xenohoe

May 2, 2020
Does anyone have a full save please? mine is doomed for no reason, maybe because i havent played in awhile but i kinda finished this update with it but i see that i missed many things if any of you can provide a full save of this version that would be great
Thanks in advance

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Here Mr. Xenohoe.... a full end of the version save.
which doesn't get you anything except the final scene.
So a full save doesn't get you what you missed.
...unless you're a code hacker...?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Got an issue with R90 version where when I press the "i" key to see where I'm at with the girls it comes up with an error
"love_r11.webp" cannot find

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Got an issue with R90 version where when I press the "i" key to see where I'm at with the girls it comes up with an error
"love_r11.webp" cannot find
There is a fix for this issue posted here. You will need to interact with a couple of the girls to bring the relationship indexes back into alignment.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I have visited Julia tp trigger the vacation route but I can't pay for it. I have 17,000 in my personal account and 38,000 in the callisto's account but when I visit Julia to talk about Kara the only options that come up are not enough funds or maybe later. Any help?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have visited Julia tp trigger the vacation route but I can't pay for it. I have 17,000 in my personal account and 38,000 in the callisto's account but when I visit Julia to talk about Kara the only options that come up are not enough funds or maybe later. Any help?
Ignore the Callisto funds, they're for trading stock.
I can't remember how much the holiday costs. Does it tell you?
Just do some trading for a week, if you're short of the funds required.
You should get around 1.4k per week from the strip club, with all stages full. If you trade efficiently, you can easily pocket another few grand.
First port of call is to identify how much you need, over the 17k you have at hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
I keep getting bypassed events, there's nothing telling me what will cut one off, kind of upsetting

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I keep getting bypassed events, there's nothing telling me what will cut one off, kind of upsetting
Like what?? you didn't tell us what events?

a couple events are not a big thing but several of the ones are and I doubt you could miss those.

so, if I may point out the obvious, you can pick them up by using that MAGIC ability you have...

It's called a 'save game point' where you can go back and try another path!

works for me...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like what?? you didn't tell us what events?

a couple events are not a big thing but several of the ones are and I doubt you could miss those.

so, if I may point out the obvious, you can pick them up by using that MAGIC ability you have...

It's called a 'save game point' where you can go back and try another path!

works for me...
sure unless saves on 1 savefile.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Looked up some gameplay footage and I'm pleasantly surprised there's no forced creampies in this game. Downloading now and giving it a shot. :BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
sure unless saves on 1 savefile.

You mean overwriting one position... Now who would do a crazy thing like that with six save positions per page...and a hundred pages...

Oh. I forgot, I got a buddy that might just do that. But he's kinda a newbie at computers... REAL newbie!

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Haven't played this in a long time. Enjoying the various story missions. Lia is starting to remind me of Kevyn from the Schlock Mercenary webcomic, at least with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

Edit: Got to the current end... fleet score is 1888. Well, Maxim 37 *is* "There is no Overkill, there is only 'Open Fire' and 'Reload.'" :oops:

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I end up in some kind of loop. Went to Gideon,Narator sent me back because of political situation and when I arrived back to the ship is already night time. Next morning I go automatically back to Gideon and back home at night. One week passed and is still same...

Reactions: MrBenny

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I end up in some kind of loop. Went to Gideon,Narator sent me back because of political situation and when I arrived back to the ship is already night time. Next morning I go automatically back to Gideon and back home at night. One week passed and is still same...
You can set course to a different destination at the ships overview screen. You don't need Tanya at the helm for this.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes