Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have the latest version and I've did secret admirer and completed that quest but the amulet stays in my inventory is that normal? and as for mehlva's cowgirl scene there is no finish or next option only exit as a option is this a bug or will it automatically finish or say next? also I can't seem to offer mehlva to go to my camp unless the mechanics for her to go there is not yet in the game?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
I have the latest version and I've did secret admirer and completed that quest but the amulet stays in my inventory is that normal? and as for mehlva's cowgirl scene there is no finish or next option only exit as a option is this a bug or will it automatically finish or say next? also I can't seem to offer mehlva to go to my camp unless the mechanics for her to go there is not yet in the game?
Look like the update bug some quests like Tales of The Void Quest and No Rest For The Wicked for me.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone have a pic of the new footjob animation of the latest version? I saw it on the wiki and Im super hyped XD

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Is this gonna have a multiplayer function? I hope so!!! A co-op multiplayer function would be great!! quality is too good to not share with friends

Reactions: leon.falkon

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Just wanting to point out that you may wants to give the player more freedom in keybinding in the options. Because my keyboard and your keybinds forced me to used the 5 elixir just for walking out of the pier / starting point.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
As far as I'm aware, female human NPCs don't exist yet. The game is very much in the early stages of development despite its polished appearance.
There were human females in the older version, but they have apparently been removed and not added back in yet.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, especially when there isn't something like a gallery mode or external scene selector to permit you to revel in a one-off again at least. Considering the context of what this game is, the scenes are the central focal point for a lot of players and imposing a one-shot limit to them seems rather contradictory and ultimately asinine. Hopefully that will change for this game in the future. It has a lot going for it in ways other games pale in comparison and it would suck that a simple issue like that be one of its unresolved flaws.

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
Any updates on ue5? I've been waiting to play this game again until the ue5 version comes out (assuming it doesn't require a quantum computer like wild life's early ue5 builds do) but it's been a while since I've heard it's in the works.

Reactions: catsdino

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Any updates on ue5? I've been waiting to play this game again until the ue5 version comes out (assuming it doesn't require a quantum computer like wild life's early ue5 builds do) but it's been a while since I've heard it's in the works.
According to their Steam page (posted March 11th):

"When Will Players Be Able To Get Their Hands On UE5 CI?

That's the real question we expect people are here to have answered, so we want to avoid equivocation and provide a realistic date we know we're able to meet. To that end we intend to launch the UE5 build in June 2023."

I recommend taking a look at that whole post if you're interested. It breaks down a lot of things and gives some good info.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes