SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Just realized i never played the second preview, didn't realize there were so much new content.
I see the writing is still pretty jank and awkward, he probably should have a native english speaker rewrite the dialogues for him just to give it a more natural flow with in-character nuances and less pointless lines. Other than that i like it a lot.

I'm excited for the next build having read the planned changes.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So it's a rework of the game? I'm not mad at that, reworking my own game so i cant talk, just curious.

TotitoT

Jun 6, 2020
When do I know when I'm done ?, I gave the book to Violet, she told me to go see Frankie because of a problem in the forest but Frankie doesn't tell me anything ..

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
When do I know when I'm done ?, I gave the book to Violet, she told me to go see Frankie because of a problem in the forest but Frankie doesn't tell me anything ..
seems to be the end, especially since there is no entry in the journal (there was one for the book)

Jul 8, 2018
I understand the art is final but i much prefer the style of the last one. The previous one each character was unique and had a cute charm to them. In this they all just look a bit bland.

Reactions: F9Zoney

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so confuse with the art being change a couple times now, and anyone have or now what's new in this update? Does the game playable or still have lot of weird bugs?

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes