Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Anyone knows how to romantically engage Rachel and Alice?
I tried with whatever event I could do with them, also tried making sure we often get good salvage that gets sold, but I'm never getting up there to trigger anything with those two. I can see their values can change and go higher, but is this the part that has yet to be implemented into the game?
Will be available after the ball event. Mid way in EP08.
Hi guys!
Any ideas for the club exotica task?
Just progress the story line. It's right at the end of EP09.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
It says Orion on the mission.
How much more of a giveaway do you need?
Keep going from place to place and sleep the night with your self.
Thanks for the response. It actually ended up being triggered during the Sunday night table/financial summary meeting. Guess I just didn't wait long enough.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah I’d like to know if she’s possible to save too. I don’t trust the queen and think that Breana is both sexy and smart enough to know that she needs the mc and that mc needs her. Also romancing an ‘evil’ chick like her gives me Azusa vibes.
It is possible. On my playthrough, I originally gave the necklace to Caleb. Stuff happens and Caleb returns it to the MC in Ch 8. Breana then requests help from MC against Nyobi. I agreed to help and sent the necklace to her (Breana). You have to give her the necklace for her to live and as a bonus she supports MC in upcoming fight against the Hive.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I have not fully decided how the fleet score is to the used in the final episode, however it will have an effect. There are some outcomes already in the code, however I will potentially tweak how your relative success is used, in order to make the gameplay a little more interesting.
If you score is above 1500 you should be perfectly fine. If you score is less than 1100, be afraid, be very afraid. :ROFLMAO:

Note: The display of the score at the end of the episode will be removed in the final game. I needed it there to allow people to provide feedback as to what their scores were (given decisions going into it, it would take monte carlo analysis to even get close to the distribution). You will still be able to see this score on the Orion Sector information page in the final game.
I got a score of 1190, so yea the Hive Queen is going to assimilate me like in the other star universe, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alex5280

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have not fully decided how the fleet score is to the used in the final episode, however it will have an effect. There are some outcomes already in the code, however I will potentially tweak how your relative success is used, in order to make the gameplay a little more interesting.
If you score is above 1500 you should be perfectly fine. If you score is less than 1100, be afraid, be very afraid. :ROFLMAO:

Note: The display of the score at the end of the episode will be removed in the final game. I needed it there to allow people to provide feedback as to what their scores were (given decisions going into it, it would take monte carlo analysis to even get close to the distribution). You will still be able to see this score on the Orion Sector information page in the final game.
How do we reach that high? I have around 1158, deposed Nyo for Breanna, etc.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
It is possible. On my playthrough, I originally gave the necklace to Caleb. Stuff happens and Caleb returns it to the MC in Ch 8. Breana then requests help from MC against Nyobi. I agreed to help and sent the necklace to her (Breana). You have to give her the necklace for her to live and as a bonus she supports MC in upcoming fight against the Hive.
could you upload your savefile right before the war?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Ah crap, I don't think I have a save file that far back. Any chance you can upload yours?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Is it possible to have sex with both Breana and Nyobi and eventually add them to the harem?
whoah.... somebody wants to lose something... (my precious, my precious.... :-o )
(You saw what she did to the Krillen commander didn't you?)
Tell me, do you really think you have a chance with Nyobi ?? (of staying alive, I mean?)
...and maybe you think Breana is gonna like you after you ripped her off??
or are you just plain greedy to the point of insanity??

ok ok...irony aside...the short answer is . . .Bwuhahahaha....Noooooooo

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
whoah.... somebody wants to lose something... (my precious, my precious.... :-o )
(You saw what she did to the Krillen commander didn't you?)
Tell me, do you really think you have a chance with Nyobi ?? (of staying alive, I mean?)
...and maybe you think Breana is gonna like you after you ripped her off??
or are you just plain greedy to the point of insanity??

ok ok...irony aside...the short answer is . . .Bwuhahahaha....Noooooooo
Ok first off rude. Second if you didn't have a serious answer why bother responding? Ignoring this comment aside it seems like a waste of two extremely hot girls. Just because they are strong and fierce warriors means they can't love? I disagree. I thought Kara would be a psycho killer when we first met her, but she has a nice side. Pretty sure she would do the same or worse to the Krillen. Anyway she is still a ferocious warrior and an excellent lover. Maybe if given the chance we can find out that about the other two as well. Plus easiest way to expand an empire is through marriage, already got Helion locked, time for more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the game the nyo hates MC and her Bre only does MC if she needs his warmth,
then point blank tells MC there will be no repeat performance.
Take it with some boulders of salt.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
.... Plus easiest way to expand an empire is through marriage, already got Helion locked, time for more.
ha ha ha ...ok dude, It was meant as a tease... so if you can't take it as a joke, I apologize... there.

As for the difference in the girls, no I do not think Nyobi is "hot." She was raised by the Krillen, has a blood lust a mile deep and a tyrannical urge to dominate the sector...besides being a first hand killer. The package may look pretty but there is a reptile inside. Something we guys have got to learn to spot or women like this will do us in and spit us out...in real life.
Kara is an entirely different person. Raised by a wise and gentle master after losing her family she has shown nothing but 'common sense' and compassion for those around her. A trained killer, yes. But because she's dangerous means she can choose to be peaceful...and would prefer doing so. Yes She's an excellent lover but she's nothing like Nyobi.
Breana is another situation and IMHO I think it is just circumstances that rules out marriage between her and the Captain...ever.

So while expanding the empire through marriage is great...if your goal is to expand the empire... do you really think that it the MC (Main Character)'s real goals in life? Do you think he's got Helion 'locked up'..? Are you assuming he'll end up with Lia then? ...or does he want to? He's got lots of choices, doesn't he? Which you will find out in the final version update when it comes out...in a few months (quality updates take time)

And finally, I did have an answer.... it's down at the bottom of my reply.

So I hope these thoughts clarify something about the Callisto game and Universe. What I love about it is it is NOT primarily a 'let's see if we can f*ck all the girls and get a harem' purpose game...it is an adventure saga with lots of action included...with real characters, plot twists and great adventure. So if, as your comment insinuated, you'll be disappointed if you don't get ALL the girls in the story, I'm sorry, you'll be disappointed. I'd think six regulars and several more on the side would be enough for any guy...but, hey, I'm weird. So I hope you enjoy the game in spite of being disappointed.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Mr.JTA

Sep 1, 2018
Does anyone get stuck on gideon with the new content? I only have access to the Night and Early which are two times when Tanya isnt at the helm. When I am in there it skips most of the day

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes