str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what kind of pregnancy do we have now or do we have any AND my only complaint this far is i wish the NPC would stay the fuck still when i talk to them

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022
CarnalInstinct-0.3.64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
not working it cant find peers

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Found an intresting bug in the Diamond in the Rough questline: after defeating the Tomb Guardian and retrievin the Urn, the exit path is blocked by a plain black no texture wall in the midde of the archway making exiting the tomb completely impossible and thus softlocking the game.

Adorable, just lovely.
You leave the way you came in

• Angry
Reactions: Swedra

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Thinking of trying this out again for the first time in a long time, but I am a bit on the fence, is there like a sandbox thing or something or do I have to play through and run all over the map as always? >_<

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Do you know if there is another game like this, being in this RPG style, but with a male protagonist? And with more humans too??

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean the game already has the ability to play as a male protagonist, it seems like they have somewhat less scenes than female body protagonists but some of the scenes more focus on having a cock available
Male protags have fewer scenes than female ones, but I don't think the difference is that big. There are fewer gay scenes than lesbian, but female protags lose out on a lot of scenes with futa NPCs, as well as most scenes with female NPCs.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Yet another game deciding to switch engine halfway through development which is going to reduce content.
Guess you gotta milk the patreon bucks any way possible.
not sure why they are so obsessed with ue5, engine changes are never smooth no matter what epic says
wild life engine transition also had major issues

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
going through through the options theres an options to enable/disable non consensual
so if you enable it how to do ya trigger it in the game?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
not sure why they are so obsessed with ue5, engine changes are never smooth no matter what epic says
wild life engine transition also had major issues
Of course it's not smooth, which is why they've been working on the turnover since midway through last year. The info in the steam post isn't some form of "Oh btdubs, we're dropping the current stuff for UE5." It's "The UE5 version, which you guys have been aware of for nearly a year now, is finally approaching a stage where we can share it."

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
do I need to start a new game or do the old saves work fine?
Always start a new game with these updates. Even if you can load existing saves, more often than not something will be broken by the update.
going through through the options theres an options to enable/disable non consensual
so if you enable it how to do ya trigger it in the game?
It was implemented preemptively for scenes that will, in all likelihood, never appear in the UE4 version due to the priority reshuffle from polls.
Hmmm... so no ue5 yet?
Nope, not yet. On the other hand, the devs finally gave us a timeline. They think it'll be ready in time for the June update.
what kind of pregnancy do we have now or do we have any AND my only complaint this far is i wish the NPC would stay the fuck still when i talk to them
Still just the one impreg-themed quest that got this thread the tag in the first place.

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
im lazy reading and i dont speak very well, could somebody resume to me the new content in few lines as possible?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes