Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone get stuck on gideon with the new content? I only have access to the Night and Early which are two times when Tanya isnt at the helm. When I am in there it skips most of the day
You can set another destination using the map interface upon return from the club. Known issue and I will place in a patch if one is required. In the meantime if you replace the following file in the game directory with the one linked, then it will automatically reset the destination to Pleiades Station.

Note: This little glitch is a result of not really having enough beta testers / $10 Patreons prior to official release. Problem only arises if people visit Gideon after a certain point in the story and also don't use the map interface to control destination.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are you saying we should, as a gaming plot device,
simply ditch visiting our lovely GF on the bridge
and actually telling her the destination?
Are we to trust mere dot pointing on the GUI is gonna get us to the destination?
You can set another destination using the map interface upon return from the club. Known issue and I will place in a patch if one is required. In the meantime if you replace the following file in the game directory with the one linked, then it will automatically reset the destination to Pleiades Station.
club.rpyc

Note: This little glitch is a result of not really having enough beta testers / $10 Patreons prior to official release. Problem only arises if people visit Gideon after a certain point in the story and also don't use the map interface to control destination.
Then there is this hap hasardous going back and forth between destinations to trigger events.
We did notice in the thread the reality that
only orion
is actually point blank listed as a pointer in the quest log.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So many wonderful babes are ever so dependant on us in this game.
Any and all help is appreciated.
Game oN!

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Oh no a cheater! :p

If it is prior to Breana bikini chat:
$ side_02 = 5

Post Breana bikini chat:
$ rhean_stance = "necklace"
Thank you for this. Breana might be shifty but I actually think that she's reasonable even in the council. Crossing my fingers that the mc and her can have a deeper relationship.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Still enjoying the game and interested to see how it is going to conclude.
I do feel that some of the sex scenes outside of the captain's bedroom could do with beefing up/more variety.

Reactions: Team Thanos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still enjoying the game and interested to see how it is going to conclude.
I do feel that some of the sex scenes outside of the captain's bedroom could do with beefing up/more variety.
there are some: shower, sickbay, both rooms with 2 girls, gideon, .................

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, lots to see and do, only bad things were sudden "hijacks" to other destinations (making tiffany upset since not selling anything) and update ending before i get to sell cargo empty, also at 1 point got -5.5k credits from sells (not sure how since i always sell higher than i buy) and salvaging was more or less crappy.

scshots:

1. stolen from battlestar galactiga
2. poor guy is totally shocked
3. nice view for mc
4. some1 got drinking problem
5. jealous a "bit"?
6. - 7. actions and consequences
8. they still got it
9. but they were better

Schlusenbach

Apr 24, 2019
I somehow hit a dead end.

Set foot on Gideon and had fun with Tanya and Jill after they told me about their College days.
After that we (Tanya and I) went back to the ship ("..current political situation.." ) and I go to sleep.
"Meanwhile in a distant corner.." the Hive test the jump drive.
I wake up early, can't do anything besides showertime with Tanya or skip time,
but when I do any of both, I land on Gideon and inside the strip-club again.

Leaving the strip-club brings me back to the ship at night!
sleep->strip-club->sleep->strip-club.....

Not that i dislike strip-clubs, but ..
if anyone knows a way out of this cricle, I'd appreciate the help.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I somehow hit a dead end.

Set foot on Gideon and had fun with Tanya and Jill after they told me about their College days.
After that we (Tanya and I) went back to the ship ("..current political situation.." ) and I go to sleep.
"Meanwhile in a distant corner.." the Hive test the jump drive.
I wake up early, can't do anything besides showertime with Tanya or skip time,
but when I do any of both, I land on Gideon and inside the strip-club again.

Leaving the strip-club brings me back to the ship at night!
sleep->strip-club->sleep->strip-club.....

Not that i dislike strip-clubs, but ..
if anyone knows a way out of this cricle, I'd appreciate the help.
I had the same problem, if you click on the arrow to exit the club, then go to the map, I believe you can manually select another destination eventhough the bridge is empty from the ship's map (top left corner of it I think.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Schlusenbach

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
very nice update as usual, lots to see and do, only bad things were sudden "hijacks" to other destinations
Exactly. At first I thought I had given Tanya a wrong destination, so I rolled back, made sure I set the destination that I wanted... and again I ended up in another sector. After the event, I was back in the sector I started. Instant space travel without using a gate is sometimes real apparently :LOL:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Exactly. At first I thought I had given Tanya a wrong destination, so I rolled back, made sure I set the destination that I wanted... and again I ended up in another sector. After the event, I was back in the sector I started. Instant space travel without using a gate is sometimes real apparently :LOL:
I think some events were not triggering, and I believe random attacks happen when using gates. This could well be a decision to bypass all potential travel/gate events.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think some events were not triggering, and I believe random attacks happen when using gates. This could well be a decision to bypass all potential travel/gate events.
The pirate attacks are a well established part of the game, but after certain events they are not a problem anymore. I agree it's probably more the case of forcing the story forward, but it takes control of the player away. Earlier in the game you got crewmembers who requested the Callisto changed its course when needed. The way it is done now is not as elegant IMHO.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
The pirate attacks are a well established part of the game, but after certain events they are not a problem anymore. I agree it's probably more the case of forcing the story forward, but it takes control of the player away. Earlier in the game you got crewmembers who requested the Callisto changed its course when needed. The way it is done now is not as elegant IMHO.
Agreed, but I do think somethings happen on specific days, and while I do agree the taking control away part is not great, it's been justified in my eyes when it was done in that game :)

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Just keep training with her, then start training her in firearms. Eventually she becomes available.
I know this reply is from close to 1 year ago, but it's the only one I could find through the searching tool. I go to Kara's room and I offer her firearms training, but that choice doesn't appear after that. Is it possible the mod is affecting that in some way? Maybe I need to progress a bit in the main story before? The grey star keeps appearing in her room, though.

Edit: yep, it seems I had to progress a bit in the main story.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes