Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Is there a cheat code to unlock and replay the scenes that have been 'bypassed'?
Minor scenes that would no longer have context in the current status of your game my be bypassed. These minor scenes only run into 10 - 20 screens or so and don't inhibit your understanding of the game if you skip. These minor scenes do not have replays, as the value of replaying these is not really there. Hence there cannot be a 'cheat code', as the code to create the replay for these minor scenes, is not present.

After taking a quick look at the code, I will tweak the replay of the side missions, to allow you to do a replay to see the content, even if you elected to skip the task. This will not change the outcome in the game, however it will allow you to see all the related content.

Freeddick

Nov 25, 2018
This is not a harem game, is it? Here have a system of trusting favorites. Standing up for one girls drop falling for another.
Is it possible to get the full trust of the entire team without cheats, or is this absolutely not provided for by the game? Correct me if I am wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is not a harem game, is it? Here have a system of trusting favorites. Standing up for one girls drop falling for another.
Is it possible to get the full trust of the entire team without cheats, or is this absolutely not provided for by the game? Correct me if I am wrong.
atm 3some (assuming that golden child (qz if you get movie reference) doesn't leave ship) and 2-4some and harem are possible. no visible consequences if thinks with dick not with brain.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
How do you get second side mission? Or more to the point, at which point in the game you get to trigger it?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
If you make decisions in the interests of your crew and also run a financially successful ship, the overall harmony of your ship will increase. If you focus on one girl to maximise her affection, others will feel a little left out. This creates a little more realism in the reaction of the crew. You don't loose content by paying skewed attention to some girls. In fact there is some content that is only visible if you do this. Even if at one time it is skewed one way, you can flip it on its head at any time in the game.

How do you get second side mission? Or more to the point, at which point in the game you get to trigger it?
You need to visit Beehive Station after you have completed the Liberation of Dione main story. You also need to have waited 5 game days after completing previous side mission.

Reactions: Ripe

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This game have a harem tag and is here for a reason, I dunno if there is going to be solo routes but I'm sure it will have a harem route since you can romance all the girls (even if the system that is in the game makes you start all over again for neglecting)

If you make decisions in the interests of your crew and also run a financially successful ship, the overall harmony of your ship will increase. If you focus on one girl to maximise her affection, others will feel a little left out. This creates a little more realism in the reaction of the crew. You don't loose content by paying skewed attention to some girls. In fact there is some content that is only visible if you do this. Even if at one time it is skewed one way, you can flip it on its head at any time in the game.

You need to visit Beehive Station after you have completed the Liberation of Dione main story. You also need to have waited 5 game days after completing previous side mission.
I said this before but I think that makes it more realistic and less realistic too.
For example, A girl that I had fucked before and that loves me will still have sex with me and won't say " Hey let's start all over again with just one blowjob, then we change to titjob and after a few nights you can have my vagina/ass"
I do get the point that you make it to show that "girl feel a little left out" but the thing is the game so far forces you to be centered into 1 girl only to see all her scenes, I think it will be nice if you can make it so those of us that are going for harem route has a good balance to have all-girls (or most of all) happy and not left out.

I hope is tweaked a bit in the next update, I don't think this game should need a cheat or mod for that when it can still be realistic if players go for a "harem route".

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I do get the point that you make it to show that "girl feel a little left out" but the thing is the game so far forces you to be centered into 1 girl only to see all her scenes, I think it will be nice if you can make it so those of us that are going for harem route has a good balance to have all-girls (or most of all) happy and not left out.
The statement isn't really accurate. At any given time you will have full access to a girls lewd scenes if you have sufficiently progressed the main story and your relationship score is high enough. As you switch focus to another girl, her relationship score will increase and then you will be able to see all of her scenes. You can then switch to another etc.

I did a little poll on Patreon a few months ago associated with this mechanic. Whilst the current implementation had the majority of support, I am still going to tweak it a little. This will allow intercourse with love interests once the main story is sufficiently progressed no matter what their relationship value. The more extreme lewd acts will require sufficient relationship score however. I will also expand the lewd acts to include threesome and maybe foursome in future updates. This will require relationship score to be high with all characters involved.

I would also note that the overall 'harmony' on the ship can be increased, by doing things that benefit the crew. This increases the total relationship score, hence if you get it high enough you could access all lewd acts with all of the girls at any time. To reach this level though will require progress into the late game (which hasn't been completed yet).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The statement isn't really accurate. At any given time you will have full access to a girls lewd scenes if you have sufficiently progressed the main story and your relationship score is high enough. As you switch focus to another girl, her relationship score will increase and then you will be able to see all of her scenes. You can then switch to another etc.
What statement you mean isn't really accurate? because getting all the scenes for a girl will block you from others (in a way), that is accurate.

To explain more this, when I try to get all the scenes of one girl I'm forced to neglect others for a few nights until I get all the sex scenes with the one I want to unlock, that does happen in the game as I said or at least that happened to me since to unlock all the sex scenes with a girl you need to constantly invite them each day to sleep with you.

Btw just in case, I'm referring to the sex content (whenever I unlocked all the sex scenes with one girl the others did reset to blowjobs etc and it was impossible for me to have more than 1 girl with all sex scenes unlocked)
I would also note that the overall 'harmony' on the ship can be increased, by doing things that benefit the crew. This increases the total relationship score, hence if you get it high enough you could access all lewd acts with all of the girls at any time. To reach this level though will require progress into the late game (which hasn't been completed yet).
Nice to know.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1615383415562.png

What is coming to a galaxy near you:
Combat on a scale babes will shine with enthusiasm...
Pole dancing to cheer the winded traveller up ...
More babes, better relationship wheel, more shenanigans.
1615383677186.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spamwise

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more babes? where would they sleep (unless they buy bigger ship)?

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
On one hand, the ragtag crew in the dinky little freighter is kind of traditional for a lot of scifi. On the other hand, both the MC and IIRC some of the crew had eyes for bigger and better vessels, so it'd also make sense for them to acquire one if/when they have the means.

Which reminds me; any tips for money-making in the early game? Tried doing trading, but that's both somewhat slow and tedious, and also seems like the game doesn't really register profits from trading, so the MC always tells the crew that he can't pay them any wages, which seems to reduce relationship values?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which reminds me; any tips for money-making in the early game? Tried doing trading, but that's both somewhat slow and tedious, and also seems like the game doesn't really register profits from trading, so the MC always tells the crew that he can't pay them any wages, which seems to reduce relationship values?
you need to memorize who sells what at cheap and buys what at hiigh until that little sexy blonde takes interest on trading and puts prices on cap's computer and takes care of negotiations.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
It's not like they all need to live on the ship, we also own a strip club and one of the girls is the queen of a whole planet, I'd say there's plenty of space
It does register, but there's a fixed amount (20k iirc) deducted for ship maintenance, so you can't pay wages if you make less than that
The idea early game is to use the sector information to see exports/imports of each sector (buy what one sector exports and sell it to the one that imports it), though you won't be making any real profit until events progress a bit (the traders are giving you bad rates at the beginning)

erkper

May 16, 2018
It does register, but there's a fixed amount (20k iirc) deducted for ship maintenance, so you can't pay wages if you make less than that
The idea early game is to use the sector information to see exports/imports of each sector (buy what one sector exports and sell it to the one that imports it), though you won't be making any real profit until events progress a bit (the traders are giving you bad rates at the beginning)
Meh, even with the improved rates after Tiff completes her trader plotline, I still found trading much less profitable than salvaging. Granted, I admit to a fair bit of save-scumming for the best salvage results. But once I scraped together enough money to buy that scanner, my crew never went unpaid again.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
Scavenging is kinda a PITA because you have to manually adjust position everyday. Tanya should just take you to the junkyard the day after a salvage.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Scavenging is kinda a PITA because you have to manually adjust position everyday. Tanya should just take you to the junkyard the day after a salvage.
This is true, but I fail to see how that's different than trading where you have to manually set your selling destination every time you buy goods. Well, the difference I see is that you can choose the wrong destination in trading and sell your goods for a lower profit or loss.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I thought the ship travels automatically to the junkyard when loaded after salvage?

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes