Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
(1) Any hints on how to start Rachel Part 1 quest? I have all the rest completed, but I am somehow not finding the trigger.

(2) Is the villa available for repeat visits?

(3) Thanks for any clues... I really enjoyed the new 0.61 expansion. (y)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
(1) Any hints on how to start Rachel Part 1 quest? I have all the rest completed, but I am somehow not finding the trigger.
It should auto trigger at night, following the Alice reveal if you forward time. If this doesn't work, would you please forward a save game.

Not at this time, however I will add more content there, and potentially repeatable content. This will not be until v0.80+.

How can I start side mission 3a?
Just travel to Beehive Station. You no need to have completed the bulk of the main story quests and 5 days passed since side mission 2.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

(3) Thanks for any clues... I really enjoyed the new 0.61 expansion. (y)
I went to sleep alone at night, when it triggered.
It had been available for fore about four "Nights" before it triggered.

Reactions: Geowraith

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bondage session was weird (and still haven't figured right combination for best result aka not thrown out) but i'm ok with it unless "mistress" finds whips somewhere.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
click 1st bulb and go where is star and then talk to who is/are there etc.
For you and all those who get confused about how to handle the "free roam" phase of the game, I have a great suggestion...

Do you see the "?" button at the right on the menu up top?

Press that button and all your questions will be answered on how to work the game and enjoy the action...

Press the big "?" ...the .....big ....."?" ....button....

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
*goes to tell to julia*

unless that leads to more things then won't bother with it, she has already flooded twice with rubs and twice from fingering.
Her attraction increases every time you repeat that scene

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
*goes to tell to julia*

unless that leads to more things then won't bother with it, she has already flooded twice with rubs and twice from fingering.
Hmmph! well, if that's the thanks I get... Phht...

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
which one's? tiff is around 7 love and julia is at 8 (she gets dick every morning if no anything urgent to do).
Both, I think. Tiffany for sure, I was trying to boost her up to check the pranks on her and noticed her love slightly increasing after those sessions

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like i said earlier to keep girls love up captain would need to call them all to bed at same time.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
like i said earlier to keep girls love up captain would need to call them all to bed at same time.
Of course, but those minor interactions in the showers, medbay and this new Tiff's scene also count

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I like the story, character and render but it's another one of those confusing sandbox renpy gameplay again, sigh.... Is there no quest log on what you have to do next? Do I just have to fast travel and talk to everyone randomly hoping to trigger a story sequence?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I like the story, character and render but it's another one of those confusing sandbox renpy gameplay again, sigh.... Is there no quest log on what you have to do next? Do I just have to fast travel and talk to everyone randomly hoping to trigger a story sequence?
The map icon should show you where the girls are at that moment. A star on those rooms means there's some content/cutscene available, just hover the mouse and watch the tooltip appearing on the upper bar to see if it's a major plot event, a minor one or a lewd scene. Also, now there's a big "?" button with a tutorial which explains this

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes