professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Aww, Xavster, You are such a tease....:giggle:
Can't wait for V0.60! It is a while ago I played this game but it really has a unique vibe about it (y)
OK IT IS OFFICIAL V 0.60 IS IN THE FINAL TESTING TO PREPARE FOR RELEASE TO PATREONS...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS BEFORE.... IT WILL DO YOU GOOD TO START FROM THE BEGINNING...

YOUR SAVE GAMES WILL WORK IF YOU CHOOSE THE SAME PLAYER NAME. I THINK YOU'LL LOVE OUR NEW AI GIRL!

AND YES, THIS IS NOT A TEASE.... YOU ARE GONNA LIKE THIS UPDATE !! (or I'll send the Krillen after ya!)

HAILING FREQUENCIES <OFF>

Reactions: A.C.H.B.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
professorx10 no need to yell.

Sorry .... Got a little excited... It's been a while and I wanted to make sure everyone knew.

The Development team has been working on this for a while and I got wind of that it is a fairly major uprev...(and I peeked) For one, members were complaining about how the game started and I'm kinda anxious to see if they like the totally new Introduction (with AI girl). It should be out in a week or two tops... Hope I didn't blow anybody's ears off! :)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Still waiting and Lurking Patiently here, Still want to air lock the redhead C**k B***ker
Your patience will soon be rewarded.... however, if you want to 'off' Rachel, you'll have to go through me first!
First, she's not who or what you think she is... which you'll find out in this uprev....
and Second, I think she's Hot... even if she isn't one of the 'main' girls...
so hopin' maybe after this release you'll change your mind....
and realize that decisions about someone on limited data leads to wrong decisions...
but we'll see ....soon... very sooon...

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Your patience will soon be rewarded.... however, if you want to 'off' Rachel, you'll have to go through me first!
First, she's not who or what you think she is... which you'll find out in this uprev....
and Second, I think she's Hot... even if she isn't one of the 'main' girls...
so hopin' maybe after this release you'll change your mind....
and realize that decisions about someone on limited data leads to wrong decisions...
but we'll see ....soon... very sooon...
Granted I haven't played this for a while, I always start new updates with a full from start play through, it just irks me the way she kept blocking me from getting close to Kara :) like um if Kara wanted a massage I would have gladly done it :) always felt like she was robbing me of my time with Kara, was especially interested in Rachel since she had her girlfriend. but I will wait patiently and hope the next update is worth it :)

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Granted I haven't played this for a while, I always start new updates with a full from start play through, it just irks me the way she kept blocking me from getting close to Kara :) like um if Kara wanted a massage I would have gladly done it :) always felt like she was robbing me of my time with Kara, was especially interested in Rachel since she had her girlfriend. but I will wait patiently and hope the next update is worth it :)
I don't think Kara "wanted" a massage.
It's more likely Rachel tricked her. ;)

It's probably a better strategy to team up with someone like Rachel rather than get rid of her :LOL::LOL::LOL:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I very much look forward to your comments after you start the next version from scratch and find out so much more about ...Ooops almost gave it away...
And I promised myself I wouldn't talk! Darn!
Oh well, the waiting is almost over... Soon Verrryyy SOOooonnnn! ;-)

Reactions: Violation2020

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Got a question I don't want to spoil anything so Ill do My questions in Spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ship Upgrades.jpg
Click on the middle right button as highlighted above. Note that buttons to procure are only available if you have sufficient credits to purchase.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes