fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
As a recommendation, I suggest you don't even try. The system is designed to give a more personal feel to the ship with crew members reacting in accordance with their relationship level (still implementing customisations). Some of the content in the game also requires the relationship level to be low on the central girls.

Note that the relationship level is representative of what has happened fairly recently. There are also decisions in the game which permanently affect overall ship happiness (main story / side stories). Note that ignoring a girl for a period and having her score drop really low, does not have a permanent impact.
Fair enough I'll keep that in mind going forward, I just didn't want to be penalized by having a girls relationship go too low (usually it's a bad thing in a harem type game when a girl gets too low you miss out on content and stuff)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
This game is actually pretty funny (in a good way). Plenty of lewd scenes but not exactly a fap game. The author is clearly a sci-fi fan and there are elements of it I recognize from Trek, the KotOR bike race, "Frak/Frakking" in lieu of the other word from Battlestar Galactica and even an homage about Pelvic Sorcery from GotG...and the ex-military with a rag-tag crew on a rag-tag cargo ship operating on the edges of the law has some Firefly elements to it.

Renders, models, editing are all very well done.

Fun ride; Highly recommended.
View attachment 417440

Edited Oct2 to remove a reference to my former avatar pic.
This is a game that fairly cries out for a walkthrough...

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
don't really need since clicking stars will take room where action will take place and then it's just finding right person/group to chat. sidequests might need but those aren't that essential.
Yeah, I've heard people say similar things before, like with games like WVM, I ended up down a dark path that I assumed was the only way to go through the game without having sex with anyone but your girlfriend, and I had a bad first experience with it as a result.

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, I've heard people say similar things before, like with games like WVM, I ended up down a dark path that I assumed was the only way to go through the game without having sex with anyone but your girlfriend, and I had a bad first experience with it as a result.
Isn't WVM extremely simple though? Jamie and Shauna are the only girls you can't turn down as far as I know.

On topic though excited to give this a try. I love some science fiction, and the preview pictures look interesting.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
You don't have to worry about you finding yourself down a dark and/or dead route leaving you with no fun or fap.
Just "follow the yellow tinged stars" for the story and don't forget the silver ones and especially the BLue ones where the little bar on the right top of the screen says "MSFW" (which it always does for those) ...you'll get plenty of action and not lose the story line.

The side missions are great in that they add to the story and you can't get lost...of course I DO recommend saving at a screen where you get a choice of action when it comes. that way you can enjoy both outcomes.

So this is one game where you don't need --or want--a walk through. Explore, and enjoy. TIP: I like wandering through the ship without using the overview once in a while to 'get the feel of the ship/game world'. . .then I check in on the overview and stars to decide which 'adventure' to have next. Cheers.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
First this is a top notch game. Xavster has the best renders I have seen in any games I have played here. His attention to detail is amazing and has a great balance with the amount of animation not only in the number but the length of each one before it auto moves on to the next dialog screen.

This is my 3rd play through and have only the gideon event left to do. My 1st time through I missed 3 events while missing 2 events on the 2nd time. Those were done without the in-game mod.

I am using the mod this time and am not a fan of this one. It is fine for what it tries to do but the only real value is twofold since it has some replays on both the main and save menus while giving the ability to max the relationship with all girls.

callisto has a great story and is easy to figure out how to navigate your way through after 1 or 2 times through with what I consider the minimum amount of grind although there is some.

Xavster has put together the most balanced game here on F95 that I have played while giving us a very very visually enjoyable journey. He or his team are extremely talented in coding, rendering and writing and is unmatched as far as I can tell. Both the characters and story are very believable from a science fiction point of view. The women are to my liking in the proportions that I like with breasts that are not overly small or large (I like B to small C cup breasts).

There is some language issues but are very few and easy to figure out.

I do recommend this game and look forward to upcoming updates.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I have found a bug or planned or overlooked omission by the dev. Some of the crew have had their credit accounts shorted. Specifically Rachel and Kara when winning the B-ball game with the deal of receiving 100 credits. Tanya and the MC probably have more credits due to hiring dancers for the Gideon club. The math doesn't work. Bug or planned oversight?

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
This is my almost final event position since I am working to increase credits for all the crew. I have no idea why I missed the one event but oh well.

screenshot0001.png

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I have found a bug or planned or overlooked omission by the dev. Some of the crew have had their credit accounts shorted. Specifically Rachel and Kara when winning the B-ball game with the deal of receiving 100 credits. Tanya and the MC probably have more credits due to hiring dancers for the Gideon club. The math doesn't work. Bug or planned oversight?
Quite the eye for detail. It's a small omission in game design, as I have not separately tabulated finances for each girl. Instead I have just tabulated the profit split from Callisto earnings.
This is my almost final event position since I am working to increase credits for all the crew. I have no idea why I missed the one event but oh well.

View attachment 1037433
The event is appropriate context prior to "Liberation of Dione - Victory". Hence you need to trigger before the main story event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
The event is appropriate context prior to "Liberation of Dione - Victory". Hence you need to trigger before the main story event.
Will look into it since I am not sure if I got her to glow green before that event.

Quite the eye for detail. It's a small omission in game design, as I have not separately tabulated finances for each girl. Instead I have just tabulated the profit split from Callisto earnings.

Good to know. Really not that important unless it could make a difference later on.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
There is some language issues but are very few and easy to figure out.
It says here, "I just gotta ask" ...what language issues did you find?

I've been assisting with fixing 'language issues' so my curiosity is up. I'd be interested if you could give me some examples. Thanks...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmmmmmmm........... something tells me that we aren't in spaceship anymore.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes