Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hun .. where do you reckon she, the ship, lets you hanging while she does her unloading?
You go where the ship goes, no?
What game you been playing so long? Your GF is the pilot.
I thought the ship travels automatically to the junkyard when loaded after salvage?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought the ship travels automatically to the junkyard when loaded after salvage?
player has to give pilot destination otherwise they "sit" whereever they are until they die from old age.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Very cool game (y)

How often does this game get updated ?
Will there be Pregnancy ?
Will there be trans/futa content ?
Will the crew get a bigger ship at some point ?
Will the maid bot offer any other "services" at some point ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very cool game (y)

How often does this game get updated ?
Will there be Pregnancy ?
Will there be trans/futa content ?
Will the crew get a bigger ship at some point ?
Will the maid bot offer any other "services" at some point ?
1. few times per year
2. maybe in the end
3. hopefully not or at least skippable
4. most likely
5. don't think she's built for that

Reactions: professorx10

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
On the UPdate question. The updates are not monthly ...or bi-monthly, but when they come they're significant.
and speaking of which, there is one due fairly soon. (less than a month) And it is a doozy... In fact, I suggest even if you'd played it before, to go back and start fresh one time. There is an entirely new intro...and that's just the start...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fair enough .. still ... intro just kills a lot of time, destroys the hype of the gamers who actually follow this game, have played it and know a thing or two, takes away from development of actual game, not to mention might brick the game where drivers are not right in the gamers computer.

Most of the time, even in AAA games, the intro puts the strain on the pc, not the actual game.
Why? well because it loads a lot all of a sudden in the memory 4 literally no payoff but adevrtisement.

Then again, should you actually get the game, I bet you it was not the intro that got you there.
On the UPdate question. The updates are not monthly ...or bi-monthly, but when they come they're significant.
and speaking of which, there is one due fairly soon. (less than a month) And it is a doozy... In fact, I suggest even if you'd played it before, to go back and start fresh one time. There is an entirely new intro...and that's just the start...

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Fair enough .. still ... intro just kills a lot of time, destroys the hype of the gamers who actually follow this game, have played it and know a thing or two, takes away from development of actual game, not to mention might brick the game where drivers are not right in the gamers computer.

Most of the time, even in AAA games, the intro puts the strain on the pc, not the actual game.
Why? well because it loads a lot all of a sudden in the memory 4 literally no payoff but adevrtisement.

Then again, should you actually get the game, I bet you it was not the intro that got you there.
Hey, Canto, don't worry. If you 've played the game, you don't need it, won't see it. If you HAVEN'T played the game, you will like it and it will REALLY help you get into the game. AND We've improved the Help files. BECAUSE , this game is getting bigger...and more complex.

So, don't worry so much...you'll like her...er...I mean 'it' ...Besides, I thought you'd like the fact that the Dev listened to all the gripes about the way the game started before. out with the old, in with the better start up.

and that's not all. . .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to hear the game is looking up to the boundless sky of stars and babes ... wonderful news.
The second guessing scenes part them remake animations of the poll dances taking a lot of time
and the wheel of lust seasons with the babes that randomizes the story along with the babes feels
kind of threw me off.

Reading about some real fire in the dev, new blood into the game, better delivery of the story,
smoother connections between MC reason d”etre and what actually transpiers in game,
that keeps me hyped about this game ... freedom and full swing to the dev!

Reactions: professorx10

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
still saves me a second download in a short time frame lol if i can wait half a year for a game to update i think i can wait a week or two
Not to disappoint, guys but it'll be a little longer than a week or two. But we are getting close and I'd put my money on mid -maybe 3rd week in April...about. We came up with another cute little backstory and am jammin' to get it in this release. That will make this a 'significant' update.
So if you haven't played it at all yet, yes I'd definitely advise holding on. Especially because we put a whole new 'Intro' to the game that will help you understand how to play better and enjoy the "Callisto Universe".

Sep 2, 2020
It's funny, that the Header Picture of the characters is splitting the cast perfectly, in the ones i would like to keep and the ones i would never take on as crew.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well, now, hold on a tinsy bit minute there, gamer...
It's funny, that the Header Picture of the characters is splitting the cast perfectly, in the ones i would like to keep and the ones i would never take on as crew.
Are you a leftist kind of crew member happy allumni ... ?
Are you a right wing conservative mystery of a looker 4 trouble?

Speak your poison and game true.

Sep 2, 2020
Well, now, hold on a tinsy bit minute there, gamer...

Are you a leftist kind of crew member happy allumni ... ?
Are you a right wing conservative mystery of a looker 4 trouble?

Speak your poison and game true.

I will forever be a communist at heart then.
A commune that is my devoted harem that is. :)

ps" I'm not one for sharing but still all around caring...

Sep 2, 2020
The little Princess and the unholy trinity of feminism would also make for an great antagonist, as they would stalk you to the end of the galaxy to destroy your happiness.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Perhaps you don't know them yet...?? Bwuahhh hhhaaaa hahaa....
I'd say he's hit the mark pretty well:
Kara, Lia, and Tanya = keepers
Throw the rest back.

I could live with that. Tiff is way too whiney, Rachel does nothing for me but is attempting to move in on my favorite alien, Alice has good backstory but I can do without the man-hater, and I am not attracted at all to Julia.

Reactions: UndercoverLover
Sep 2, 2020
I'd say he's hit the mark pretty well:
Kara, Lia, and Tanya = keepers
Throw the rest back.

I could live with that. Tiff is way too whiney, Rachel does nothing for me but is attempting to move in on my favorite alien, Alice has good backstory but I can do without the man-hater, and I am not attracted at all to Julia.
Yes you got me.

I don't remember the names tbh.

But the blonde stalker princess is someone i would neither in real life nor in fantasy ever go for. She is fun, for starting the story as she makes a good plot device. But after that she becomes ballast and would, as i already said, make a better running gag, if she would try to follow you and nag you on stations and such in the long run, than to keep her on board.

I would have nothing against the lesbian couple.
Either they stay in their relationship or i would kick them off board.
And since Visor chick is already falling for me, i got loads of trouble on board.

The doc seems friendly but is actively hitting on your girls.
That is a complete no go for me as she is just a constant thorn in my balls.

add:
I would not go for other normal chicks in exchange.
I would like an android or ai girl or even more than one or more than one type.
Most daz aliens i have seen i dont find very attractive or are in other game so one would have to improvise a bit to get more of those.

The yellow ones from tale of the unending void werent too bad and his slave girl is just a custom skin job. not my color but not a bad idea.

The blue alien here is pretty but the arms and leg stuff would have been sexier if she would have got a better sculpt in fine details and structure. Its just not very ladylike feminim and more like an armor.
I would also be happy with just the three of em and maybe 1 ai girl as bonus later on.

All that doesent mean that i dont like the idea of the game or that i dont wish the dev all best. And im sure there are loads of people thinking the exact opposite or anything in between and so on. But there are of course some that share my take on this too.
I can get tho that this would become a nightmore to setup in the game if there would be even more characters at play and that would also mean less render time on any of them which is also always bad. So i do not expect this to change. Maybe this could be done in the next game tho or if we could throw people out without getting something in return i would go for that too, I wouldnt want replacements but just not having to bother with them would be also cool.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Yes you got me.

I don't remember the names tbh.

But the blonde stalker princess is someone i would neither in real life nor in fantasy ever go for. She is fun, for starting the story as she makes a good plot device. But after that she becomes ballast and would, as i already said, make a better running gag, if she would try to follow you and nag you on stations and such in the long run, than to keep her on board.

I would have nothing against the lesbian couple.
Either they stay in their relationship or i would kick them off board.
And since Visor chick is already falling for me, i got loads of trouble on board.

The doc seems friendly but is actively hitting on your girls.
That is a complete no go for me as she is just a constant thorn in my balls.

add:
I would not go for other normal chicks in exchange.
I would like an android or ai girl or even more than one or more than one type.
Most daz aliens i have seen i dont find very attractive or are in other game so one would have to improvise a bit to get more of those.

The yellow ones from tale of the unending void werent too bad and his slave girl is just a custom skin job. not my color but not a bad idea.

The blue alien here is pretty but the arms and leg stuff would have been sexier if she would have got a better sculpt in fine details and structure. Its just not very ladylike feminim and more like an armor.
I would also be happy with just the three of em and maybe 1 ai girl as bonus later on.

All that doesent mean that i dont like the idea of the game or that i dont wish the dev all best. And im sure there are loads of people thinking the exact opposite or anything in between and so on. But there are of course some that share my take on this too.
I can get tho that this would become a nightmore to setup in the game if there would be even more characters at play and that would also mean less render time on any of them which is also always bad. So i do not expect this to change. Maybe this could be done in the next game tho or if we could throw people out without getting something in return i would go for that too, I wouldnt want replacements but just not having to bother with them would be also cool.
I'm glad that my characters seems to be eliciting a response. The goal when creating the characters in the game, was to create some distinctions between the various characters, to give them some uniqueness. This will result in players preferring one character over another. The differences between the characters as gives rise to some interesting events and inspires a lot of the writing.

I wouldn't give up on the right hand girls just yet. Whilst the character getting the most attention in v0.60 is Kara, significant development happens on the Alice and Rachel front. There is also some interesting content coming related to Tiffany. Her path has been planned for a while and will lead to some interesting events.

Development is still going well and I am polishing off the final renders for v0.60. As professorx10 mentioned it should be release here about the 3rd week of April.

PS: If you want a little eye candy to tide you over, I post a game image on twitter every Friday.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes