RedStarving

Aug 30, 2019
Thank you! Then I think I'll play this update, do you know what kind of new content in this update? Do we have any H scenes and with which girl?
You know I think they changed a half of game
Until you leave Al it almost looks like previous version with several changes
But content after you left Al content is completely different
About H-scenes -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thevoid089

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Don't know if this joke's been done yet or not.

ec1 (1).png

I will say though, if the guy's been refining his art and direction, and people are enjoying it, then very good. Hats off.

But if more and more people just keep saying "Why does he keep changing things back to be worse" over and over again, I don't have much hope in *this* reboot being the one to save the day.

Also, yeah, Vault refuses to clean up the engrish coherence problem. I remember messaging him probably over two years about somebody proofreading. Some devs I guess just don't have that interest or see it as a major priority.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

View attachment 945797

I will say though, if the guy's been refining his art and direction, and people are enjoying it, then very good. Hats off.

But if more and more people just keep saying "Why does he keep changing things back to be worse" over and over again, I don't have much hope in *this* reboot being the one to save the day.

Also, yeah, Vault refuses to clean up the engrish coherence problem. I remember messaging him probably over two years about somebody proofreading. Some devs I guess just don't have that interest or see it as a major priority.
Well! Considering he has nearly 2000 supporters who would giving money for a mediocre game for years, no wonder he won't taking your advice serious. I did hope this one would be better than the previous Ren py mess but will not trust Vaut entirely if he's still be that way

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018

View attachment 945797

Meh, people have opinions and in my opinion the tech demo art looked great and had character, what he replaced it with is a huge downgrade and not much better than what existed before. And saying this game will fail because fans make their voices heard, I don't agree with that concept at all. How else is it going to improve?

Also, I'd volunteer to help proofread for free lol

Reactions: Mystocat

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Meh, people have opinions and in my opinion the tech demo art looked great and had character, what he replaced it with is a huge downgrade and not much better than what existed before. And saying this game will fail because fans make their voices heard, I don't agree with that concept at all. How else is it going to improve?

Also, I'd volunteer to help proofread for free lol
He still won't do it. I tried that.

And I didn't say this game was going to fail or that he'd lose support. I'm saying that if all the majority of people say is "It used to be better before, why's it keep changing", which certainly has been the MO of VaultMan, then I don't have an interest in supporting the game or liking it. And the general consensus around Camp Pinewood, outside the loyal supporters, will be a kind've negative one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After playing this version I must say there's hope for Camp pinewood, the game quest easy to track and the character running and moving look smooth. The art was okay (still prefer the old art style for the girls tho) and no bugs in this demo from start to finish, so maybe this one would have a better fate than the first one
Vault just need to stick with the art and the mechanic system from now on and stop changing things and maybe he would slowly gaining people trust again

Reactions: wildvrau

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
It feels like he's trying to please everyone without actually doing so. If he actually finished the core of the game then messed with the art, I'm sure people would be less apprehensive towards him.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
its a 2 star game, not more. thats happens if you have no new ideas and start to fuck up. anyway the drawing is good as expect rest sucks. sadly. thx for sharing
Well! At the very least you didn't get stuck with some weird loop bugs like with the first Camp Pinewood...for now...
It feels like he's trying to please everyone without actually doing so. If he actually finished the core of the game then messed with the art, I'm sure people would be less apprehensive towards him.
Agree! He should polishing and fixing any bugs each update before even release them to fans, the first one was such a failure with bugs from the old and the new pilled up each version to the point he had to abandon it and restart again with this one. I really wish he would learn and more careful this time

aids543

May 12, 2019
now here's the question about the first one. is it finished or is he almost done and just working on a second one at the same time

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
but it is on his patron I'm pretty sure its just harder or you may be right since he made his own website that has both
Maybe so, but you can go to his Patreon and saw that he didn't mentioning anything about the first Camp Pinewood anymore but only about the new one, completely sidelined the first game out of people's mind and memory

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes