ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
18-24 "months" I think they meant to say years.
yup however long people pay them to drag their ass they will stall like all other "successful" patreon games.

Side note:

The process of converting a 4.26/4.27 to ue 5.0 and ue 5.1 would take a few hrs on unreal side depending on how big the project is. Then if there are errors which they are usually in heavy coded games/mat usage then that could take a few weeks to a few months depending on how much xp you already have in UE5 and size of project. (I tested with a lot of old projects for other projects) A bit longer if they using third party plugins but a month or two is enough time to make sure it all works from old content. Most issues were materials and new bp structures some small changes from ue4 to ue5. Then having to re learn the animation retarget but that is ez pz in UE5, nanite/lumen, etc.

But they simply not converting (as from what it understands they are now making it larger / bigger / better graphics) but all that is just buzz and mostly doable already in UE4. UE5 just does everything better so I can understand why the change but they really did not need drop content for the change. They really mean they are making changes from early dev where they probably coded badly and might as well re do it now that they have more xp and better engine.

So lets hope ue5 version comes out soon so we can see it to believe it.
so clearly neither of you have been following the development of the game

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
They should focus on making most of sex-npc additives to our camp

They also should let us get more freedom on sex-scenes I dont like the Idea of being locked behind prepared animations.

More voice acting with more voices (especial on random sex-npc)

Improve penetrations, seriously, when it doesn't show in the prepared scenes,in the case of civilian-npc you can see it especially when using horse D..not to mention all sex-scenes disabled a balls..rather than just make more angles with balls/non-balls

Simple actions like sit/lay/lean against the wall/sexy walk.

Maybe animations like cuddle/kiss/hold hand would be also good.

Cum inflation also would be nice If using big D

Improve already tits collision/physics

Anyway In this game Is to much things to work on,to have hope on the things I mention,will be back next 6-12 months to see what have been add/change I hope this game wont die until my back.

Redflava69

Mar 31, 2022
The quest "Blood scripts" is broken, the "nearby Draconid" Doesn't spawn in for me, any suggestion on a fix?
I was having the same problem. I remember someone saying you have to do the "Blood scripts" quest beofre doing the "Liquid Gold" quest. I deleted a few saves until it removed "Liquid Gold" from my completed quests. Then I went back and completed "Blood Script", and the "nearby Draconid" spawned. After that, then I completed "Liquid Gold" again.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the transformation content in game, is just unlocking forms and putting them on ? Like waking up in the morning and deciding what you wear for the day.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
So the transformation content in game, is just unlocking forms and putting them on ? Like waking up in the morning and deciding what you wear for the day.
There are a couple forced transformations in the game:
  1. During footsteps of the dragon, picking up the urn forcibly turns you into a draconid woman. (You can change back immediately after, but you need to be in that form to turn in the quest anyway)
  2. During the void related quest, I seem to recall it transforming your character as part of the first run through the void orgy scene.
Aside from that, yeah. Pretty much just wake up and decide your bits for the day.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I like everything in the road map but the region/map expansion stuff. "1 & 1/3 Skyrim's in old money" screams 'lots of empty space to waste player time'. Skyrim was the fifth mainline game in a 15+ year old franchise and an indie studio is going to find a way to pace out content across all that space? No. Not only do I not believe you, I think you're trying to scam me.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

They also should let us get more freedom on sex-scenes I dont like the Idea of being locked behind prepared animations.

Improve penetrations, seriously, when it doesn't show in the prepared scenes,in the case of civilian-npc you can see it especially when using horse D..not to mention all sex-scenes disabled a balls..rather than just make more angles with balls/non-balls

Anyway In this game Is to much things to work on,to have hope on the things I mention,will be back next 6-12 months to see what have been add/change I hope this game wont die until my back.
AND dont forget the pregnancy content :D

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
"Liquid Gold" quest has broken logic. If you will talk with warehouse in first place and make her quest main quest cannot be finished

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019

I do agree, they lock the camera angles but you can see it's not aiming for the genitals at all on some animations. There is some nice stuff in the game hands down but there are also some scenes that are just lacking completely because they skimped out on them as well.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So gave this a fairly long play.

Its decent, but flawed in a similar way all unreal games are.

Beautiful world, stanky leg running animations, bad UI, poorly implemented graphical settings ( i get better performance on epic than below) and simple combat.

Most of the games great, but the game falls flat on some dumb stuff.
* Wtf is the camera in the sex animations? just let me control it ffs.
* I suspect the fixed camera angles is to somewhat hide the not-so-good penetration.
* Not a big fan of the furry asthetic and think a more kemono look would be better, wtf is the point if the neck down is human?
* Why is one of easily the simplest animations limited by penis AND body type?
* why is like 99% of people the same breast size?
* why is the ass size slider connected to the arm size???

Game despiretly needs a combat sex mechanic. Call it rape if you like but if i dominate them that hard lemmi fuk em.
Plus "purifying" the corrupted could be a fun mechanic.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
So gave this a fairly long play.

Its decent, but flawed in a similar way all unreal games are.

Beautiful world, stanky leg running animations, bad UI, poorly implemented graphical settings ( i get better performance on epic than below) and simple combat.

Most of the games great, but the game falls flat on some dumb stuff.
* Wtf is the camera in the sex animations? just let me control it ffs.
* I suspect the fixed camera angles is to somewhat hide the not-so-good penetration.
* Not a big fan of the furry asthetic and think a more kemono look would be better, wtf is the point if the neck down is human?
* Why is one of easily the simplest animations limited by penis AND body type?
* why is like 99% of people the same breast size?
* why is the ass size slider connected to the arm size???

Game despiretly needs a combat sex mechanic. Call it rape if you like but if i dominate them that hard lemmi fuk em.
There are demi and full when you unlock more. It's weird but that's how it is when only the head is transformed.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Quite playable so far, only found a few bugs. Most of them are graphical (free-floating trees, rocks open on one side), but also bugs when you swim that you can't activate anything afterwards (save & load helps).

However, I would like to see more variations in the quests.
For example Liquid Gold. If you appear at Sekerti as a man or a woman or Futa, different endings would be comprehensible. So one could also be stripped by Sekerti. After all, another milker is unoccupied and MC already has a wide range of different equipment.

In general, some bad endings (or at least temporarily bad endings) would be desirable. When you lose a fight against bandits, when you don't fulfil a quest in the sense of the actual client. Simply resurrecting without significant losses is too short-sighted for me here.

Translated with (free version)

• Angry
Reactions: str8up
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes