version 67? Or 117? Nothing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
My reaction seeing new version number 1684882975561.png

By the way, why exactly is this distributed as a 900MB exe file? It's just large enough that live antivirus protection won't bother scanning it.
It's an SFX self-extracting archive, so if you want extra precautions just open it with winrar instead of running it.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Caliross, the Shapeshifter's Legacy [v0.9.0a] [mdqp]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 365 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I am taking notes on how to make future game versions even more confusing, so thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'll probably use all of them at once, just to not displease any of you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: p23rklo and ilmncsm

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
I am taking notes on how to make future game versions even more confusing, so thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'll probably use all of them at once, just to not displease any of you. :ROFLMAO:
Woah calm down Satan.
I've never really understood this 0.X fixation in game versioning. You should just go with v1, v2, etc. What's the problem with version 67? Or 117? Nothing.
Yeah but the current convention chosen helps us gauge if the main content of the game is complete or not. Conisder Roundscape Adorevia it's technically complete but still lacking in others so the version number for it is pretty much arbitrary.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there futa content without the prostitution thing of the church? I haven't played in a while.
I don't know if you are confusing this with another game (I don't think I have prostitution and the temple tied). For the futa content, there is one main character if you become a noble who comes in and tries to "brainwash" you into being her servant, and you can meet a couple of futas in a remote village in the mountains (you first need to find the village thanks to a quest which takes you there), which have a few scenes (but not nearly as much as the other one).

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Oh, I really was thinking about another game, my bad. But that's good to know, I don't think I know any of these characters yet.

Reactions: mdqp

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the Heroine turn into a Vamp yet?. I mean she can turn into a Werewolf which is awesome. But I don't know just being a Vampire's pet and meeting so many cool vampire characters,feel left out. "evil grin".

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes