Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
good update Xavster , but going into the last battle with a fleet strength of 1393 i am totally screwed and guaranteed to get a bad ending :cry:
Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. Out of curiosity, is there a fleet strength we should be shooting for to beat the Hive?
I have not fully decided how the fleet score is to the used in the final episode, however it will have an effect. There are some outcomes already in the code, however I will potentially tweak how your relative success is used, in order to make the gameplay a little more interesting.
If you score is above 1500 you should be perfectly fine. If you score is less than 1100, be afraid, be very afraid. :ROFLMAO:

Note: The display of the score at the end of the episode will be removed in the final game. I needed it there to allow people to provide feedback as to what their scores were (given decisions going into it, it would take monte carlo analysis to even get close to the distribution). You will still be able to see this score on the Orion Sector information page in the final game.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is there an in-game parameter to know if you choosed Nyobi or Calleb to be king/Queen? I'm not sure of the specific choice I've made there.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Is there an in-game parameter to know if you choosed Nyobi or Calleb to be king/Queen? I'm not sure of the specific choice I've made there.
rhean_ruler - Their name will be listed

Other events will change based upon this selection as well. Arguably the necklace from the second side mission is more important.

Reactions: SpecterX

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I have a question and maybe i missed something but is Breana "dying" avoidable and if so how ?

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
How can you give her a neckace? My only options are Caleb, Nyobi or Larry... besides, isn't she the one who gives the necklace to MC in the first place?
Sleep with Breana and go back to sleep when you first wake. She will catch you in your lies and keep the necklace for herself. Downside you get no money.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I have a question and maybe i missed something but is Breana "dying" avoidable and if so how ?
Yeah I’d like to know if she’s possible to save too. I don’t trust the queen and think that Breana is both sexy and smart enough to know that she needs the mc and that mc needs her. Also romancing an ‘evil’ chick like her gives me Azusa vibes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You cannot save anybody. You are not thanos or Ironman or Spiderman or Dr fate or superman.
All you can do is make the decisions that get you the closest to the fantastic bombshels in this universe
that want to share intimate moments with you and those you are interested in.
In this case, you gotta throbb her hard and deep, then leat her keep the mecklace.
Other than that, all you can do is ask your allies to fight with you to ensure a safe future
where your love can embrace and deeply connect with all your babes.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone knows how to romantically engage Rachel and Alice?
I tried with whatever event I could do with them, also tried making sure we often get good salvage that gets sold, but I'm never getting up there to trigger anything with those two. I can see their values can change and go higher, but is this the part that has yet to be implemented into the game?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Has anyone been successful with playing this on JoiPlay? This has been the first one in a long while that crashed out on starting up, so am wondering if it's just me.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes