Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Realy nice game,(y) i lika that a lot and the girls to. Kara:love: is my favorit, love that girl.
I played all backstorys exept Rachels. How can i trigger Rachels backstory?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
No money for mc ?? Why the hell every penny other than the find required for the maintenance of the ship, is distributed among crew members, but nothing for mc ??? Why
In case someone hasn't answered this yet, The MC gets the lion's share of the proceeds. You need to go look at the Computer in his cabin and check his personal funds to see them. BTW, he needs them to hire other girls for the Night Club and other things...

Reactions: Sang-hwa

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Realy nice game,(y) i lika that a lot and the girls to. Kara:love: is my favorit, love that girl.
Rachel's backstory should start after the Xylas adventure completes. It starts when Tiffany takes the Welding goggles she's been wearing and returns them to Rachel. (she'd snitched them on the sly while dusting)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I just tried this and I really liked how action packed the story was and I'm glad Kara got a lot of screen time in this update since she is the only character I like.

Though I still hate Rachel even after seeing some of her backstory and she still annoys the fuck out of me by going after Kara. I thought we were going to get the option to tell her to back off from Kara in this update but it doesn't seem to be the case or have I just missed something?

Also is there still no way to bang Kara yet or do I not have enough points?
I have to say I'm confused by your post. "Also is there still no way to bang Kara yet.." Have you worked all the way through ver 0.61 yet? Hint: did you take Kara on vacation?

Also, if you didn't go all the way through Rachel's backstory, I'd like to know how? it's a one way path.

so if you're going to be hung up on Rachel still being attracted to Kara, you should understand why better after the whole upgrade. Of all the girls on Callisto, after what Rachel had to live through, her own abilities and what she learned to survive, who, besides Alice, do you think she'd admire? Besides, her friendship with Kara is just that, intimate girlfriends. So, IMHO, you're making too much of it.

Or are you getting like Tiffany? You want to make Kara completely yours and no one else better touch her? I bet that's it, isn't it? Well, enjoy your spaceship full of 'nubile attractive girls' and don't get too greedy.

you never know what will happen next....

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Rachel's backstory should start after the Xylas adventure completes. It starts when Tiffany takes the Welding goggles she's been wearing and returns them to Rachel. (she'd snitched them on the sly while dusting)
Hmm, after Xylas event , i was able to buy that villa and then go there. When (mornig,evening)and on witch location start this "google" event

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I have to say I'm confused by your post. "Also is there still no way to bang Kara yet.." Have you worked all the way through ver 0.61 yet? Hint: did you take Kara on vacation?
That's why I asked if I missed something there is nothing in my events tab. So I take it I just have to keep advancing time till the event occurs?
Also, if you didn't go all the way through Rachel's backstory, I'd like to know how? it's a one way path.
I did go through Rachel's backstory and as much as I had sympathy for her I still don't like her at all.
so if you're going to be hung up on Rachel still being attracted to Kara, you should understand why better after the whole upgrade. Of all the girls on Callisto, after what Rachel had to live through, her own abilities and what she learned to survive, who, besides Alice, do you think she'd admire? Besides, her friendship with Kara is just that, intimate girlfriends. So, IMHO, you're making too much of it.
I don't see how I'm making too much of it Rachel talks about how Kara is her alien "pet" and tricks Kara into letting her grope her and kiss her and then tries to peek down Kara's shirt on the kidnapper's mission. Xavster also said in a reply to me a while ago that there will be more options with Rachael and Kara's events here I will quote it for you.
Once the relationship with Kara progresses to the next level, I will give some options in relation to having her cut off acts with Rachel. Note that their current acts are more of a result of Kara naivety than anything else.
Or are you getting like Tiffany? You want to make Kara completely yours and no one else better touch her? I bet that's it, isn't it? Well, enjoy your spaceship full of 'nubile attractive girls' and don't get too greedy.

you never know what will happen next....
Yes you are correct. I only like Kara and would happily avoid having a harem with the other characters and not "get too greedy" if that was an option but unfortunately it isn't an option right know.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Some reason the new Kara content not unlocking for me. I bought it for 18k and I don't see a new option when you travel.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Yes, this is me. I AM greedy and I DO want Kara all for myself, and I'm ok with Rachel being airlocked for trying to move in on my favorite alien.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Some reason the new Kara content not unlocking for me. I bought it for 18k and I don't see a new option when you travel.
Perhaps you don't set your destination goals by visiting Tanya in the cockpit? If you do, it is obvious how to get there, the option should be on the list. If not, you might upload a save game for the Dev to look at.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I Will play it later when I have more time, I'm just lurking for a bit now :p
Btw have you changed the thing about the sex scenes reset thing? I did request it to shaddy (the guy doing the mod) just in case you did not change that. I kind of hate that resetting thing.
The interactions have been adjusted slightly. The majority of patrons were in favour of the old system, however I have tweaked such that you can still have intercourse no matter what the index. Although not all positions will be available.

It will auto trigger once you have sufficiently progressed the main story line.

You need to travel to the 'Getaway Villa' once you have procured the residence. You can do this via speaking with Tanya on the bridge or via clicking the button on the map interface.

As far as Rachel's relationship with Kara, this will get some attention in the next version. There will be the option to affect how this play out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You need to travel to the 'Getaway Villa' once you have procured the residence. You can do this via speaking with Tanya on the bridge or via clicking the button on the map interface.
Yeah she took the money from me. I talked to Tanya and all I see is the regular destinations. I'll just upload my save.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Yeah she took the money from me. I talked to Tanya and all I see is the regular destinations. I'll just upload my save.
Almighty - By looking at the in game variables, you have used a mod for the game which has shredded the game variables. The 'kar_dev' variable which should be 1 prior to getaway and 2 after, is at 9999. 'kar_exp' and 'kar_rel' are also distorted. There may be other variables that have been changed by the mod that will also cause problems.

If you are using a mod for the game, it is likely you will experience issues and there is no real way I can assist in addressing problems.

Nov 20, 2020
Almighty - By looking at the in game variables, you have used a mod for the game which has shredded the game variables. The 'kar_dev' variable which should be 1 prior to getaway and 2 after, is at 9999. 'kar_exp' and 'kar_rel' are also distorted. There may be other variables that have been changed by the mod that will also cause problems.

If you are using a mod for the game, it is likely you will experience issues and there is no real way I can assist in addressing problems.
Thank you for letting us know that there might be some issues after using mods. I sincerely would expect that it can break the game in such a way ...

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Loving the new content although like mentioned earlier in the thread it took a bit to trigger Rachel's backstory and I feel it's a shame she opened up towards Tiffany instead of the MC. Not sure how that story got to us as a player since it was an interaction we were not part of..... :cry:

Absolutely adored the Kara content. Xavster doing such a great job with the characters and personalities so far, I am really invested in learning more about them all with their backstories and looking forward for more.

I am a bit unsure about Alice's change in appearance, though the idea behind it seemed sweet.....

I enjoyed Lia messing with Tiffany's make up box. I guess this short scene was triggered and influenced by the faction system?( love the idea of some added drama between all the females)
Not sure if that was the only "event" I know in the showers Tiffany has a few other options probably based on stats I didn't feel like exploring yet. Probably because a big part of it feels overwhelming and complicated and seems based on repetitive actions
and I feel like for now here lies the problem, that a lot of the on board interactions just feel like an empty shell waiting for content

That being said, I recognize there needs to be a lot of impressive code behind all the implemented systems so far which seems like a good foundation to expand upon now. The added pirate mechanics are welcomed although the interactions at the moment quickly feel more like an added nuisance then anything else..

I feel like Julia's scenes in the medbay could use some more build up or at least allow multiple scenes before skipping ahead.

Kara's gift from the retreat can we have that on a prominent display in our cabin? Feel like it's important and deserves that. Also wonder if we will be training more with her in future updates.

I really don't mean to come across as negative about the game because despite these observations or opinions I absolutely love it and can't wait for more content, especially the story and where it is headed with the backgrounds of the crew has me pretty hooked. Thanks dev

Reactions: professorx10
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes