Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Figured out my problems sorry the one I was having issues on I was in like day 60+, getting old I extracted my patreon download over the top of my old 0.51 install which had shaddy's mod in it and it messed up the game on me everything is good now already did play through on your current version no problems, I still managed to miss a couple of side events somehow on the ship but no biggie.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
although I will say your Love tracker for the women confuses the heck out of me the number are everywhere.
Don't worry too much about love tracker. It is a guide to how much attention you have been paying to the girls over the past few weeks. It does tailor some of your interactions with them, however will never eliminate content with them in the future. Change your focus and the numbers will swing to reflect that. Make decisions that benefit the crew and their overall opinion of you will improve.

Reactions: Bang5Bang

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very much loving a more manly approach to space exploration .. Mc is gnarly chiming Sheppard and I love that.
Talking about them wonder babes: there are some plot holes.
There is so much going back and forth on the relationship points wheel:
Alice hates men that abused her in the past and only knows lez love because of what she had,
but is pinning for MC, so all that hard shoulder not even myiagy level of talking to him is a little strong.

Also, Kara is devoted and she point blank tells Mc she is his life long companion/protector.
So, bearing that in mind, the reason why she would need rach to soften her up when it comes to embracing
MC with open arms is a mistery - those you care about as a life long goal do not need smoke screens.

Babes coming in as a plot device is doable, there is enough room for all on the ship.
Still, even after a good week, MC barely makes enough to keep afloat, so a goal to buy a bigger ship seems too huge to even try.
NOw they have a whole start system to rule, so:
They should capitalize on the princess ruler shenanigans and start trading - empire of all galaxies in the making!

The little Princess and the unholy trinity of feminism would also make for an great antagonist, as they would stalk you to the end of the galaxy to destroy your happiness.
Perhaps you don't know them yet...?? Bwuahhh hhhaaaa hahaa....
I'd say he's hit the mark pretty well:
Kara, Lia, and Tanya = keepers
Throw the rest back.

I could live with that. Tiff is way too whiney, Rachel does nothing for me but is attempting to move in on my favorite alien, Alice has good backstory but I can do without the man-hater, and I am not attracted at all to Julia.
Yes you got me.

I don't remember the names tbh.

But the blonde stalker princess is someone i would neither in real life nor in fantasy ever go for. She is fun, for starting the story as she makes a good plot device. But after that she becomes ballast and would, as i already said, make a better running gag, if she would try to follow you and nag you on stations and such in the long run, than to keep her on board.

I would have nothing against the lesbian couple.
Either they stay in their relationship or i would kick them off board.
And since Visor chick is already falling for me, i got loads of trouble on board.

The doc seems friendly but is actively hitting on your girls.
That is a complete no go for me as she is just a constant thorn in my balls.

add:
I would not go for other normal chicks in exchange.
I would like an android or ai girl or even more than one or more than one type.
Most daz aliens i have seen i dont find very attractive or are in other game so one would have to improvise a bit to get more of those.

The yellow ones from tale of the unending void werent too bad and his slave girl is just a custom skin job. not my color but not a bad idea.

The blue alien here is pretty but the arms and leg stuff would have been sexier if she would have got a better sculpt in fine details and structure. Its just not very ladylike feminim and more like an armor.
I would also be happy with just the three of em and maybe 1 ai girl as bonus later on.

All that doesent mean that i dont like the idea of the game or that i dont wish the dev all best. And im sure there are loads of people thinking the exact opposite or anything in between and so on. But there are of course some that share my take on this too.
I can get tho that this would become a nightmore to setup in the game if there would be even more characters at play and that would also mean less render time on any of them which is also always bad. So i do not expect this to change. Maybe this could be done in the next game tho or if we could throw people out without getting something in return i would go for that too, I wouldnt want replacements but just not having to bother with them would be also cool.
I'm glad that my characters seems to be eliciting a response. The goal when creating the characters in the game, was to create some distinctions between the various characters, to give them some uniqueness. This will result in players preferring one character over another. The differences between the characters as gives rise to some interesting events and inspires a lot of the writing.

I wouldn't give up on the right hand girls just yet. Whilst the character getting the most attention in v0.60 is Kara, significant development happens on the Alice and Rachel front. There is also some interesting content coming related to Tiffany. Her path has been planned for a while and will lead to some interesting events.

Development is still going well and I am polishing off the final renders for v0.60. As professorx10 mentioned it should be release here about the 3rd week of April.

PS: If you want a little eye candy to tide you over, I post a game image on twitter every Friday.
Game oN!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tricky dev. new release is 0.61 and quick look it looks same as 0.51.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just tried this and I really liked how action packed the story was and I'm glad Kara got a lot of screen time in this update since she is the only character I like.

Though I still hate Rachel even after seeing some of her backstory and she still annoys the fuck out of me by going after Kara. I thought we were going to get the option to tell her to back off from Kara in this update but it doesn't seem to be the case or have I just missed something?

Also is there still no way to bang Kara yet or do I not have enough points?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pirates are new, right?
Please be aware of the following tips related to piracy that may assist in your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tricky dev. new release is 0.61 and quick look it looks same as 0.51.
I just tried this and I really liked how action packed the story was and I'm glad Kara got a lot of screen time in this update since she is the only character I like.

Though I still hate Rachel even after seeing some of her backstory and she still annoys the fuck out of me by going after Kara. I thought we were going to get the option to tell her to back off from Kara in this update but it doesn't seem to be the case or have I just missed something?
For some unearthly reasons, the one bombshell who pledged her life to being with the MC, literally, needs softening up by Rachel proxy. Then there is this silly thought of her needing practice befor Mc would be with her ... also the trope that gurls get waaAAAaay easier into gurls pants.
MC is so bored of these babes, he just would not even strike up a conversation .. talk about a crafty dev plot forwarding MC out of interactions.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
For some unearthly reasons, the one bombshell who pledged her life to being with the MC, literally, needs softening up by Rachel proxy.
MC is so bored of these babes, he just would not even strike up a conversation .. talk about a crafty dev plot forwarding MC out of interactions.
It gets even worse when Rachel still continues all her bullshit with Kara like kissing and massaging her and we still can't do anything about it. After this update it gets even worse when Rachel talks about how much she loves Alice even though she keeps cheating on her with Kara.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks 4 the heads up ... me be holding a candle for all of my babes, will work to love them and accept them.
Well . .I am responsable for their livelihood, their emotional well being, their throbbing desire to jump my bones.
It gets even worse when Rachel still continues all her bullshit with Kara like kissing and massaging her and we still can't do anything about it. After this update it gets even worse when Rachel talks about how much she loves Alice even though she keeps cheating on her with Kara.
I will have my work cut out 4 me it seems in this game ... always the bright sider ..
always dreaming of the best version of a wonderful caring fantastic woman in each and every babe.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.61.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hope you enjoy the new version of Callisto. I have posted a changelog, so you can see what additional content has been included in this version. Roughly 1,000 additional images in the latest release and inclusion of some extended animations. Of particular note, is the pole dance animations at the Gideon strip club, which where created from scratch using real world references.

If you happen to identify any bugs in the current release, please feel free to send a private message. I already addressed a few items since 0.61, however they are minor, so don't warrant release of another bug fix at this time.

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I have a question as to whether or not something is a bug. The cargo capacity of the ship says 160 tonnes in its description but I can only ever take on 80 tonnes of cargo. Is this a bug or is it intended?

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Hope you enjoy the new version of Callisto. I have posted a changelog, so you can see what additional content has been included in this version. Roughly 1,000 additional images in the latest release and inclusion of some extended animations. Of particular note, is the pole dance animations at the Gideon strip club, which where created from scratch using real world references.

If you happen to identify any bugs in the current release, please feel free to send a private message. I already addressed a few items since 0.61, however they are minor, so don't warrant release of another bug fix at this time.
Thanks for all the đeication to the project, great to see more good outcomes from the game !

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Xavster
Version of the game:Calisto v0.61
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,1GB

Compressed Size:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What do you strive 4 in this game?
You mentioned outcomes .. what is your end game?
MC already married with the ruler of a mighty tech empire ... go be Bill gates / steve jobs?
Thanks for all the đeication to the project, great to see more good outcomes from the game !

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

I Will play it later when I have more time, I'm just lurking for a bit now :p
Btw have you changed the thing about the sex scenes reset thing? I did request it to shaddy (the guy doing the mod) just in case you did not change that. I kind of hate that resetting thing.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes