Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If you like this, you should check out Steller Crossroads after you finish Callisto. Same Universe 200 or so years in the future.
Will do, but for now trying to stick to completed games as much as I can. Thanks for the recommendation, though.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Will do, but for now trying to stick to completed games as much as I can. Thanks for the recommendation, though.
Quick tip. Check out the big "?" in the main game menu for major instructions on how to play...

and if you want tips on how to win the trading game, check out my walk through posted on page one of the Callisto Thread!

best of luck.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Is there a shower scene with Tiffany and Julia beyond the scene where Julia is ready, but Tiffany is hesitant? The scene in question is the one where Tiffany responds with "What? You mean the three of us!? You know, do stuff together?" I have high relations with both, and I have unlocked the repeatable threesome scene in their room. Thanks.

Reactions: PapaPhat

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is there a shower scene with Tiffany and Julia beyond the scene where Julia is ready, but Tiffany is hesitant? The scene in question is the one where Tiffany responds with "What? You mean the three of us!? You know, do stuff together?" I have high relations with both, and I have unlocked the repeatable threesome scene in their room. Thanks.
Sadly, there's no shower scene, I feel your pain :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Gato21

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You CAN shower with Tiffany IF your affinity with her is high enough. You catch Tiffany in the shower alone. She washes your back and then your front.:devilish: No sex, just a good soapy scrub a dub. But, I have yet to see any more to the Julia/Tiff shower scene other than to get the cold shoulder regardless of current affinity. The real sex scenes with Julia and Tiffany happen in the girl's shared bedroom!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hope that helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
It was rushed to completed status.
FYI. The story was NOT rushed to completion. Callisto was two years in the making and had a well thought out adventure plot that gave a realistic harem experience for the majority of the game with a choice of several realistic outcomes in the end. The fact that, with the Sci-Fi environment (world) scenario it created, it stands out as the most realistic adult adventure Sci-Fi story I've yet seen on the web. The theme may have been sci-fi fantasy but the individual personalities and relationships were well thought out, had deep backstory development and were very true to life.

Now I will say that there might be one additional logical ending scenario one could imagine, but even that wouldn't probably satisfy those who want a 'harem ending fantasy'. Sorry for you guys with the harem ending fetish but this is a more realistic series of endings, possibly the best you could expect in real life. If you like living in a harem, go back and play it again.

But don't say it was rushed because I'm here to tell you it wasn't.

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Not really but the whole game you were having fun with the whole crew and they seemed okayish with it, why make a choice at the end and reject most?
It was just a casual fun between crew members, but there were never any possibilities for harem to work. Tiffany always wanted MC for herself alone, Kara wanted to settle down and create family with him, Lia also wouldn't be too happy with sharing. Threesomes happened only with girls, who were close like sisters.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
It was just a casual fun between crew members, but there were never any possibilities for harem to work. Tiffany always wanted MC for herself alone, Kara wanted to settle down and create family with him, Lia also wouldn't be too happy with sharing. Threesomes happened only with girls, who were close like sisters.
This guy gets it (y)

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
MC could have had kids after events shown in endings. Also if new MC was Heleon or Braxian, many people would whine about it (why MC is Lia's son and not Kara's and so on).

• Haha
Reactions: FutaTheBest

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
MC could have had kids after events shown in endings. Also if new MC was Heleon or Braxian, many people would whine about it (why MC is Lia's son and not Kara's and so on).
Yeah i understand, making him Heleon is making Lia romance cannon, making him Braxian is making Kara romance cannon, but making him him human makes the 2 other romances canon (while being blurry about wich one is the canon one).

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Yeah i understand, making him Heleon is making Lia romance cannon, making him Braxian is making Kara romance cannon, but making him him human makes the 2 other romances canon (while being blurry about wich one is the canon one).
Ahhh just gotta throw my devious 2 cent hint in here.... (evil laughter of mad scientist follows)

As you guys have understood, the harem wouldn't work without Callisto for them to crew together and at the end, as soon as you choose one or another crew member, there are questions if you go forward and try to fit a future several hundred years later with Stellar Crossroads into the same timeline/universe...which it is/has developed from.

If by 'cannon' you mean the one and only true timeline of who the Captain ends up with and how would it fit into the future as you now see it developing in Stellar Crossroads, what if....

By that I mean WHAT IF. . .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is no point in declaring any ending as canon here. The next adventure is set 200 years into the future from the events of Callisto, the Heleon folks all moved away and no longer live in the Orion galaxy and there are zero mentions of any of the relationships from Callisto. Whatever you chose in game is canon for you. I play all four endings so for me, all four are "canon." The only mention of any characters from Callisto in Stellar Crossroads are brief bits about Alice and Sam and their work with advanced AI and android robotics. That is the sum total of Callisto references in Stellar Crossroads. The Crossroads is 200 years later so the only crew member that might even be alive is Sam, an android. Lia could potentially be alive pushing 280 years of age but all of the Heleon folks split from Orion to never be seen or heard from again. They even shut down all of the gates as they left. They will not be returning. The romance canon point is moot. Apologies if that is a bitter pill, my friend, but it is none the less true as Xavster has written it. Peace, Phat out...:alien:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: When discussing the lore and history of a given story, whether factual or fictional, it is always canon, not cannon. Cannon are pieces of artillery...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 117 Votes