Nov 26, 2021
I don't wanna assume but I'll definitely try my hardest

Is the mc the only guy in the game on the spaceship (I'm guessing there's a spaceship) involved with the woman?

And is the sandbox aspect grindy or no?

erkper

May 16, 2018
I don't wanna assume but I'll definitely try my hardest

Is the mc the only guy in the game on the spaceship (I'm guessing there's a spaceship) involved with the woman?

And is the sandbox aspect grindy or no?
Yes, MC is the only guy on the ship, and the only guy currently involved with the girls.

Grindy... is a very subjective term. I've seen multiple people say it's too grindy for them, usually in the same post that they complain they don't know what they're doing. Which seems to follow IMO - if you don't really know what you're doing you can certainly wander/click aimlessly for a long time and accomplish very little. But if you actually read the help provided (big ? tooltip) and use a little common sense, I don't think it's grindy at all. It's not a VN (other than the prologue you should really access ASAP from the log in the captain's quarters computer) but I'll say it's one of only a couple non-VN games I follow on F95, precisely because I hate grindy sandbox games. Take that for what you will.

Nov 26, 2021
Yes, MC is the only guy on the ship, and the only guy currently involved with the girls.

Grindy... is a very subjective term. I've seen multiple people say it's too grindy for them, usually in the same post that they complain they don't know what they're doing. Which seems to follow IMO - if you don't really know what you're doing you can certainly wander/click aimlessly for a long time and accomplish very little. But if you actually read the help provided (big ? tooltip) and use a little common sense, I don't think it's grindy at all. It's not a VN (other than the prologue you should really access ASAP from the log in the captain's quarters computer) but I'll say it's one of only a couple non-VN games I follow on F95, precisely because I hate grindy sandbox games. Take that for what you will.
Thanks for being very informative, I'll give it a go given you stated you hate grindy sandbox games yourself, I don't mind them but that's to a limit if there's far more free Roam then story it gets annoying, lol yeah if there's a tip system can't be to confusing or just go down the mindless click path

Thanks again mate

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
jui.jpg

Love the response:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, 4 the emptiness of space:

jui2.jpg

Would be nice to browse some babe art, day dream, the sorts.

gui3.jpg

Alone at last .. quick . .call the babe you want and get it on!​

Roroorigina

Jul 16, 2020
Xavster!
Thank you for this game!
"Firefly" and "Mass Effect" vibes in one game warmed my heart. An this BSG ''frak'' was so naturale too.
Crew is marvelous. Every girl has her own feature and grow through story.
Except Julia, but this brave women heals our wounds and save captain from explosion every day ( 2-3 times a day).

Im not original. Kara is the best for me. Samurai cliché, but it works 146%.
Lia is so adorable.
Tanya completely deserved the status of a first girlfriend.
Tiffany become matured and intriguing.
Rachel is so cute and Aliсe become cute too, but her first look was more interesting.
Sam has Jerry so no chance here, he is too cool even for High Commander Shepard.

The trading side is good. (Sometimes I was angry that my ideal plan for the sale of fuel was violated by the next side event)
And maybe we need more updates? We have al ups too fast. And after Lia becomes the leader, we can get a cooler item for our old flying bucket. Only to ensure peace in the galaxy, not to exactly defeat and punish the bad girls-pirates.

I wish you keep your strength and interest until the end of the game and may the next project be even more successful and hot!

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Xavster!
Thank you for this game!
"Firefly" and "Mass Effect" vibes in one game warmed my heart. An this BSG ''frak'' was so naturale too.
Crew is marvelous. Every girl has her own feature and grow through story.
Except Julia, but this brave women heals our wounds and save captain from explosion every day ( 2-3 times a day).

Im not original. Kara is the best for me. Samurai cliché, but it works 146%.
Lia is so adorable.
Tanya completely deserved the status of a first girlfriend.
Tiffany become matured and intriguing.
Rachel is so cute and Aliсe become cute too, but her first look was more interesting.
Sam has Jerry so no chance here, he is too cool even for High Commander Shepard.

The trading side is good. (Sometimes I was angry that my ideal plan for the sale of fuel was violated by the next side event)
And maybe we need more updates? We have al ups too fast. And after Lia becomes the leader, we can get a cooler item for our old flying bucket. Only to ensure peace in the galaxy, not to exactly defeat and punish the bad girls-pirates.

I wish you keep your strength and interest until the end of the game and may the next project be even more successful and hot!
Personally I prefer the salvage to trading, as it is a little more interesting to see what turns up. As far as upgrades, there are some upgrades to escape pirates, however impactful upgrades are impractical to implement with the current game design. This is one of the items that I plan to address in the next game.

As a bit of an update, the beta for v0.90 will be released mid next week. The development team are already testing the full content in the beta. The full release will be available to Patreons mid January. A little image from the progress update I did for Patreons earlier today.
v09d 102.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, little one! Listen to my kiri. She fought the hoards of tin men to win me that teddy.
He only knows kisses and cuddles, it is all we do together,
so do be patient as he bids you cuddles and kisses.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for letting me know
And for further hope, if you're a newbie to the game, There will be a 'grind-eliminating' walk through coming shortly (fan done by yours truly) that will take you through the first part of the game to the first main adventure, giving you a direct path to understanding the game, acquisition of credits and moving the plot along during the first two weeks game time. If all goes well, it'll post a little before/after Christmas. Stay tuned!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Personally I prefer the salvage to trading, as it is a little more interesting to see what turns up. As far as upgrades, there are some upgrades to escape pirates, however impactful upgrades are impractical to implement with the current game design. This is one of the items that I plan to address in the next game.

As a bit of an update, the beta for v0.90 will be released mid next week. The development team are already testing the full content in the beta. The full release will be available to Patreons mid January. A little image from the progress update I did for Patreons earlier today.
View attachment 1549512
Ah! Life Day!

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Looking forward to it. This is one of my favorite games.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok all you Callisto Newbies and any other interested parties.
I've finished my Walk Through.
It covers the first two weeks of the game and gets you past all the preliminary difficulties in trading etc.
It touches all the story events and gets you to the point you can start the second level, IE Salvaging ships.
And it starts you off on your first great mission.

I'd appreciate any helpful feedback and if you'd keep the snide remarks to a minimum. It took a lot of effort.

Cheers and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Prof.

Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
Ok all you Callisto Newbies and any other interested parties.
I've finished my Walk Through.
It covers the first two weeks of the game and gets you past all the preliminary difficulties in trading etc.
It touches all the story events and gets you to the point you can start the second level, IE Salvaging ships.
And it starts you off on your first great mission.

I'd appreciate any helpful feedback and if you'd keep the snide remarks to a minimum. It took a lot of effort.

Cheers and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The Prof.
1640646000552.png

The walkthrough recommends going to the blue star in captains cabin, late (red circle). Is there a reason for skipping the event with Alice and Tiffany in the lounge area (green circle)? If you choose to do that, you can still do the sleep/Tanya event at night is why I was asking.

EDIT: The event in question seems to reappear on Thurs

Last edited:
Reactions: justsum

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
View attachment 1566200

The walkthrough recommends going to the blue star in captains cabin, late (red circle). Is there a reason for skipping the event with Alice and Tiffany in the lounge area (green circle)? If you choose to do that, you can still do the sleep/Tanya event at night is why I was asking.

EDIT: The event in question seems to reappear on Thurs
Thank you for the question.

Yes the reason I skip several silver stars on the walk through is because,
several of them will reappear, are not directly in the story line, and are re-visited later.

The one you point out is Alice asking Tiffany about her and the Captain's backstory.
I do visit that event on Week 1 Day 4 Thursday, Late.

So although I do have to skip some events (you get several stars on the same overlook screen) I tried to catch them in the order that makes story sense and I don't believe I missed any.
And if I have, please let me know.

Oh, final note: even though you may make enough credits to buy the scanner early, hold out until the end of the walk through as recommended so you've got enough left over to do/buy other stuff.

Good Luck!

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes