cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pregnancy in spaceship w/o good medbay sounds like disaster waiting up and in case of emergency travelling to nearest spacestation takes bit long.

Reactions: Xtmr61

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Been a while since I played this started a new campaign, what were the best options for salvage ships for money making, I didn't know a while back i had to save scum to get good ships/salvage runs before so trying to do it right to see the difference between salvage vs trade profits.

honestly have no clue which salvage ships to look for.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Been a while since I played this started a new campaign, what were the best options for salvage ships for money making, I didn't know a while back i had to save scum to get good ships/salvage runs before so trying to do it right to see the difference between salvage vs trade profits.

honestly have no clue which salvage ships to look for.
listen to girls advices. trade brings more profits if done properly (buy cheapest sell at highest and goodie that has biggest diff. between buy and sell price) but some scavenging is needed too.

quite silly if gets 40 goodies from scavenged ship then can't buy 40 more from spacestation.

Reactions: pingger

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.51.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Went back to regular trading via Tiffany I think her name was the needy Blonde girl, anyways played multiple hours straight, are there any actual sex scenes for Kara yet, (missionary, Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgil, creampie) I didn't see any yet. and i have my game to the point i can call 1 of 4 of the women to my bed at night.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Went back to regular trading via Tiffany I think her name was the needy Blonde girl, anyways played multiple hours straight, are there any actual sex scenes for Kara yet, (missionary, Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgil, creampie) I didn't see any yet. and i have my game to the point i can call 1 of 4 of the women to my bed at night.
no sex with kara as far as i know, just foreplays.

erkper

May 16, 2018
listen to girls advices. trade brings more profits if done properly (buy cheapest sell at highest and goodie that has biggest diff. between buy and sell price) but some scavenging is needed too.

quite silly if gets 40 goodies from scavenged ship then can't buy 40 more from spacestation.
Disagree strongly. If you save scum the scavenging, you can make way more than through trading. Even the improved profit margins after you get Tiff fully through her trader questlines can't compare to the 100% profit from scavenging. And scavenging is done completely within one sector, which both reduces transport costs and speeds up the process, so you get more scavenger runs per week than you can get trips from sector to sector to scrounge the highest profit margin in trading. Honestly, once I bought the scanner I've never even bothered wasting time with trading unless I had to leave beehive sector for plot purposes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
erkper sure but again that depends what gets from scavenging since juicy targets aren't common and if can withstand dullness of repeating scavenging 100 times in row. money isn't issue atm and while jumping can interact with crew.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Since the wheel of lust scores are partially based on how much you pay the girls, I'd say money is an issue already. Even the not-so-"juicy" targets usually give you $2000+ in 100% profits, which is better than you'll get from the margins trading. I don't think I've ever maxed out the week's profit with just trading (does not include money from quest lines) and paid the girls substantial amounts of money, but it can be done regularly with scavenging. And you have as much time as you want to interact with the crew, you just get more scavenger runs done in that time, make more money, and have a happier crew* in the process. Not sure how 100 scavenging runs is any more or less boring than an equal amount of time travelling station to station trading. Neither is exciting, just a way to pay the bills (and girls.)

*except perhaps, Tiff - she doesn't really like when you always scavenge and ignore trading after she spends all that time learning to be a trader. But I'm not sure if that actually affects her score.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i do few scavs and then few trading and while travelling spend time with crew.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need their allegiance and their corruption to moist the others into committing to you through them.
Alice has a throbbing gut wrenching desire to have you ravage her tender bubbly bits so get throbbing!

And here I am waiting to fuck the not so lesbians girls :ROFLMAO:
Redhead has a tingling urge to feel up MC and have him inside to feel fuzzy about life.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Huh, how have I not seen the game before...maybe I overlooked it. Gotta give it a try.

Seeing the harem tag, is this a game in which the harem just sorta always happens or can you also just focus on 1(or a select few) characters?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Huh, how have I not seen the game before...maybe I overlooked it. Gotta give it a try.

Seeing the harem tag, is this a game in which the harem just sorta always happens or can you also just focus on 1(or a select few) characters?
You can somewhat focus on which character(s) you want. Some things are kind of forced for plot reasons. Right now some characters have less opportunity than others, but that will change as the game develops.

Reactions: Cloudchaser

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has always been THE option .. she gives her life and all 4 you!
Is Kara ever going to be an option? I'd gladfully tank all of my other relationships for her. She's just so adorable.
She has the red head break her inhibitions out from deep and throbbingly inside those luscious honey bosoms of hers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are all waiting 4 Kara to step up and graduate from her red head study sessions to
full blown lust inticing love making
Okay, this is really good so far ... already got 2 favorites (Rachel & Kara)
Beautiful girls, good writing. Nice start man.

Can't wait for the actual "game"-elements to come in next version.
Keep it up (y)
Kara so far is definitely the most attractive girl in the crew at least for me. Loyal, sexy, and looks great when showering. But gotta say that Sam looks really cute in her android form.
You need to have completed the Liberation of Dione main story line (gold star). Then it is just a matter of visiting her room when she is there alone. The hint system should indicate it's presence (silver star).
Kara and Tanja are super hot. The shower sex scene with Tanja was fantastic. Hopefully we can bang Kara too while having a shower. :D
The second Kara backstory will start if you visit her in her room in the morning (Mon, Thur, Sat), provided you have completed the Liberation of Dione content.

There is a bug in the quest tracker related to the side mission. Hence if you have visited old London, then you have already completed it. If not, just visit Beehive Station. Note that you can fix this bug by updating the quest.rpyc file.
I must fucked up my choices or something. I can't unlock Kara other scenes. I can only get the nightly oral sex and can't unlock other ones. I can unlock the other ones for the other 3 characters. I guess I might start over for Kara alone.
I just know the more Kara sleeps with me the lower points go for Lia and Tiffany. Problem is I can't unlock Kara best sex scenes.
I don't even know how to get Kara to sleep with me. I have completed all the story missions including her quests yet I still only have five points with her. Lia and Tanya love me even though I ignored them the whole playthrough and only did the silver star events that involved Kara and ignored all the others.
After I finished her last story mission. I was able to invite her. On my old save and a new playthrough. It's just I have no idea how to unlock her other sex positions. Other characters the more you invite them the more positions you get with Kara is pretty much locked.

I know for a fact love points matter for sex positions. I messed around with Tiffany the lower it was she only kissed. When I put the points high we was fucking. Even with Kara if its low you only kiss but when its high you only get oral. Yet in the game folder she got sex positions. It's either me or the dev.
The game is actually working as intended. The relationship with Kara hasn't progressed to the next level in the game (main story developments), hence intercourse is off the cards at this point. You will have to wait until I create v0.60.

The available lewd acts at any time with the girls depends upon your current relationship score with them. Been ignoring them for a while and you will have to get back into their good books. Just a matter of doing some of the more tame lewd acts with them to raise their affection towards you.
Did I get that right, there is animations in the picture folder for intercourse with Kara and Tiffany but we can't trigger them until v0.60?
Also there is picture set named stranded but I couldn't find that scene. Is it in the game yet or did I miss something?
Overall very nice game, I think it's time put Kara back on my fan sigs.
I haven't checked points and currently bedmates are kara, lia, tiffany and tanya and those lesbos have shown interest towards captain.
How do you get all sex scenes with Kara? I only got to bodyshot and nothing more (no anal, oral, doggy)..

Reactions: spitfire335

erkper

May 16, 2018
Are there sex scenes for kara? I have her at 10/10 and I was still limited. Perhaps when her backstory gets updated in future versions, we'll be able to have sex with her? Can someone tell me if she's bangable yet? Some of your replies are confusing me lol
Not full intercourse... yet. Her scenes currently cap out at what most would call foreplay. I believe Xavster said full intercourse for Kara was coming in the next full update (0.60.)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Not full intercourse... yet. Her scenes currently cap out at what most would call foreplay. I believe Xavster said full intercourse for Kara was coming in the next full update (0.60.)
Certain events have to transpire in v0.60 for Kara to fully commit. Don't worry, you won't have to wait that long.

Will be back into development full speed next week. Going to be a little less ambitious in terms of content released with each version. Hence a higher number of releases, however with a shorter time between each release. As a note, I have already posted some details and the schedule for the next release on Patreon.

Reactions: erkper
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes