PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Anyone knows what to do to affect the girls on the ship?
Tanya is clearly the more obvious one, basically calling her in every night to your bedroom.
Kara loves spending time training with the MC.
But what of the others?
I'm imagining that the nurse loves being there for the stress relief, however I don't see her numbers increase at all nor decrease.
Any pointers?
Inviting a girl to spend the night will increase her affection, but lower that of her "rivals". Having a girl of the inner circle very high and ignoring the others triggers some very funny jealous revenge scenes.
Paying good wages raises the general morale.
Some decisions regarding important events you make can increase the affection of a girl with a large amount, but you might not have come to those.
Note: some important events only trigger after you sleep alone (shudder) at night.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Inviting a girl to spend the night will increase her affection, but lower that of her "rivals". Having a girl of the inner circle very high and ignoring the others triggers some very funny jealous revenge scenes.
Paying good wages raises the general morale.
Some decisions regarding important events you make can increase the affection of a girl with a large amount, but you might not have come to those.
Note: some important events only trigger after you sleep alone (shudder) at night.
I've just come to the hive consumed planet in search of that item needed to further progress the storyline.
Kara is almost maxed and Tanya is second to her.
I can't really call anyone except Tanya to bed. :/
I thought I figured out some patterns but showing interest in the activities of the girls doesn't seem to increase anything.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I've just come to the hive consumed planet in search of that item needed to further progress the storyline.
Kara is almost maxed and Tanya is second to her.
I can't really call anyone except Tanya to bed. :/
I thought I figured out some patterns but showing interest in the activities of the girls doesn't seem to increase anything.
That's still quite early in the story. For Kara, you will have to wait and progress the storyline further, but training with her gives the opportunity for "making out" sessions.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks nice and seems to get regular updates. Is it pretty much vanilla space dating sim? :unsure:
Best guess on how close it is to complete? Don't like to invest in games too early. ;)

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
This game looks nice and seems to get regular updates. Is it pretty much vanilla space dating sim? :unsure:
Best guess on how close it is to complete? Don't like to invest in games too early. ;)
I am part of Xavster's dev team. The next update will be the last update/epilogue. We are working hard to make it the best we can. We are also starting initial brainstorming for Xavster's next game.

Thanks to everyone that enjoys the game and consider supporting Xavster continued work.

LDW

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
animated?

Animated? And HOW! :) So if you're a Newbie to Callisto...when you sign in, make sure you download the WALK THROUGH !! It only gets you started into the Callisto Universe on a good way and ready for the big adventures ahead!!
Also, when you start... check out the Captain's INFORMATION under the "?" in the top menu.
With these helpers you'll understand and enjoy a tremendous adult Sci-Fi Adventure.

(yes I'm a part of the development team and an obvious fan)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I the only one always having issues with torrent downloads? Like this one, its just stuck "Finding peers" x(
need to disable dht and pex or something like that, it reads on rpdl faq.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I am part of Xavster's dev team. The next update will be the last update/epilogue. We are working hard to make it the best we can. We are also starting initial brainstorming for Xavster's next game.

Thanks to everyone that enjoys the game and consider supporting Xavster continued work.

LDW
Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. Out of curiosity, is there a fleet strength we should be shooting for to beat the Hive?

kenneth1590

Jun 8, 2017
Is that possible to get every single event complete? Its kind of annoying as something constantly f up my perfect completion. And I have to play it over and over again.

Reactions: Geowraith

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
This is one amazing game. Generally I tend to withhold my opinion until I'm at least mid-game, but the early stages of this game have me engaged so much that I'm not even bothering to play AAA games that I've bought this and the past month. It's guttural to think that a small-scale dev team made this awesome interactive visual novel with great 3d graphics to boot. They made the best they could with the resources they had and boy did it turn into a great game.
The plot is ever evolving, becoming more complex and the replayability of this game is deffo there. The characters are quirky, different and loveable. While I love harem games as a sort of exploratory and social experiment, this game makes sex casual and focuses on the narrative instead on the adult content.
Once I'm done with the current update I will be writing a colorful review to reflect this great piece of work.
1642714013020.png

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Sleep alone and let the story provide you with a GF and countless wonderful babes to share your
sexy times with.
Thanks for the advice. I've skipped the last few updates of the game (I think I last played in 2020) because I thought it was a good start but needed more content. I'll take that advice when I restart.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes