• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I really really really loved the game: the epic sci-fi quest to save the galaxy, the characters and all the different races, the conflicts and wars... but hated the endings. :cry:
Up until the ending it's a harem game where all girls are ok with sharing, then at the ending everybody just go away but your chosen one.
I got really invested in the ladies, especially Lia and Kara. It's so beautiful how the ladies mature throughout the journey, so it's hard having to choose just one and see the others sad. In this aspect this game is much like Mass Effect: it's about the journey, and not the destination (and my headcannon where everybody is happy at the end is better).

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I really really really loved the game: the epic sci-fi quest to save the galaxy, the characters and all the different races, the conflicts and wars... but hated the endings. :cry:
Up until the ending it's a harem game where all girls are ok with sharing, then at the ending everybody just go away but your chosen one.
I got really invested in the ladies, especially Lia and Kara. It's so beautiful how the ladies mature throughout the journey, so it's hard having to choose just one and see the others sad. In this aspect this game is much like Mass Effect: it's about the journey, and not the destination (and my headcannon where everybody is happy at the end is better).
AkaQ you managed to touch on exactly my motivation for wanting to do an 'update-expansion' of Callisto.

I helped in the development and was / am very much into this epic Sci-Fi quest and when it came to the end it did I asked the dev for permission to do a modification and change the ending. Now if you're a lover of Harem endings, I'll say up front you won't get that because, in Callisto Universe, it's more realistic to life. However, as I'm with you and your headcannon, I think you'll find the ending I've added to Callisto-X to be very satisfying (and surprising). . .when we get there.

However, I've a confession to make....I got carried away a little and made a few more upgrades to the game.

Give it a try. Do a search on F95 for Callisto-X I think you'll like it too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AkaQ

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
The Secret is in my Walkthrough which you can find the link to on the first page. Once you get the idea of the trading, you can make enough money to by the scanner in about two weeks game time. After that you'll have lots of opportunity to get more. You should be able to make enough before Tiffany comes to help. . .but if not, surely you will afterwards.
I WANT to understand the "market information" as much as the next guy. But even after I follow the walkthrough and get the chick to start handling it, and get her revised screen, I don't get how I am supposed to pick which cargo to buy each iteration. Can someone explain how this works?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I WANT to understand the "market information" as much as the next guy. But even after I follow the walkthrough and get the chick to start handling it, and get her revised screen, I don't get how I am supposed to pick which cargo to buy each iteration. Can someone explain how this works?
Ok, sure. BTW, have you clicked on the big "?" in the menu at the top of the screen? There is a quick overview of the whole process there if you'll just blow up the pictures and read the steps.

In the meantime, after Tiffany is helping you buy and sell, you get this very informative report that lays it all out clearly. See your credits in the upper right? That's your budget. See your location in the upper left? That shows you which column you have to buy from. It's color keyed and always on the left column. You pick the commodity and the quantity based on what you can sell it for as shown in the other two colored 'sell' columns on the right. You choose your next destination based on where you can make credits.

For example I've shown, note that since you're in the Pleiades Sector you could buy Grain for 37.4 credits and sell it for 38.2 at Orion station. But if you went to Beehive next, you could only get 34.7 for grain and you'd lose credits. IF you buy Protein you earn at both station but more at Orion.

But you can buy anything in the left column you want! And this Market Analysis shows which one make you money at the other two stations and which do not. For example if you bought Beryllium here at Pleiades for 127.2 you'd lose money at either of the other two stations. So reading this panel tells you what to buy.

Then when you get to your next station, the first thing you do is sell your inventory to see how much your Current Balance when up.
So its a case of buy cheap here and sell for more there and make money so you can buy that scanner to go and start scavenging and make even more.

Again, click on the big "?" and it's all laid out there too.

Best of luck, Captain....

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i dont even know what to do after Callisto intro om just thrown into the Cap. cabin where is the story i click on where the girls are and they all say the same line im busy

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
the "main story" aka prologue is really short after that its just a sandbox game to get girls events wheres the story story

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
the "main story" aka prologue is really short after that its just a sandbox game to get girls events wheres the story story
When you progress through the events and travel through space, the story unfolds. Check the stars in the ships map.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
First of all, it's a huge story as it unfolds. Second, I'll wage you didn't click on the big "?" and get the lowdown on how to progress through the initial stages...you just started wandering around blindly.

Also you could have checked out the Walk Through that's available which also gets you started.

This is a BIG Story and not just some 'meet and fuck' fapper material simple dumb game, so get ready for some work and you'll find plenty of adventure.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Hmm... last save is 2 years old. Perhaps I start this from the beginning. Happy to find this again :)

I just read the last book of the Alistair Reynolds Revelations Space series, Inhibitor Phase. This game has nothing to do with Reynolds but my mind set is set to this kind space opera style game. Hope it's ok to call this such.

I like scifi books, movies and games but I hate they don't have any sex scenes nowadays. Best sex scenes are like in Alien when Ellen Ripley has only panties and t-shirt. Man, she was hot. Sorry OT
EllenRipley.jpg

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
how do you do the Salvage? it keeps popping up and MC tells Rachel he will get right on it but i have no idea how
perhaps you haven't bought the scanner yet? You need that for salvage to work. To buy it you have to go to your computer in your room and click on the middle right Icon.where your stats are. There you can buy it...for a price of course.

after you have it I suggest you click on the big "?" and on the Captain's Briefing page 4 it explains how to do the whole salvage operation.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
no ending for Kara?
i only got
Tonya
Lia
Tiffany endings

There is definitely a Kara ending in Callisto. But you gotta do things right by her in the story. If memory serves, it depends on the balance of your love scores and whether you bought the getaway house.

But you also hit upon my motivation for Callisto-X which was to implement another additional but completely different ending since I felt the existing ones were kind of a downer. If you liked Callisto, you might check it out...it has many subtle upgrades but follows the story line until you get to that point. The interesting thing is I've finished my Mod's ending, I just haven't filled in all the goodies in the middle, hence you'll find it on F95 in ver 0.35 at this point. more is coming. It won't be long.

Reactions: Ranadev057

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
There is definitely a Kara ending in Callisto. But you gotta do things right by her in the story. If memory serves, it depends on the balance of your love scores and whether you bought the getaway house.

But you also hit upon my motivation for Callisto-X which was to implement another additional but completely different ending since I felt the existing ones were kind of a downer. If you liked Callisto, you might check it out...it has many subtle upgrades but follows the story line until you get to that point. The interesting thing is I've finished my Mod's ending, I just haven't filled in all the goodies in the middle, hence you'll find it on F95 in ver 0.35 at this point. more is coming. It won't be long.
what getaway house?

4.20 star(s) 116 Votes