ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
BTW. I found an endless loop. It comes when you are presented with the choice below.
screenshot0001.png
If you make the obvious choice, go to Dione, everything is fine. However, if you choose "sorry Lia, you go almost immediately to Gibeon and the strip club to choose girls. I should point out that I don't have enough personal credits, 488, to choose any girls. That is not a problem with going to Dione though since the game goes on. Need to build up my personal credits to hire some girls.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Concerning my perceived endless loop. My bad I missed the exit from the strip club back to the ship. So the loop is non-existent.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Just wondering are pregnancies gonna be added?
If you're dreaming about pregnancy scenes with the MC and fat bellied girls romping in the captain's cabin...

or crew members getting huge and having (your) babies....

I'm afraid the Krillen who want to dominate and rule the Galaxy

and the HIVE who just want to EAT YOU.... and ALL of US...

won't give us much story time to relax and have families...

Sorry! You'll have to look elsewhere...

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
No need to be cheeky.

Its just incredibly frustrating trying to figure out what to do after a great prologue and then bam your just dropped into a ship with no real clues on where to go or how to even do trading. You say built-in walkthrough but that is not a walkthrough its a massive info dump with no clear road map just raw info that stuff might happen if you click around randomly long enough(Yay!).

If that is simply the design the dev was going for that's great for those that don't mind having zero direction and an abundance of useless clicking more power to you but I'll wander down the road to a game where the dev doesn't just leave it's players twisting in the wind hoping you "just figure it out".

Said my peace and I'm out! Good luck dev!
You apparently have a problem with reading and understanding English. Good luck in life. Run along now!

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
No need to be cheeky.

Its just incredibly frustrating trying to figure out what to do after a great prologue and then bam your just dropped into a ship with no real clues on where to go or how to even do trading. You say built-in walkthrough but that is not a walkthrough its a massive info dump with no clear road map just raw info that stuff might happen if you click around randomly long enough(Yay!).

If that is simply the design the dev was going for that's great for those that don't mind having zero direction and an abundance of useless clicking more power to you but I'll wander down the road to a game where the dev doesn't just leave it's players twisting in the wind hoping you "just figure it out".

Said my peace and I'm out! Good luck dev!
While I absolutely love the game, I do have to admit that my first experience with the game, was a bit the same.
The drop after the prologue was a bit brutal and confusing, until I found the ship's map with events and so on.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Gideon Club 2 - Travel to Gideon.
Getaway - Procure the property via Julia.
I have traveled to Gideon several times. Not sure how to procure the property. Guess via the medbay.

Edit: Got the getaway which opened up Gideon club 2.
Edit 2: Not bad at all considering how many events there are. Only missed 2 events, 1 trades training and the shower event.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018

DEC 10, 2021 AT 10:23 AM

Callisto v0.90 - Week 5 Update

Closing in on the last events to be rendered for the beta,
due to be released just before Christmas

Rather unusual selection of images. Given the actual image from the Patreon update is below.
v09g 012.jpg
Note that you can see the weekly posted images, via visiting the Twitter account. No problem with posting game images in this thread. :)

I have traveled to Gideon several times. Not sure how to procure the property. Guess via the medbay.

Edit: Got the getaway which opened up Gideon club 2.
Edit 2: Not bad at all considering how many events there are. Only missed 2 events, 1 trades training and the shower event.
Was surprised to see that I linked the Tanya event to the Getaway one. Have changed the live code to keep roughly the same timing, however break that particular link, which logically makes little sense.

PS: Once you have completed the Getaway event, more fun is available with Kara. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hor4tius

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
trades training is with tiffany and there are multiple shower scenes (repeatable).

hellobello1

Nov 26, 2020
hey everybody, i tried for ages now to trigger Trading Lessons J, also reloading in the process, but had no success.
can anybody tell me what i have to do to trigge rit, or just tell me about what i am missing in this scene?
cheers good bye

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
hey everybody, i tried for ages now to trigger Trading Lessons J, also reloading in the process, but had no success.
can anybody tell me what i have to do to trigge rit, or just tell me about what i am missing in this scene?
cheers good bye
It follows after the trading F event and is on Monday and Thursday late in the lounge (Tiffany / Alice). It's just a chat about getting the more detailed trading information.
Python:
    cap "Alice, I was wondering if you could help me out with something."
    ali talk "Sure Captain, what can I do for you?"
    cap "I was checking the data on my computer in my room and when I go to the trading page all I get is 'Trading Data Unavailable'"
    ali talk "That's odd, it's not like the trading data would consume much bandwidth."
    tif talk "I think you will find that Marvin Corp are blocking the signal. I believe they are making sure traders don't know the margins and hence will only want to transport certain commodities."
    tif talk "That way Marvin Corp can move all of their inventory."
    cap "So is there something we can do about it?"
    ali think "If Tiffany can direct me to the commodities pricing data stream, I can hack into the jump gate network and piggy back the data."
    ali talk "The data packet is tiny, so the space gate technical staff will be none the wiser."
    cap "Sounds good. How long is it likely to take?"
    ali smile "Well usually several days, however as I'm so awesome, it'll be done before you go to bed tonight."

how do i get lounge jt b thats the only thing i have not unlocked yet
It's in the lounge late on Tuesday and Saturday. JT = Julia / Tanya.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes