• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Cambion [v0.6] [Longcountry]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
character visuals need A LOT of work, story has a good foundation but its sadly let down by the renders and character faces

May 31, 2017
This game looks like it have a lot of potential i highly encourage the developer react and act on the feedback , he done a an okay to good job for now , but man it will be better to fix up somethings and break the three power routes into one

Reactions: aragh

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
It's the worst Harem game ever. You shouldn't even put a Harem tag on this, but NTR instead, when others get action but not MC. Women... good-looking, but a waste of time, when their behavior is such terrible shit that you can't take them into a harem. The three different paths don't excite me at all, because I'm not interested in playing the game several times. MC is again some fucking beta side character that all women and children walk over. A harem game where the others get action but not the MC. And I don't play games where you have to watch other people fucking, especially when you don't get anything yourself. As soon as the neighbor's sex scene started, practically my playing stopped there. The game doesn't give anything if the ctrl button is pressed. So it was removed.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Cambion [v0.4] [Longcountry] crunched

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC*: 1,98 GB / 211 MB - Cambion-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,95 GB / 176 MB - Cambion-0.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~10,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
If the precision is made that there will be no ntr involving li's, it implied there will surely be some with other non li character (that's how i see it at least), Otherwise the dev wouldn’t have specified just for li's and that exclude Sloane if that’s the case unless she making out with her boyfriend in front of the mc in the sole purpose of hurting him is not considered ntr?

And since there’s the harem tag already, it promises a little war here ...

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
OK, this was... different. There were so many unusual characters. Some more believable than others. But, they all fit and I have to say... I liked it! I'm gonna follow this for a while and see where it's headed. At the very least I am... intrigued. Good job, Dev.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The powers dictate who MC meets as there are other supes out there who get attracted to a cambion.
The Alchemy gives a unique babe you never meet otherwise,
posession gives scenes you never see otherwise,
even the path going forward in the mandatory plot forwarding scenes changes a bit.
Did the developer do this?
why do we have three different power paths with very little change?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
despite some of the visuals its a nice update, some good food for thought for future updates

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Is there any clarification of lis and paths i don't have any clue with it but this sure has potential

Reactions: MCDom

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
It is always interesting to watch a Dev trying to appeal to Harem and NTR audience, it's like watching a train wreck.

I really don't get why Devs try to do this, and sure there is no outright NTR but it will probably get worse in the future.
Harem fans don't like it if an LI is with other dudes much less see it, even if said LI and the MC aren't together yet. doesn't make sense but it is what it is.

we are like oil and water, these two genres just don't mix together at all !

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It is always interesting to watch a Dev trying to appeal to Harem and NTR audience, it's like watching a train wreck.
What's interesting is that the people pointing their fingers at the train wreck are always the same people that send the train on the collision course in the first place. Nobody else really cares that much.

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
What's interesting is that the people pointing their fingers at the train wreck are always the same people that send the train on the collision course in the first place. Nobody else really cares that much.
I really don't care to point to a Dev what they should do in their game and I don't know if you noticed, but I didn't criticize the game or the dev in my post I was talking in general. I'm not a fan of NTR so I just don't play games tagged this way, I don't go out of my way in that game's thread just to make sure everyone knows i dont' like it.

I don't like it when I play a game with a Harem tag and find low key NTR, it seems dishonest to me.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes