professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for the input Canto Forte I get where you're coming from... Things the MC needs to know... I got it...

However, . . .there are also greater forces afoot in this game than just 'running a ship' the focus is not entirely on you and the crew (..although that is central.) nuff said...

Firefly2001

Aug 3, 2017
Can we not fuck Kara? I've got her all the way to 9.7 affection. but can only do BJ, grind and kiss in the captains quarters. am i missing something? or is it random?

BTW love the game!

COOLERD3

Jun 25, 2020
Excellent game, dude.
Just and idea though...
the prologue is a waste of storytelling and interaction options with the player. that could be easyly changed with a few modifications and a couple (at least) new renders.
Example one: Instead of using it as a prologue, use it as a starting point for the player like this: make MC confront (for the outcome of X mission where the MC retrieve crucial information of our universe and maybe some "Macguffin= gem maybe") with the mother of Tiff. If the player choose the confrontation NOT keeping the "Macguffin", he is obligated to leave (post sex with Tiff), If he choose not to, then he is obligated to leave post original content keeping the "Macguffin"
Example two: if MC leaves with the "Macguffin" he buys the Callisto and the Stripclub. IF MC leaves "without" the Macguffin, continues the story.
Example three: If he buy the stripclub he gets tanya for callisto. If he not buy it, he race her.
and so on...
Mafia Cartel if he didnt owns the club, Kara and the rest continues the story as you know, but is he buys it, kara start her journey before.
You get the idea... you could add a lot of content and MC development with great options for the player with minimal changes and a few renders and scripting. Hope it helps to add something to a great game. Cheers.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Can we not fuck Kara? I've got her all the way to 9.7 affection. but can only do BJ, grind and kiss in the captains quarters. am i missing something? or is it random?

BTW love the game!
Can't fuck her yet, sadly. Should be in the next update.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Excellent game, dude.
Just and idea though...
the prologue is a waste of storytelling and interaction options with the player. that could be easyly changed with a few modifications and a couple (at least) new renders.
Example one: Instead of using it as a prologue, use it as a starting point for the player like this: make MC confront (for the outcome of X mission where the MC retrieve crucial information of our universe and maybe some "Macguffin= gem maybe") with the mother of Tiff. If the player choose the confrontation NOT keeping the "Macguffin", he is obligated to leave (post sex with Tiff), If he choose not to, then he is obligated to leave post original content keeping the "Macguffin"
Example two: if MC leaves with the "Macguffin" he buys the Callisto and the Stripclub. IF MC leaves "without" the Macguffin, continues the story.
Example three: If he buy the stripclub he gets tanya for callisto. If he not buy it, he race her.
and so on...
Mafia Cartel if he didnt owns the club, Kara and the rest continues the story as you know, but is he buys it, kara start her journey before.
You get the idea... you could add a lot of content and MC development with great options for the player with minimal changes and a few renders and scripting. Hope it helps to add something to a great game. Cheers.
Thanks for the feedback in relation to the implementation of the prologue in the game. In terms of game design, it is far from ideal and something that I have given some though to in relation to how to repair. It's nature is predominately a result of creation when I had very little coding / writing experience. It is certainly not the approach I would use on a game now. The issue I have with the prologue is that it needs to conclude with the same result. Hence any choices introduced into this portion would be largely cosmetic. The other issue is that it's style (VN), doesn't match the main game which is sandbox + segments of branching story line. The other issue is that the prologue is actually fairly long (~30 minutes), hence I don't want to shove a player into it, only to have them give up before they hit the real game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are currently tweaking the introduction to the game (first few minutes), to ease the player into the environment a little smoother and remove any potential spoilers. The prologue and the content in 0.20 however is a much larger item to resolve and would potentially take months to adjust. It's a weakness in the game, however not something easy to remedy.

COOLERD3

Jun 25, 2020
ooh..I see the real key problem now:

"I don't want to shove a player into it, only to have them give up before they hit the real game"
"sandbox + segments of branching story line"
"the prologue is actually fairly long"

I totally agree with you there.

You could tell the story in reverse, I mean:
1. give the teaser;
2. tell your story... and as a bonus, between missions or even when we are getting to know each character, add some backstory.
Reward the player with backstory of why and how.

I love the sandbox and personal events, so I would love to see the backstory as a plus event. There´s no need for linear storytelling here either. It sci-fi you have a motherload of resources here at your disposal...YOU DON´t NEED TO BE SO LINEAR.
The player could complete the background stories from all the pieces and it generates more "active involment and caring"...

Of course is tricky but I`m confident you can pull it off.
After all, you are the only one with the whole story in mind.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
You could tell the story in reverse, I mean:
1. give the teaser;
2. tell your story... and as a bonus, between missions or even when we are getting to know each character, add some backstory.
Reward the player with backstory of why and how.
I like the idea in relation to incorporating the prologue into the main game. There is potential to utilise sections of the prologue in a similar way to which the character backstories are told. Still faced with the issue of how to incorporate them rapidly enough and logically enough to align with the main game. I would also suggest slicing them up into a larger number of segments, in order for them to be more consumable.

Still think adjusting prologue to a branching structure is a little bit of an issue. When creating a branching story line you really need to plan ahead. As an example, the decision made in the second side mission will have an effect on events in v0.80 onwards. I could probably include some decisions that may tweak your relationship with the crew a little or result in some additional credits, however these are rather superficial.

xenohoe

May 2, 2020
Hey guys i dunno if its only me but im having a problem whenever i want to invite Tanya and now with Lia too can anyone help me please :D

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback in relation to the implementation of the prologue in the game. In terms of game design, it is far from ideal and something that I have given some though to in relation to how to repair. It's nature is predominately a result of creation when I had very little coding / writing experience. It is certainly not the approach I would use on a game now. The issue I have with the prologue is that it needs to conclude with the same result. Hence any choices introduced into this portion would be largely cosmetic. The other issue is that it's style (VN), doesn't match the main game which is sandbox + segments of branching story line. The other issue is that the prologue is actually fairly long (~30 minutes), hence I don't want to shove a player into it, only to have them give up before they hit the real game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are currently tweaking the introduction to the game (first few minutes), to ease the player into the environment a little smoother and remove any potential spoilers. The prologue and the content in 0.20 however is a much larger item to resolve and would potentially take months to adjust. It's a weakness in the game, however not something easy to remedy.
My 2cents is don't look back but forward, the game is getting pretty interesting now and there is a lot of opportunities for lots of stories like I said in my previous post in this thread, it will be crazy for you to go back and try to fix the prologue when is not that bad to begin with... imo.
The game has hit the climax point now and it will be a mistake to take up time and next updates just to fix the prologue, don't make the mistake of trying to revamp/remake parts of the game as other devs do, it always kills hype for the players.
Those things are always better when the game is finished.

Reactions: Xavster

Alves_TR

Feb 17, 2020
Nesta atualização, outra cena de sexo entre nós e outra mulher além de Tanya?

Very nice game, btw!

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Nesta atualização, outra cena de sexo entre nós e outra mulher além de Tanya?

Very nice game, btw!
In v0.50 / v0.51 there are several options for repeatable content and some other encounters.

new update already? damn.
If you have played v0.50 / v0.51 then there is no new update. It may be science fiction, however I have not learnt how to slow down time, such that I can do a months worth of work each day. :p

PS: v0.51 is just a minor tweak / bug fix of v0.50.

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
I'm a bit confused!!! So how do I start the story?! Because it looks as if it's already completed, or would I need to download each version one at a time to play from the beginning?!

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I'm a bit confused!!! So how do I start the story?! Because it looks as if it's already completed, or would I need to download each version one at a time to play from the beginning?!
What you are likely seeing at this point is the prologue, which represents the content in v0.1. This is only a very small portion of the full content. You only need to download the latest version to see all the content.

I would suggest you take a closer look at the tutorial when you start the game. This provides suitable instructions to new players on how to navigate the game.

Reactions: ToxicMelody1

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
What you are likely seeing at this point is the prologue, which represents the content in v0.1. This is only a very small portion of the full content. You only need to download the latest version to see all the content.

I would suggest you take a closer look at the tutorial when you start the game. This provides suitable instructions to new players on how to navigate the game.
thank you for the reply! i figured it out, and i think Kara is so adorable along with Lia. Do you have plans of adding pregnancy?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
thank you for the reply! i figured it out, and i think Kara is so adorable along with Lia. Do you have plans of adding pregnancy?
Pregnancy will not be a part of the main game. In the current environment it is too difficult to implement and have it make sense from a story line perspective. It may be included in the epilogue, or perhaps in a fantasy scene.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes