Jhonnyblack

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2020
Ciao esattamente. Grazie. Ho scaricato la versione compressa.Inizia il gioco è poi si arresta.Pc nero.Riavviare.Posso sapere la causa? grazie. Ciao.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Almighty - By looking at the in game variables, you have used a mod for the game which has shredded the game variables. The 'kar_dev' variable which should be 1 prior to getaway and 2 after, is at 9999. 'kar_exp' and 'kar_rel' are also distorted. There may be other variables that have been changed by the mod that will also cause problems.

If you are using a mod for the game, it is likely you will experience issues and there is no real way I can assist in addressing problems.
kar_dev - hmm must be defense - let´s set it high :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
think this user was messing around with 0x52_urm mod or just a save editor - and blowed up values
this mod is save to use - if you know what you do ;)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I enjoyed Lia messing with Tiffany's make up box. I guess this short scene was triggered and influenced by the faction system?( love the idea of some added drama between all the females)
There are actually 6 events that were created in the previous revision (each center ring girl plays a prank on the other two). They are triggered by having one of the girls love points low. They play pranks on the girl that is favoured. Just another reason, why using a mod to distort game variables is counter-productive.

Not sure if that was the only "event" I know in the showers Tiffany has a few other options probably based on stats I didn't feel like exploring yet. Probably because a big part of it feels overwhelming and complicated and seems based on repetitive actions
and I feel like for now here lies the problem, that a lot of the on board interactions just feel like an empty shell waiting for content
The game design suffers a little from the structure of 7 day x 5 time periods x 8 crew members (280 potential interactions). If you create content for each girl at each time period, it would be bigger than most games just by itself. Populating the ship to make it feel truly alive is unfortunately impractical from a work / time perspective.

The added pirate mechanics are welcomed although the interactions at the moment quickly feel more like an added nuisance then anything else..
The dialogue from the pirates is a little underwhelming at this stage. I will endeavour to tweak to give each of them a distinctive flavour.

I feel like Julia's scenes in the medbay could use some more build up or at least allow multiple scenes before skipping ahead.
It comes down a little to priority of the girls and the amount of content that can be created. This is in part why the content for characters such as Julia / Rachel / Alice is less than the remainder.

Kara's gift from the retreat can we have that on a prominent display in our cabin? Feel like it's important and deserves that. Also wonder if we will be training more with her in future updates.
I'll give it some thought, however it comes down to work required. To display in the room I would need to create at least 13 new navigation screens. Then I would have to check other content to see whether it is visible in other shots within the game. My original game design seemed good at the time, however due to my inexperience back then, I have created some inflexibility in creating adjustments.
I will potentially add some more training (sword combat). However this is largely dependent upon whether I can find a good use for the trained skills such that putting in the effort will actually have an effect to the main story line.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
There are actually 6 events that were created in the previous revision (each center ring girl plays a prank on the other two). They are triggered by having one of the girls love points low. They play pranks on the girl that is favoured. Just another reason, why using a mod to distort game variables is counter-productive.
I don't use any mods. I assume you mention this because of what is available and how easy it is to break the game/code for event triggers. I think my problem is more in the repetitive nature to access/trigger these events since I just continued my game instead of starting anew. It might be easier to trigger more of these scenes from a fresh start or at the least be less repetitive since you to have neglect some girls and spend time/sleep more with others? considering I have more than enough in game credits and could purchase all the ship upgrades and the "get-away" retreat without too much hassle there isn't much incentive for me to play around so much to trigger "events/scenes" of this nature especially since I wasn't aware of them and they don't show up in the quest tracker? I haven't seen it mentioned in the changelog either. However now that I am aware of them I am curious about them :LOL: Might even do a replay or might wait for next update for that..

This being said, it seems it is a little obtrusive in what content is available since I wasn't aware of it I didn't look for it and just stumbled upon that scene by chance. Again, this could be more of a me problem than anything game related though..
The game design suffers a little from the structure of 7 day x 5 time periods x 8 crew members (280 potential interactions). If you create content for each girl at each time period, it would be bigger than most games just by itself. Populating the ship to make it feel truly alive is unfortunately impractical from a work / time perspective.
Yes, unfortunately I find myself skipping time very often now just to get from point a to b.
The dialogue from the pirates is a little underwhelming at this stage. I will endeavour to tweak to give each of them a distinctive flavour.

It comes down a little to priority of the girls and the amount of content that can be created. This is in part why the content for characters such as Julia / Rachel / Alice is less than the remainder.

I'll give it some thought, however it comes down to work required. To display in the room I would need to create at least 13 new navigation screens. Then I would have to check other content to see whether it is visible in other shots within the game. My original game design seemed good at the time, however due to my inexperience back then, I have created some inflexibility in creating adjustments.
I will potentially add some more training (sword combat). However this is largely dependent upon whether I can find a good use for the trained skills such that putting in the effort will actually have an effect to the main story line.
I see, and that's understandable there are so many things right with this game which I haven't mentioned. Was just trying to get my player experience across and hopefully it gives some feedback or things to think about. For instance the gift you get from Kara would be a great setup for achievements(steam), trophy case what ever, besides its something that means/meant a lot to her so I feel like it would have been "fitting" and deserving. But this could just be my weakness for her or my idea of swords/katana's being bad ass :ROFLMAO: and the idea of training more with Kara seemed like a fantastic prospect as well. I have no idea where you are going with it story wise, but it's almost a shame that the MC doesn't have player stats that are being developed as you progress those events with her.

And it also seemed expandable with other things you might acquire from either crew or things you find on other planets/quests.

But like you said, I have no idea where you are taking the main story line, and if it would be fitting at all, aside from having to put the work in cause I imagine to create something like this also takes compromise and there is plenty of things I would like to see implemented further as well

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I know I can buy it by Julia but I doesn't can buy it and yes I have enough money
The funds are from you personal credits and not the ship credits. You can see your personnel credits on the Captain's computer. Note that if you haven't traded / salvage / strip club, then you are unlikely to have sufficient.

I have no idea where you are going with it story wise, but it's almost a shame that the MC doesn't have player stats that are being developed as you progress those events with her.
The player fighting skill is being tracked and may be used to determine what happens in later events. Another example of this tracking, is the Kara shooting skill, which changes outcomes in the western side mission if she is the sheriff. As soon as you start listing such variables, people tend to focus on maximising them, rather than just playing the game.

Story will feature far more heavily in future releases. All of the game mechanics I can think of, have already been implemented. There are a number of things that have already happened, that will have an effect on the outcomes in the next release and those following.

Reactions: erkper and -L-L-MJ-

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
As a translator, what I don't understand in your code is the need of the r_quest script. Wouldn't be easier to just use the "in replay" commands in the original quest's scripts (to avoid issues with variables) than copypaste the whole story in another script? Basically because I get that for you it's just 1 step, but I need to copypaste those repeated texts line by line

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Almighty - By looking at the in game variables, you have used a mod for the game which has shredded the game variables. The 'kar_dev' variable which should be 1 prior to getaway and 2 after, is at 9999. 'kar_exp' and 'kar_rel' are also distorted. There may be other variables that have been changed by the mod that will also cause problems.

If you are using a mod for the game, it is likely you will experience issues and there is no real way I can assist in addressing problems.
Nah I didn't use a mod I was messing with console console late update. I figured if you make her XP high I could get her sex scenes lol. Then I remember you said the code not in the game yet. Either way I restarted and did almost all quest except for 1. Also I'm not sure how I feel about Alice change i liked her goth look.

I still don't like Rachel though.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
As a translator, what I don't understand in your code is the need of the r_quest script. Wouldn't be easier to just use the "in replay" commands in the original quest's scripts (to avoid issues with variables) than copypaste the whole story in another script? Basically because I get that for you it's just 1 step, but I need to copypaste those repeated texts line by line
Thanks for the tip. I wasn't even aware that a replay tool existed. I will investigate and likely adjust for the next release.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and moskyx

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys im a little confused what missions/scene i need to complete? Xavster the last hink i done was bought the place

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Xavster

I just tried this one out yesterday, and it has quickly risen to one of my favorites. I will review it once I finish the play through.

I only have one question. Do you intend to always use the same animation poses for all the women that you ask to your room at night?

The animation sequences with Tanya looks amazing, but I was a bit disappointed to discover they were exactly the same for Tiffany. I was expecting them to be different. They are still really well made, but using the same posses does highly reduce the impact of seeing these scenes with a new woman.

I have been trying to figure out how to spend more time with Kara, but I have to admit my interest in that has gone down now that I suspect they will be the same animations for Kara as with Tanya and Tiffany.

Again, they are great animations. I just feel that having different posses with each woman would go a long way to reinforcing their independence from each other.

Still, impressive game. I look forward to seeing what more you can do with this. I loved Farscape and Firefly and Callisto really played into my love of those shows. I especially enjoyed "Body Snatchers" as that played into the Western motif of Firefly, though I realize this sort of mission is also very reminiscent of dozens of Star Trek episodes as well.

Anyway, great job.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
guys im a little confused what missions/scene i need to complete? Xavster the last hink i done was bought the place
You have to complete all of those small trade scenes before Tiffany becomes your trade expert. I don't think you can do that missing trade scene now, as Tiffany has already became your trade expert. You aren't missing much. It is just a very small scene. If you wanted to see if you would need to start over.

Reactions: Max1276

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As far as Kara is concerned, I'm blissfully unaware as to how to unlock the option to purchase a new residence from Tanya. I'd appreciate anyone explaining to me how we can trigger the vacation sequence with Kara, thanks in advance.
You have to talk to Julia(the doctor) to unlock the vacation sequence with Kara. I missed it the first time as well since like you I only like Kara and ignored all the other characters events.

Reactions: Fortuna ღ

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
This game is hot and cold same time in my eyes. Top graphic with super nice renders and models, but same time a crappy sandbox system with far too many repetitive and boring stuff to do which makes the game pretty lame for my taste. This game would be as a visual novel in renpy extreme good...

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
just a suggestion Xavster maybe you can put something about when the update is finished i mean when everything on the current update are done ;)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hope you enjoy the new version of Callisto. I have posted a changelog, so you can see what additional content has been included in this version. Roughly 1,000 additional images in the latest release and inclusion of some extended animations. Of particular note, is the pole dance animations at the Gideon strip club, which where created from scratch using real world references.

If you happen to identify any bugs in the current release, please feel free to send a private message. I already addressed a few items since 0.61, however they are minor, so don't warrant release of another bug fix at this time.
Love the update. I started a new game but ran across a continuity error. In the scene where Tiffany tells Julia she feels inadequate compared to Lia and Cara, she references events which have not occurred yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, the second part of Kara's backstory triggered before the first, which is still listed as available.

A minor quible: someone mentions the Krill space ships have active sonar. Sonar is of course totally useless in space.
And a question: were you inspired by the series The Orville when creating the Krill ?

Last edited:

theola

Dec 21, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Xavster
Version of the game:Calisto v0.61
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,1GB

Compressed Size:620MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have any hint for downloading workupload files, it is not resumable and I don't know why, my download always stops around 80%

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes