MelbyLawu

Jul 12, 2022
i cant save the game, i saved a file yesterday but when i reopen the game the save wasn't there, anyne knows why this keeps happening?

Last edited:

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
just gay could use anal,the f/m and futa all use the puss
What gays?? there are only one scene where the male model can be fucked and is not even a complete gay scene because u talk and act like a woman and even the centraur who fuck you talk to you like is talking to a lady. I rly don't undertand why there even the gay tag in this game.

Reactions: Kronixen

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
What gays?? there are only one scene where the male model can be fucked and is not even a complete gay scene because u talk and act like a woman and even the centraur who fuck you talk to you like is talking to a lady. I rly don't undertand why there even the gay tag in this game.
The centaur isn't actually supposed to be accessible to male PCs, iirc. Especially with the whole breeding theme of that quest. As for other M/M scenes, I think it's pretty much always the player doing the fucking.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
The centaur isn't actually supposed to be accessible to male PCs, iirc. Especially with the whole breeding theme of that quest. As for other M/M scenes, I think it's pretty much always the player doing the fucking.
With who? I've checked the official wiki and there is not m/m listed other then the centaur one.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
With who? I've checked the official wiki and there is not m/m listed other then the centaur one.
Wait, is there m/m scenes?
Most M/M scenes in carnal instinct are with random NPCs walking around as part of the dynamic sex system. As for the wiki, it's not entirely up to date, accurate, or in full detail. For example, (Specifically "Stockades") is for male players only, and you can pick a female or male NPC as the recipient. Similarly, also features a M/M encounter.

maru16

Nov 18, 2020
Most M/M scenes in carnal instinct are with random NPCs walking around as part of the dynamic sex system. As for the wiki, it's not entirely up to date, accurate, or in full detail. For example, (Specifically "Stockades") is for male players only, and you can pick a female or male NPC as the recipient. Similarly, also features a M/M encounter.
I mean, yeah, that's the only M/M content in the game, but there are a looooot more M/F and F/F content.

Male characters get the short end of the stick so far. Waaaay less forms for male characters, possible sex scenes, sex partners and even equipment! It's silly that there is only one set of male clothes that is common and overstated because there's nothing else to use out there.

Edit: Hopefully this will change soon, as they are adding new male skins to jackal, even a male exclusive one (for now)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I mean, yeah, that's the only M/M content in the game, but there are a looooot more M/F and F/F content.

Male characters get the short end of the stick so far. Waaaay less forms for male characters, possible sex scenes, sex partners and even equipment! It's silly that there is only one set of male clothes that is common and overstated because there's nothing else to use out there.

Edit: Hopefully this will change soon, as they are adding new male skins to jackal, even a male exclusive one (for now)
It's the short end of the stick, but it's far better than the going impression that multiple people in this thread have that it has none at all.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I may be stupid but what's the point of increasing Carnal Instinct? I didn't see a difference when I was at level 1 and there at level 5 :unsure:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I may be stupid but what's the point of increasing Carnal Instinct? I didn't see a difference when I was at level 1 and there at level 5 :unsure:
I think it makes the sex faster, like the bar to climax is faster or starts part filled up?
also there seems to be a potential scene with an NPC linked with the level?
Not 100% tho.

Jun 16, 2022
So it has the pregnancy tag on it, and I was wondering if the impreg stuff in the game is actually for your character or other characters and is it good?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So it has the pregnancy tag on it, and I was wondering if the impreg stuff in the game is actually for your character or other characters and is it good?
As you could've easily found out by searching, there's alluded impregnation of player character, but no actual pregnancy yet.

kareu

Dec 28, 2019
Why i can't choose this my carnal instinct 10, i made cheat with save editor, thats the talk with crocodile after the anubis eye mission

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes