PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I see you guys are severely crazy about getting a complete game....
Bwuaha aha hahhaha!!!
Are you gonna go ape sh*t when you open my uprev of Callisto!!
(rubbing hands together fiendishly!!)
Okay, Mr Used car salesman...

Ape shit? I don't think so because I'm about enjoying the game, not counting conquests...

All I've heard is talk. I haven't seen file one, not so much as an Alpha...

Must be a delusion, hallucination or just a figment of your imagination, my friend...

Those who shill that which does not exist are known as con men...

I'll believe it when I see it... Phat out:alien:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Which mod did you use???
I'm anti mods, the only extra addition is my own translation patch which obviously doesn't unlock anything, just translates the displayed text. As I said, it's totally possible to make a 'perfect' run in one single playthrough

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm anti mods, the only extra addition is my own translation patch which obviously doesn't unlock anything, just translates the displayed texto. As I said, it's totally possible to make a 'perfect' run in one single playthrough
I use many mods, just not in Xavster games. Now you have me curious to know just exactly how you did it, my friend!
Would love an updated walk through with your order of events. Thanks. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Okay, Mr Used car salesman...

Ape shit? I don't think so because I'm about enjoying the game, not counting conquests...

All I've heard is talk. I haven't seen file one, not so much as an Alpha...

Must be a delusion, hallucination or just a figment of your imagination, my friend...

Those who shill that which does not exist are known as con men...

I'll believe it when I see it... Phat out:alien:
Oooo Papa.... you musta been sleepin' cause I have uploaded 1 or 2 sneek peek images...

however, true you haven't seen an 'alpha' ...and you won't. I know you love Callisto as much as I do so I'm not gonna drop something on you that is partially done. And at this point I am about 50% done...but what's done, works solid, period. So that's my status report at this point.

but callin' me a used car salesman...and hinting I'm a con man...well, you know better than that. You've seen me on this thread before.

So if you'd like to see something that shows I'm on the 'up and up' with this project...walll, Ok, Pilgrim, I'll much oblige ya. . .
First thing you'll see when you fire up my 'enhanced version' is someone you might know...your friendly bartender...

Greetings 002.jpg

Ok then you will get a friendly reminder from her if it is your first time and you're starting from the beginning which, like any new game, you must do. After the first time, you might not get this screen.

Greetings 003.jpg

Then you might be surprised to find that the master menu has changed....slightly (Do you like her?...)

Greetings 004.jpg

BUT wait...there's more! What you really want to know is there any changes to the game, right?
Well here's a peek for you . This is one of many...

hmmm having trouble uploading image...please stand by.... ahhh there we are...
shipchoice 001.jpg

Ok so there you are, just some of the things you'll find...
Now, did you want white wall tires with that? :)
Or perhaps, like any good 'used car salesman' I should point out that you can only get options if you ask for them early, before the job's done.
Oh, apologies gladly accepted. :)
Cheers.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Does game have real walkthroughe? I get bad ending. Don't know how to get good. On site it's not reall walkthroughe but just guide.
FOR what your asking, no there is not a complete walkthrough for the whole game. There is one listed on page one that will get you started and over the first economic challenge but then you're on your own.

If you describe the 'bad ending' you got, there are many here, self included, who'll be glad to help you out. There are a couple 'bad endings' possible so it helps to know what your problem is.

AlucardDuramerte

Apr 28, 2019
FOR what your asking, no there is not a complete walkthrough for the whole game. There is one listed on page one that will get you started and over the first economic challenge but then you're on your own.

If you describe the 'bad ending' you got, there are many here, self included, who'll be glad to help you out. There are a couple 'bad endings' possible so it helps to know what your problem is.
FULL OF SPOILERS.

I think my biggest problem is I couldn't find how to start second side quest I only finished first side quest. 3 others not.
Looks like My military power was to low. I got all races on my side except Rhean my fleet strength was 720 but if my math is right even with Rhean it would be lower than 1000. My ending Sam ship blow up she jumps. Lia die. Hive wins.

EDIT. I just try for 6 time just picking random fleets. And this time win vs hive. And could pick from Kara, Tiffany and Tanya.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
To Callisto Fans everywhere:

Like you, I think Callisto is one of the premier Adult Sci-Fi games available anywhere. Xavster Gaming created a winner with their first ever game, a true adult, sexy adventure story. They are now on their way to creating an even larger, more incredible game with their new title, Stellar Crossroads and I am grateful to be able to assist in its development.

But what about Callisto? As you know it is completed and released. But is it done? As much as i love the game and its story, I felt it could have been much better. As they say, "put your money where your mouth is" since, having helped develop it, I had intimate knowledge of the game I thought I'd come up with a 'mod' (with xavister_gaming's gracious blessing). But I'm not a 'pro' developer so this turned out to be a serious challenge and all I've done is drop 'hints' and a few images to show I am working on it. I've been accused of being a 'salesman' and even a 'con' because of my lack of communication. Hell, I understand nobody knows ...or maybe cares...that there might be a more 'fun' version of Callisto coming. Do you?

Look, here is my plan for an "Enhanced Version" of Callisto. If you are interested in seeing this project see the light of day, let me know. I could use some moral support. a lot actually.

Xavster Gaming's Callisto

Premium Version-1 by ProfessorX-10

Project Plan:

The idea is to make a Premium Version of Callisto by adding challenging content, variety, sexiness and player interaction. My personal opinion is that Callisto's main plot weakness is that the ending does not leave some readers "with a good feeling" as many character endings are sub-optimal. Improving this is highly desirable.

Initial steps to take are:

1. Integrate the Prologue adding interaction and challenges for the MC to achieve Captain; IE first section becomes a game.
2. Revise the Intro's front page to add Legal challenges, indicate version, and better integrate the ai into the start.
3. Add/change sexy text, more details to increase interest and reduce dead parts.
4. Add a different ending to give player better end experience.
5. And, of course improve the game and text all along.
(Personal note: Walkthrough must be changed for Premium Ver)

Overview and STATUS of CHANGES TO CALLISTO as of 4-30-23:
1. Intro Changed and updated for European over 18 requirements
2. Prologue: Seventeen changes, upgrade sexiness, improve action, add 4 mini-games. COMPLETED
3. Main Game: Twenty Three changes, upgrading sexiness, action, adding 2 mini-games. 75% COMPLETED
4. Climax addition: Complete optional new plot for Improved Epilogue outcome. 25% COMPLETED
5. Review-upgrade changes-bugfix-release: NOT STARTED

===========================================================
So there it is. Prospective final release date? sorry, I don't know as I am an amateur hobbyist and have another life BUT. . .possibly this year

IF I GET SOME POSITIVE SUPPORT FROM F95 MEMBERS I WILL GIVE REGULAR UPDATES AND CONTINUED 'CLUES.' If no one cares, well, It won't matter and I'll just 'go back in my shell'.

So Callisto Fans. What do you think? Do you want to know more? Do you LIKE this IDEA? It's in your court now.

Professor X-10 <OUT>

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
To Callisto Fans everywhere:

Like you, I think Callisto is one of the premier Adult Sci-Fi games available anywhere. Xavster Gaming created a winner with their first ever game, a true adult, sexy adventure story. They are now on their way to creating an even larger, more incredible game with their new title, Stellar Crossroads and I am grateful to be able to assist in its development.

But what about Callisto? As you know it is completed and released. But is it done? As much as i love the game and its story, I felt it could have been much better. As they say, "put your money where your mouth is" since, having helped develop it, I had intimate knowledge of the game I thought I'd come up with a 'mod' (with xavister_gaming's gracious blessing). But I'm not a 'pro' developer so this turned out to be a serious challenge and all I've done is drop 'hints' and a few images to show I am working on it. I've been accused of being a 'salesman' and even a 'con' because of my lack of communication. Hell, I understand nobody knows ...or maybe cares...that there might be a more 'fun' version of Callisto coming. Do you?

Look, here is my plan for an "Enhanced Version" of Callisto. If you are interested in seeing this project see the light of day, let me know. I could use some moral support. a lot actually.

Xavster Gaming's Callisto

Premium Version-1
by ProfessorX-10

Project Plan:

The idea is to make a Premium Version of Callisto by adding challenging content, variety, sexiness and player interaction. My personal opinion is that Callisto's main plot weakness is that the ending does not leave some readers "with a good feeling" as many character endings are sub-optimal. Improving this is highly desirable.

Initial steps to take are:

1. Integrate the Prologue adding interaction and challenges for the MC to achieve Captain; IE first section becomes a game.
2. Revise the Intro's front page to add Legal challenges, indicate version, and better integrate the ai into the start.
3. Add/change sexy text, more details to increase interest and reduce dead parts.
4. Add a different ending to give player better end experience.
5. And, of course improve the game and text all along.
(Personal note: Walkthrough must be changed for Premium Ver)

Overview and STATUS of CHANGES TO CALLISTO as of 4-30-23:
1. Intro Changed and updated for European over 18 requirements
2. Prologue: Seventeen changes, upgrade sexiness, improve action, add 4 mini-games. COMPLETED
3. Main Game: Twenty Three changes, upgrading sexiness, action, adding 2 mini-games. 75% COMPLETED
4. Climax addition: Complete optional new plot for Improved Epilogue outcome. 25% COMPLETED
5. Review-upgrade changes-bugfix-release: NOT STARTED

===========================================================
So there it is. Prospective final release date? sorry, I don't know as I am an amateur hobbyist and have another life BUT. . .possibly this year

IF I GET SOME POSITIVE SUPPORT FROM F95 MEMBERS I WILL GIVE REGULAR UPDATES AND CONTINUED 'CLUES.' If no one cares, well, It won't matter and I'll just 'go back in my shell'.

So Callisto Fans. What do you think? Do you want to know more? Do you LIKE this IDEA? It's in your court now.

Professor X-10 <OUT>
Sure, what's not to like ? I for one, would be very interested to see what you will come up with.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so i just started the game i dont know what to do im just thrown into the Ship with these girls i went to the Computer and it says there a Prologue and 1-5 is that were the game really happens?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
so i just started the game i dont know what to do im just thrown into the Ship with these girls i went to the Computer and it says there a Prologue and 1-5 is that were the game really happens?
That prologue is there for a reason. If you haven't seen it, then do so first.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
the Prologue is the backstory of the game up to the point you're 'thrown into the captain's cabin' to start.

It is a great place to start so you'll understand the game. In my upcoming Mod, it will be incorporated and expanded as a genuine part of the game so you won't be 'just thrown in' to start.

HINT: If you're just starting out, click on the big "?" at the top of the screen. It gives you a great overview of what to do and how to progress.

2nd HINT: Look for the Walk through on the thread's page one. It will get you started winning the first challenge, the trading mini-game.

Get ready to enjoy a great game!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
the Prologue is the backstory of the game up to the point you're 'thrown into the captain's cabin' to start.

It is a great place to start so you'll understand the game. In my upcoming Mod, it will be incorporated and expanded as a genuine part of the game so you won't be 'just thrown in' to start.

HINT: If you're just starting out, click on the big "?" at the top of the screen. It gives you a great overview of what to do and how to progress.

2nd HINT: Look for the Walk through on the thread's page one. It will get you started winning the first challenge, the trading mini-game.

Get ready to enjoy a great game!
so the thrown in part is just the free roam that you can do whatever you want right?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
so the thrown in part is just the free roam that you can do whatever you want right?
The game has stages... with different challenges at each stage. You can do what ever you want, but there are consequences to some decisions as there should be. (Currently the prologue is just a vn with no decisions, this will change in my upcoming Mod)
Again, go through the "captain's briefing" behind the "?" and you'll have a much better understanding of what you'll want to do.

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Xavster Thank You for making and sharing this amazing game. It's one of my all-time favorites. Sounds and music created perfect atmosphere, girls are gorgeous and interesting, animations compete with the ones from "Being a DIK" (which is very high bar). I couldn't say anything negative about this game even if i wanted. I wish you best of luck with your next game.
You forgot to add footjob tag here.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If you like this, you should check out Steller Crossroads after you finish Callisto. Same Universe 200 or so years in the future.
Will do, but for now trying to stick to completed games as much as I can. Thanks for the recommendation, though.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Will do, but for now trying to stick to completed games as much as I can. Thanks for the recommendation, though.
Quick tip. Check out the big "?" in the main game menu for major instructions on how to play...

and if you want tips on how to win the trading game, check out my walk through posted on page one of the Callisto Thread!

best of luck.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes