Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Oh, you'll have to go back to an earlier save game, say just after you've freed Dione. Then as you're trading, make sure you stop at the Beehive station...which I'll bet you've skipped. The side missions trigger from there.
thnx man!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
thnx man!
Oh I forgot to mention that the Quest Tracker will glow Green when the side mission is available and stopping there will trigger it. As you go forward from your earlier save, just keep an eye on it and you'll get them.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Quick question:
Workouts with Kara. I have reached the point where she recommends that I focus on sparring. And I have done the light sparring and full contact sparring with her many times. But I don't seem to get better at either. She still knocks me down in light and full contact sparring. Should I keep banging on it? Do I reach a point where I get better? Or is this as good as it gets right now?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Quick question:
Workouts with Kara. I have reached the point where she recommends that I focus on sparring. And I have done the light sparring and full contact sparring with her many times. But I don't seem to get better at either. She still knocks me down in light and full contact sparring. Should I keep banging on it? Do I reach a point where I get better? Or is this as good as it gets right now?
You have reached the maximum skill that you will achieve. You can repeat the scene for fun, however it won't have any effect on other events. Note that Kara has dedicated herself to training for years and has genetic advantages, hence you don't stand much chance of besting her in combat.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Ok all you Callisto Newbies and any other interested parties.
I've finished my Walk Through.
It covers the first two weeks of the game and gets you past all the preliminary difficulties in trading etc.
It touches all the story events and gets you to the point you can start the second level, IE Salvaging ships.
And it starts you off on your first great mission.

I'd appreciate any helpful feedback and if you'd keep the snide remarks to a minimum. It took a lot of effort.

Cheers and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Prof.
Thank you!!!!

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
You have reached the maximum skill that you will achieve. You can repeat the scene for fun, however it won't have any effect on other events. Note that Kara has dedicated herself to training for years and has genetic advantages, hence you don't stand much chance of besting her in combat.
Thanks for the reply!

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Tiffany cant be trusted...i tell you.
Leader of the orion sector?

WUT?

What about the MC, LIA?
NOOO Tiffany? FUCK off :sick:

Edit: I might be completely wrong tho, but i just have this weird feeling about her. :unsure:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About tiff? She has come a long way. Accepting others into her feels?
Getting tips off our medic? Being capable? Our crew really grew on her.

Lia is a sweet honey wrapped in yummy cotton candy. Those melassis bands on her look delicious!
She be the suggary spice in your wonderful pilot dessert.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
good update Xavster , but going into the last battle with a fleet strength of 1393 i am totally screwed and guaranteed to get a bad ending :cry:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hey guys

Got a question regarding 3D assets that are used in this game and quite a few others.

1642668550815.png

This pose here is something I've seen on both male and female models in games here and elsewhere. It screams of subtle insecurities and may portray a weak character or a hidden overarching plot that makes said character appear so timid.
In the case of this game, the character is former military and an officer to boot - so I don't really understand why we are not seeing a confident disciplined young man with a great deal of self-esteem especially when surrounded by the fairer sex.

Any thoughts?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. you standard damsel in distress pose for the models of our age.
You never know who is watching: gay/trans/straight/lez/bi/kniky.
So now, all models, be it/she/he are expected to pose unisex standards like that,
for all the weinsteins out there who only care for others if they get a hard on:
”Look at the poor soul just standing there shivering off uneasy untrained unsure sexuality”
”Just reip for my taking into my titilating arms.”

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes