PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does this scene lead to anything ? The next moment the MC is back at his ship. What am I missing ?

Breanna.jpg

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Does this scene lead to anything ? The next moment the MC is back at his ship. What am I missing ?

View attachment 1612937
Hmmm..... Remember?
You did make a promise to support her attempt to change the power structure on Rhea, right?

Well, this is just the trigger that means it will happen....and you'll see the results later...

but remember, this wasn't a direct action.... more over a covert one...so you won't see the action itself...just the results...IE she will be successful

Reactions: PBS666

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You have to be a very bad person to not get a decent score. Rhea situation may be open to different approaches but the rest of conflicts are pretty straightforward to get that world's support

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
final power may depend on pirates.
uh... the pirates help but my only thought guys is don't bust a gut trying to get maximum fleet size scores. Over a certain number is going to work and afterwards you will not gain anything. Also, there will be other elements that come into play. After all, this is a battle and there WILL be other choices!

After all as that famous general once said, "No Battle plan lasts after the first contact with the enemy."

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You have to be a very bad person to not get a decent score. Rhea situation may be open to different approaches but the rest of conflicts are pretty straightforward to get that world's support
Then i am a very bad person...
I mean i think my blind playthrough is at like 1147 or something.

Oh well at least i'll see something unique.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Then i am a very bad person...
I mean i think my blind playthrough is at like 1147 or something.

Oh well at least i'll see something unique.
Well, maybe not a bad person but it's just about helping minor worlds in trouble and offer an alternative solution to the Lavarian-Aqualean conflict, and you'll get 1700 or something like that. Those options seem too obvious when presented, what's the point of creating a Council to let races act on their own

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well, maybe not a bad person but it's just about helping minor worlds in trouble and offer an alternative solution to the Lavarian-Aqualean conflict, and you'll get 1700 or something like that. Those options seem too obvious when presented, what's the point of creating a Council to let races act on their own
I mean i'm fairly certain my score is as low as it is not because of the council directly. I had the nations help each other. Where i'm certain my score tanked is that a certain character failed in her attempt at a revolution and i was pretty much always telling the pirates to go fornicate with a black hole instead of interacting with them. So i have 2 really big negatives counting against me in that regard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moskyx

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, just find this game and I love it. I have start now few times and I found some odd thing. If I do first Trading Lesson C(Tiffany's room), I can't do for some reason Kara's room A and B miscellaneous events. Is this how it should be or is this some odd bug?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, just find this game and I love it. I have start now few times and I found some odd thing. If I do first Trading Lesson C(Tiffany's room), I can't do for some reason Kara's room A and B miscellaneous events. Is this how it should be or is this some odd bug?
Storywise, some scenes only make sense if you haven't seen others yet, so they are blocked if you watch the others first. I can't confirm it right now but I'm guessing those scenes you've missed are Tiffany doing her maid chores, and those wouldn't make sense anymore since you've already triggered her 'trader' path. It can happen but you're not missing anything relevant, just some flavour text to build characterization

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Storywise, some scenes only make sense if you haven't seen others yet, so they are blocked if you watch the others first. I can't confirm it right now but I'm guessing those scenes you've missed are Tiffany doing her maid chores, and those wouldn't make sense anymore since you've already triggered her 'trader' path. It can happen but you're not missing anything relevant, just some flavour text to build characterization
Thanks for your answer. I have try several different combo's and I have done those Tiffany's maid events and what makes this one odd, is that Kara's room events are with Kara and Rachel, they should have not anything to do with Tiffany.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for your answer. I have try several different combo's and I have done those Tiffany's maid events and what makes this one odd, is that Kara's room events are with Kara and Rachel, they should have not anything to do with Tiffany.
I think I recall a couple of maid events where she's playing with Kara's blade

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The second event follows on from the first and the first is triggered either by progressing hand to hand training (with an appropriate selection towards end of training) or by progressing the main story. Don't worry, they can't be skipped and will be available at some point within your game.

As moskyx advises, certain events are skipped, when they are no longer appropriate in the storyline. All events on the ship that can be skipped are minor in nature and don't change the overall game. With giving you some freedom, I can't ensure that you will see all events. If I was to have them always available, these skippable events would just confuse the player as they would be out of context.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
The second event follows on from the first and the first is triggered either by progressing hand to hand training (with an appropriate selection towards end of training) or by progressing the main story. Don't worry, they can't be skipped and will be available at some point within your game.
Thanks. I just do save for Day 22 where we are talking to Tiffany's mother and I manage to do every event that was available before that. It just because I'm kinda completionist who have too much time to spend, so I hate when I see I miss something :D

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Thanks. I just do save for Day 22 where we are talking to Tiffany's mother and I manage to do every event that was available before that. It just because I'm kinda completionist who have too much time to spend, so I hate when I see I miss something :D

Vezzeli, let me jump in and suggest you pull up my WALK THROUGH and follow it. It does NOT take you through the whole game but it DOES take you through the first two weeks in such a manner that you get the whole plot and events started and don't miss anything important. Yes, you'll be repeating events but I think you'll enjoy the game more. IMHO

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
One question to the dev dont understand me wrong i really love this game but isnt trade thing a little bit stupid? Its okay for keeping the players busy but after some point its tiring

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes