professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I need help, how I transport itens to earn money?
To help you out, here is a smaller view of the Screen from an upcoming Tutorial enhancement on how to make credits in the game. It will explain the method.
there are 2 ways, well, three but Trading is the main way as you start the game. Salvage becomes available and can afford to upgrade your sensors.
Good Luck...and watch out for those "marvin" characters...
PS: TIP. Check your computer for helpful trading info.

• Love
Reactions: Barabash

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
To help you out, here is a smaller view of the Screen from an upcoming Tutorial enhancement on how to make credits in the game. It will explain the method.
there are 2 ways, well, three but Trading is the main way as you start the game. Salvage becomes available and can afford to upgrade your sensors.
I doo hope all that text is translatable on Ren'Py and not just some pic with thext on it... :ROFLMAO:

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Thank you very much bro.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
By the way, are the “Marvin” guys used to scam the “MC”.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the way, are the “Marvin” guys used to scam the “MC”.
only who tries to scam mc is junk buyer and not sure if he is marvin and when you encounter him you need to be aggressive to get best price.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
By the way, are the “Marvin” guys used to scam the “MC” has
only who tries to scam mc is junk buyer and not sure if he is marvin and when you encounter him you need to be aggressive to get best price.
Ok, got it.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok

Ok, thanks man.
It is not just Tiffany that helps. Like all games, it is more difficult to make credits at first. At first you have no commodity info in your Captain's computer. get Alice to upgrade it. That helps. Then Tiffany's involvement helps. Then try to get enough of your personal funds to buy an improved scanner in your computer. Then you can do salvage operations and trades like my help screen indicated. From there, you need to make enough credits to make the crew as rich as you can while 'adventuring' through the galaxy. (happy Crew makes for Happy Captains!)
As you reach the end of the current build, you'll become aware of another income earner and you'll have other challenges...like keeping a Starship full of beautiful women happy and ....well, perhaps I've said enough. Make save games so you can go back if you make a bad mistake and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in the Callistio Universe.

Hailing frequencies <CLOSED>

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
And on a final note for all of you Callisto followers, in the future a whole new Intro for starting the game and a help/tutorial will be added to improve your understanding of the game...and for fun. I can't say when...but look forward to it! Cheers. :)

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
It is not just Tiffany that helps. Like all games, it is more difficult to make credits at first. At first you have no commodity info in your Captain's computer. get Alice to upgrade it. That helps. Then Tiffany's involvement helps. Then try to get enough of your personal funds to buy an improved scanner in your computer. Then you can do salvage operations and trades like my help screen indicated. From there, you need to make enough credits to make the crew as rich as you can while 'adventuring' through the galaxy. (happy Crew makes for Happy Captains!)
As you reach the end of the current build, you'll become aware of another income earner and you'll have other challenges...like keeping a Starship full of beautiful women happy and ....well, perhaps I've said enough. Make save games so you can go back if you make a bad mistake and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in the Callistio Universe.

Really appreciate the help, it will be useful, thanks.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019

So I need to also please the girls with money wages and sex.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes