professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
If you had read what the dev said about this title, you would've known that there is no harem ending. Callisto is not a harem title nor was it ever intended as such. The site assigns those tags at the top, not the dev or the person posting. By site definitions, this game meets the criteria to be tagged as a harem game however that was never the dev's intention. You do have the option to romance multiple LI throughout the story which meets the site's definition of a harem but you need to choose one for the ending and may replay each ending with all four LI as well. In fact, all of the sex scenes happen BEFORE any of the endings. The endings are merely epilogues that tell what happens over the next twenty years after the war depending on which LI MC chooses. None of the endings contain any H-scenes.

If you would like some recommendations for harem titles that either do currently have or WIP games that intend to create a harem ending I'll send those to you in a PM as I will only discuss Xavster games in this Xavster game forum. However, just let me know and I will be happy to forward recommendations, friend.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
(y)

Well said, PapaPhat ! I couldn't have put it better myself.

Callisto is not "they all lived happily ever after in a harem fantasy."

It is a far more realistic harem relationship adventure with realistic outcomes.

I will add...my upcoming Enhanced Version (MOD) will keep this theme.

But I will add one more, very plausible but different ending!

One that I think, those who like the well written, realistic honesty of this story will appreciate.

<Hailing Frequencies Closed>

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Tiffany is the admiral's daughter. She has multiple stages. The first thing you get from helping her is the trading tool that appears on her data pad in the cargo bay when Callisto is docked in port and one of the Marvins are there to trade. You can also access the same tool from the computer in the captain's cabin.

After you successfully make a few trading runs, Doc Julia will take you aside and tell you to speak with Tiffany in their room. This is where the kinky trials begin and much of it is random so you want to save often because if you screw up the random order of events, you can either wait until the next day to try again or reload that save I recommended and try again now.

You CANNOT unlock all of the sex scenes with Julia and Tiffany until you complete the challenge. However, if your affinity with Tiffany is high enough, you may invite her to bed with you. You start with only foreplay and work your way up to include all of the sex positions too. I think you CAN unlock all of the sex scenes in the captains quarters with Tiffany before you meet up with Tiffany and Julia in their room. That MAY cancel the kink test quest, IDK for sure. I never sleep with Tiffany in the captains quarters until after the scenes with Julia and Tiffany play out because once you unlock those, they are repeatable. The overnight sex scenes with the girls in the captain's cabin are also repeatable. But, how many positions to which you have access depends on your "score" with that girl. Sleeping with one girl raises that girl's score but will lower another girl's score or even multiple girl's scores. So, it is definitely a balancing act. It is impossible to get every girl to 10.0. It just isn't possible. However, you can keep them all between 5 and 8. Having at least 5 with Alice and Rachel allows the MC to be invited to their quarters for sex. Try to keep Julia and Tiffany over 6 and Tanya and Kira at 8 or more. Visit the doc in her clinic during the day to enhance MC's points with her, I rotate between Lia and Tanya at night in the captain's quarters most of the game. You want to keep Lia at 8 minimum as well in order to qualify for her ending. You also need a decisive victory in the war.

I have played Callisto several dozen times now and have never encountered a bug of any kind. The game works. You have to try to cheat to break it. So, don't cheat, just play the game. If the sex scenes to which you were referring as unlocked are the ones in the captain's cabin overnight then the kinky quiz time with Doc Julia and Tiffany may not trigger properly. That event is designed to help you build your score with Tiffany without tanking the other girl's scores and it works if you pursue that before sleeping with Tiffany in the captain's cabin at night.

Your best bet may be to start over and follow the walkthrough on the OP here... https://f95zone.to/threads/callisto-v1-00-xavster.34378/post-8516247

I do NOT recommend using the multi-mod aka cheat mod as manually manipulating things can break the game. For instance, if you use the cheat mod and turn up all the girl's affinity scores, you just robbed yourself of a whole bunch of scenes that will not trigger properly now. If you follow the walk through, you will not only have good scores with all the girls and NOT miss any content, you will also have more cash than you need as well. Best advice I can give there is trade as soon as you get the tool from Tiffany as often as possible. Look for deals that will net you at least 20 credits profit per ton or more if available. Eventually, the trade market will balance out to where it gets difficult to make a solid profit. THAT is when you concentrate primarily on salvaging old wrecks to sell parts/weapons at the junk yard or free cargo to sell off at the best port's resale price.

I know this is more than you asked but your question was on the vague side. So vague, in fact, that professorX10, who is a member of the dev team, thought you were in the wrong forum... So, if/when you need help, please be as specific as possible. There are pages to track everything in the game, LI scores, trade pricing, what upgrades you have/need, what quests you have completed, tasks yet undone and those you have yet to even touch are all listed and coded to let you know where you stand with each task. The quest/task log page also has replay functionality for additional views of certain events. So, make use of all of the little buttons, check to see what they each do as they are all important, this includes all of the buttons attached to the HUD as well as the tools in the captain's computer. I do use one cheat in this game which is rather old school but effective and that is save skimming for salvaging runs. I make a save before we go on a salvage and see what we get. If it's not a good haul, I reload/replay; if it's a decent haul but I think we can do better, I save that progress before I reload/replay. I'm not a fan of getting to the scrap yard to turn in salvage and finding something I thought would be worth 10K credits is only fetching 2K... So, I often run a few options and see which one paid the best and keep that. But, save skimming won't break the game, a cheat mod can.

Hope this helps you my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2503251
Thank you for the detailed info regarding the game mechanic, I guess I did raise Tif affinity too much and bypassed the kinky scenes with Julia, in fact I didn't pay attention to the affinity system since I never knew it existed until now lol.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for the detailed info regarding the game mechanic, I guess I did raise Tif affinity too much and bypassed the kinky scenes with Julia, in fact I didn't pay attention to the affinity system since I never knew it existed until now lol.
Most welcome, my friend :)
I do not recommend using the multi-mod or any other kind of manual changes to manipulate any values in this game. Also, don't spend time romancing Tiffany until after you get and complete the kinky challenge side quest. I do recommend the old school save skimming cheat for the random bits like salvaging and the kinky challenge. Save skimming just saves time and effort. Manipulating the numbers can easily break the game. You eventually earn more credits than you can even spend in game and altering the girl's affinity will break event chains. For instance, I bet you totally missed all of the jealousy pranks in that recent play, right? You probably don't even know what I'm talking about. But, no worries. I'm not anti-cheating or lore police by any means... I use multi-mod cheats in other titles. However, those kinds of manipulations will only cheat you out of certain aspects of the game in Callisto. For example... the jealousy pranks I mentioned... there are several of them, like when Lia get jealous of MC spending too much time with Kara and not enough time with her she pranks Kara by turning off the artificial gravity in the shower while Kara is in there... but, that one backfired as Kara actually enjoyed floating in the rain and ended up getting some additional intimate time with MC when he came to her aid in the shower...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.06.01 - 23.21.43.04.png
OR... when Lia gets jealous of MC spending more time with Tiffany and reprograms her makeup application kit...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.06.02 - 05.23.07.79.png
These events will only trigger naturally when you spend more time with one LI and virtually no time with another. The score for the LI receiving the prank needs to be at least above 8 and the prankster getting down to 3 or lower... that is when the jealousy ensues.

If you haven't found it yet... you can view the LI scores on this page...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.06.02 - 07.24.54.95.png
At the time this screenshot was snapped, I had been spending a lot of time with Tiffany in that play which dropped both Kara and Tanya down from the 8 range and Lia down from 9 point something. This screen is always in flux... ever changing with every intimate romantic encounter one goes up and one or more go down. That particular week I was nailing Alice and Rachel in their room and Tiffany in the captain's cabin on the regular and not spending time with the other girls. However, those scores are still well within balance to avoid jealousy. Now that I've seen all eight of them, I try to avoid them as it is far easier to get a point or two than it is to try to recover an LI from the 3 range! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

In my earlier post I mentioned clicking all of the HUD and captain's cabin computer options to see what each does. I highly recommend you do this and to revisit the map, LI scores, quest/task journal and commodities for trading often, even multiple times per in game day. The info you need to succeed in this game is always just a click or two away. :)

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: COOLERD3 and Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Most welcome, my friend :)
I do not recommend using the multi-mod or any other kind of manual changes to manipulate any values in this game. Also, don't spend time romancing Tiffany until after you get and complete the kinky challenge side quest. I do recommend the old school save skimming cheat for the random bits like salvaging and the kinky challenge. Save skimming just saves time and effort. Manipulating the numbers can easily break the game. You eventually earn more credits than you can even spend in game and altering the girl's affinity will break event chains. For instance, I bet you totally missed all of the jealousy pranks in that recent play, right? You probably don't even know what I'm talking about. But, no worries. I'm not anti-cheating or lore police by any means... I use multi-mod cheats in other titles. However, those kinds of manipulations will only cheat you out of certain aspects of the game in Callisto. For example... the jealousy pranks I mentioned... there are several of them, like when Lia get jealous of MC spending too much time with Kara and not enough time with her she pranks Kara by turning off the artificial gravity in the shower while Kara is in there... but, that one backfired as Kara actually enjoyed floating in the rain and ended up getting some additional intimate time with MC when he came to her aid in the shower...
View attachment 2525846
OR... when Lia gets jealous of MC spending more time with Tiffany and reprograms her makeup application kit...
View attachment 2525852
These events will only trigger naturally when you spend more time with one LI and virtually no time with another. The score for the LI receiving the prank needs to be at least above 8 and the prankster getting down to 3 or lower... that is when the jealousy ensues.

If you haven't found it yet... you can view the LI scores on this page...
View attachment 2525861
At the time this screenshot was snapped, I had been spending a lot of time with Tiffany in that play which dropped both Kara and Tanya down from the 8 range and Lia down from 9 point something. This screen is always in flux... ever changing with every intimate romantic encounter one goes up and one or more go down. That particular week I was nailing Alice and Rachel in their room and Tiffany in the captain's cabin on the regular and not spending time with the other girls. However, those scores are still well within balance to avoid jealousy. Now that I've seen all eight of them, I try to avoid them as it is far easier to get a point or two than it is to try to recover an LI from the 3 range! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

In my earlier post I mentioned clicking all of the HUD and captain's cabin computer options to see what each does. I highly recommend you do this and to revisit the map, LI scores, quest/task journal and commodities for trading often, even multiple times per in game day. The info you need to succeed in this game is always just a click or two away. :)

Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Oh, i did trigger a lot of jealousy pranks...which might not have been a good thing I guess lol. I'll start over and pay more attention to the LI score. And this time I will only pursue Tif after I trigger her kinky training scenes.

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh, i did trigger a lot of jealousy pranks...which might not have been a good thing I guess lol. I'll start over and pay more attention to the LI score. And this time I will only pursue Tif after I trigger her kinky training scenes.
The jealousy pranks are just a bit of fun. They are there for the laughs. I chased down all 8 just to see them. Sometimes they go off as planned like Lia reprogramming Tiffany's makeup kit and other times they backfire like Kara in the zero G shower. But, they are just for fun. When you allow an LI's score to fall low enough for the pranks it just takes time to get her score back up. Now that I've seen all of the pranks I try not to let their scores get too far out of balance because having a low score means no sexy good times with Ms Low Score until you build her back up. Balancing the scores allows me to have the full experience with every girl on the regular. In fact, I choose whom to invite to the captain's cabin at night and whether I visit Julia twice or Kara once and Julia once when not in port during the day based on the girl's current scores to keep the balance with all the girl's happy and having all intimate options open to MC. Spending too much time with any one girl will tank the other girl's scores which can block their endings. Lia's ending is the easiest to miss as it requires a minimum score with her of 8 or more and a decisive victory in the war. Tiffany's ending is actually the easiest to obtain. In fact, I thought I would miss it when I met all the requirements to obtain Lia's, Kara's and Tanya's endings but Tiffany's ending triggered all the same. That play, the only intimate interaction I had with Tiff was the kinky challenge and the repeat opportunities provided by that event. She wasn't invited to the captain's cabin even once during that play. However, I'm getting better at balancing the girl's scores so all of the eligible girls get to take turns bedding MC at night along with Alice and Rachael in their quarters and Doc Julia in the med bay and Tiff and Julia in their room. I keep the balance for one primary reason... balance equals the most opportunities for sexy good times!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Enjoy, my friend.;)(y) Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: As I said, once you successfully complete the kinky challenge for Tiffany and Julia, you get to repeat those scenes when they are together in their room in the evenings. Unlike inviting Tiffany to your cabin late night, these scenes do NOT affect the other LI's scores AFAIK. Here's a little preview from one of my repeat encounters...
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.04.12 - 10.37.15.64.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Since I don't have a Patreon account, being just a lonely Modder, I thought I'd drop a hint here now and then about my upcoming Mod of Callisto. Sort of a status report for all you bloody pirates. Yar!

I made a significant milestone today and so I'm celebrating, though I'm sure nobody else cares. I'm writing a whole new ending to this great Interstellar adventure, just to give everyone a new option that I think adds a whole new twist to the story line. No, I'm not changing any of Xavster's original endings, just giving the player a whole new path if he chooses.

But of course, that is a huge undertaking as it entails about seven new events both writing the script, doing the coding and creating the images. . .which, I just discovered takes the longest time. Xavster was kind enough to assist me by creating the images for my climatic ending but as for the rest, well, I added them up and was surprised to find out I'm adding about 100 new images and thousands of lines of text. . .

My big milestone was that I managed to finish the images, text and everything for the first big event after the Hive war, the one that puts you on the new path. I was honestly worried I might not be able to do it as it is a complex scene and required 15 images, all completely new. But <sigh of relief> It's done and 'in the can'.

So here's a little treat, someone you will meet along the way. . .just one of my 'little' additions...

Long Live Callisto

tgtef 001s.png

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Is there a way to access the different endings?

Presently, when...and IF you survive the main battle with the Hive you get invited by the president of Earth to receive a medal-award-key to the 'city', sort of.

Currently, at that point the President asks what your future looks like and you have to choose one of your crew members to 'live happily ever after' (I'm stating with tongue in cheek-story of your future varies) which is how you access one of the four 'endings.' After which there is a reunion scene that ends the game.

While a realistic way to end a 'harem scenario' I decided to add a totally different choice of a future for the MC in my mod, one that 'puts a different twist' on the plot.

Stay tuned.....

Reactions: COOLERD3

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Presently, when...and IF you survive the main battle with the Hive you get invited by the president of Earth to receive a medal-award-key to the 'city', sort of.

Currently, at that point the President asks what your future looks like and you have to choose one of your crew members to 'live happily ever after' (I'm stating with tongue in cheek-story of your future varies) which is how you access one of the four 'endings.' After which there is a reunion scene that ends the game.

While a realistic way to end a 'harem scenario' I decided to add a totally different choice of a future for the MC in my mod, one that 'puts a different twist' on the plot.

Stay tuned.....
mine only gave me two options

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Uh oh... sounds like you didn't do too well in the Hive battle. !! :) You did survive, right?

Actually, currently you could have up to a choice of 4, Kara, Lea, Tiffany and Tanya. However, depending on your battle performance you will lose Lea. . . and possibly Tiffany (did her mother die? I'm not sure about her) If you lost one of the other two, something's wrong.

Now if you did poorly in the Hive battle the bad news is you have to go way back and revisit your decisions and find out why your fleet strength is so low.

Best of luck, Captain!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It seems I was too subtle. Let me spell it out: I'm not arguing about your game being in need of a harem ending. I'm accusing you of capitalizing on the expectations of people who thought it was a harem game, leading them on in order to gain their monetary support.

In order to disprove such an accusation all you have to do is demonstrate that you, in fact, communicated from the start that your game with "harem" in tags is not actually a harem game. It could've been done through posting here or on patreon/discord or through "author note" conveniently linked in the OP.
YOU made the assumption that this is a 100% harem game. Guess what? A game dosen't need to be 100% harem to have the Harem tag and dev sure as hell don't need to promise you or even tell you just to make you feel better

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Try using the multi mod by scrappy. The game is easy with mod easier but the hardest part is getting 100%. If I recall I uploaded a save with 100% took me like 4-5 gameplays to finally get it. Also DO NOT Cheat till you have all 7 from the girl in charge trading, no worries those you get easy at start game just do her first, I think she the daughter of one of the commanders planet. Sorry can't pin point played long time ago, but also check my save or saves if there are various saves then I have the one with all her 7 quests lines and also saves in various decisions, just look for it, also if various saves there then I got save where you at(I save a lot).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Try using the multi mod by scrappy. The game is easy with mod easier but the hardest part is getting 100%. If I recall I uploaded a save with 100% took me like 4-5 gameplays to finally get it. Also DO NOT Cheat till you have all 7 from the girl in charge trading, no worries those you get easy at start game just do her first, I think she the daughter of one of the commanders planet. Sorry can't pin point played long time ago, but also check my save or saves if there are various saves then I have the one with all her 7 quests lines and also saves in various decisions, just look for it, also if various saves there then I got save where you at(I save a lot).
If you want the walkthrough in game, sure. However, any other cheats will simply break the game and cause it not to play correctly. This is not a game to tamper with numbers. You cannot achieve 100% of anything in one play. You cannot EVER get all of the LI to 10. Those are impossible in the base game. Cheating to achieve any of that will break the game. There is no "perfect game" achievement here. You are only hurting yourself. I have made several dozen plays of Callisto and never once had to employ a cheat mod because that would break the game.

I too make a ton of saves and practice save skimming to get the best possible outcomes in random situations. That does not break the game. It just saves time and effort. Manipulating the LI scores, triggering quests with cheats and other types of game manipulation WILL break the game. Again, use Scrappy's mod for the in game walkthrough if you like but do not adjust the numbers. You only cheat yourself and break the game functionality.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If you want the walkthrough in game, sure. However, any other cheats will simply break the game and cause it not to play correctly. This is not a game to tamper with numbers. You cannot achieve 100% of anything in one play. You cannot EVER get all of the LI to 10. Those are impossible in the base game. Cheating to achieve any of that will break the game. There is no "perfect game" achievement here. You are only hurting yourself. I have made several dozen plays of Callisto and never once had to employ a cheat mod because that would break the game.

I too make a ton of saves and practice save skimming to get the best possible outcomes in random situations. That does not break the game. It just saves time and effort. Manipulating the LI scores, triggering quests with cheats and other types of game manipulation WILL break the game. Again, use Scrappy's mod for the in game walkthrough if you like but do not adjust the numbers. You only cheat yourself and break the game functionality.

Sup haven't seen you in awhile and yep still not going to your planet I remember those burns from your kids, they probably grownup now and not feeling like getting bbq'ed :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sup haven't seen you in awhile and yep still not going to your planet I remember those burns from your kids, they probably grownup now and not feeling like getting bbq'ed :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)
They all moved away or died now. Currently playing and helping out with Stellar Crossroads which takes place in the same galaxy, 80 years past the Hive war's end. All the Helion folks up and left. The MC of Stellar Crossroads has a secret locked away in his genetic code... Play to discover what that is. :)

You keep mentioning this "perfect game" of Callisto. It doesn't exist. My goal is always balance so I can have the most sexy good times with all the LI and other available girls. I had just explained my strategy to another friend in forum a few days ago. You cannot cheat Callisto. You must play Callisto on her own terms. All the tools you need to succeed are already in the game. I'm around giving tips and pointers to new players all the time but I do not suggest using ANY cheat mods. Walkthrough, sure. Cheat mods, absolutely not. Cheat mods break this game and prevent it from playing properly.

There is no perfect game. I can qualify to select all four LI endings in the same play. I can have sex on the regular with every available girl but there are always missed tasks and missed quests. You cannot 100% this game. It is neither intended nor possible, at least not without a cheat mod or manually manipulating the game files. I never need extra funds and always have way more than I can ever spend in game. I have sex with all the girls on the regular. I get the extra allies needed for the decisive victory in the Hive wars and all without any cheats, just the tools available in game. The only person you cheat by using anything besides the in game walkthrough from Scrappy is yourself. I use multi-mod/cheat mods in other games. It's not that I am trying to play cheat police. F:censored: that noise. Just a word to the wise between friends.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
YOU made the assumption that this is a 100% harem game. Guess what? A game dosen't need to be 100% harem to have the Harem tag and dev sure as hell don't need to promise you or even tell you just to make you feel better
Do you think being transparent is an unreasonable expectation to place on a game dev? If so, why?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
16 saves... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just now noticed that... I have over 140 PAGES worth of saves! Hahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes