RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Yup .. you standard damsel in distress pose for the models of our age.
You never know who is watching: gay/trans/straight/lez/bi/kniky.
So now, all models, be it/she/he are expected to pose unisex standards like that,
for all the weinsteins out there who only care for others if they get a hard on:
”Look at the poor soul just standing there shivering off uneasy untrained unsure sexuality”
”Just reip for my taking into my titilating arms.”
Your summing up of societal issues and internet phenomena as well as political views on identity politics is eloquent indeed.

Sounds more like the developer being unsure what their MC is as a character. One thing is being universally appealing, another thing is trying to appeal to every type of customer base. You can't satisfy everyone and as such you should cater to a specific demographic and reap the benefits of a proper product. If you want to target a different demographic, then do that on a separate product.

Cheers for your reply Canto Forte

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys

Got a question regarding 3D assets that are used in this game and quite a few others.

View attachment 1606958

This pose here is something I've seen on both male and female models in games here and elsewhere. It screams of subtle insecurities and may portray a weak character or a hidden overarching plot that makes said character appear so timid.
In the case of this game, the character is former military and an officer to boot - so I don't really understand why we are not seeing a confident disciplined young man with a great deal of self-esteem especially when surrounded by the fairer sex.

Any thoughts?
He is a former fighter pilot. Now he's supposed to take the lead in an intergalactic war. He is also surrounded by a crew of some very assertive and powerful women. Maybe he has his moments of self-doubt ? Makes him more human to me, instead of being another Captain Flashheart.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
He is a former fighter pilot. Now he's supposed to take the lead in an intergalactic war. He is also surrounded by a crew of some very assertive and powerful women. Maybe he has his moments of self-doubt ? Makes him more human to me, instead of being another Captain Flashheart.
Fighter pilots are among some of the cockiest and (sometimes) egocentric types of people. I should know, got a couple of them in the family right now. They are competitive, wish to produce good results and outshine their peers. There is a reason for their attitude and that mindset, and generally it has to do with them knowing that they are good at what they do and not many can fill their shoes. So no, I don't agree with the character seeming to be in some sort of ego-turmoil just to make him appear more human - especially in a game filled with aliens and not to forget - the danger of doing all of that in the vastness of the void that is space.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.90.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.01.2022 (2nd off. bugfix)

Last edited:

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Am I the only one always having issues with torrent downloads? Like this one, its just stuck "Finding peers" x(

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Fighter pilots are among some of the cockiest and (sometimes) egocentric types of people. I should know, got a couple of them in the family right now. They are competitive, wish to produce good results and outshine their peers. There is a reason for their attitude and that mindset, and generally it has to do with them knowing that they are good at what they do and not many can fill their shoes. So no, I don't agree with the character seeming to be in some sort of ego-turmoil just to make him appear more human - especially in a game filled with aliens and not to forget - the danger of doing all of that in the vastness of the void that is space.
Still, I like him more just because he is not that cocky and egocentric.
Besides, do the pilots you know have been severely wounded several times, are they surrounded by women of who some of them could snuff them out in the blink of an eye and have they been promoted to Fleet admiral while in the midst of a war ? I think that's maybe even for them a bit above their pay grade.
The MC was a fighter pilot who wanted to start a small trading/transport business, but instead has been forced by circumstances to become a behind the enemy lines saboteur, liberate planets, steal from the most dangerous criminal and destroy an entire enemy force with a rookie fleet. I highly doubt that as a fighter pilot he was trained for all that. He's not captain Kirk. If he at times seems to doubt himself because he thinks he's in above his head, I find that very acceptable.

Reactions: professorx10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have fantastic babes that have a strong opinion of themselves and the world in space.
Our bodyguard is a brick wall of stern convition in her body and her abilities.
Alice is a whizz soft genious and Lya is this awesome mechanic.
Our phenomenal GF is A FIGHTER PILOT WHO LEFT A JOB, A HOME AND EVERYTHING 4 MC.
tHIS GORGEOUS MEDIC WHO NEEDS NOTHING MORE THAN PLEASURE IN HER LIFE
ACCEPTED TO PUT HERSELF IN UNIMMAGINABLE PERIL FOR MC AND HIS GF.
Those are your most hardened allies we should lean on and build our team around every time.

All of these bombshells are heroines in their own right.
Everyone should be happy gaming here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It's a linear story, about 15-20 minutes long without any choices. I'd recommend it in order to get a better understanding of who's who and what are they doing there
In terms of the access to lewd content, there really isn't any grinding required. Once unlocked (main story line) the lewd options will always be available. The relationship points don't really work like they do in other games as they swing depending upon whom you have been paying attention to recently. As far as the "maintain excitability" feature, from what I can tell it is actually just breaking a portion of the game and really doesn't achieve anything. All this feature does is remove foreplay and build-up from the lewd scene.

I would suggest that you try playing your current save without the mod and let me know whether you think you are missing out on anything. The game was never intended to be grindy, hence if there is a legitimate issue, I will seek to resolve it.

PS: Some of the positions will not be available if you have ignored a girl for some time. However will once again be available after a couple interactions. Note that by making decisions that favour the crew, or are morally appropriate, the overall happiness will be higher and this effect will be lessened.
I want the cheat file . Can anyone help me?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Help, I'm stuck on Gideon lol. Hadn't played this in a while and went to where the hookers were to see if one of the new events was there but I'm looping for 2 weeks now. Can't change destination.

Edit: NVM I found it. You can choose your destination on the map screen by clocking the circles next to the names of destinations. Don't know if this is knew or if I just forgot about it.

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone knows what to do to affect the girls on the ship?
Tanya is clearly the more obvious one, basically calling her in every night to your bedroom.
Kara loves spending time training with the MC.
But what of the others?
I'm imagining that the nurse loves being there for the stress relief, however I don't see her numbers increase at all nor decrease.
Any pointers?

Malekai

Jan 28, 2018
WTH. I'm just browsing through the prologue (why isn't this beauty done automatically?). Just lost my bike in the competition and this beat suddenly drops down HARD. Didn't expect it to be this good. Definitely talent on that music choice.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes