SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Were you talking about the Tales of the Void quest? After the scene there it tells me to take the void jar or whatever, but there is nothing there. How can I fix it?
I had that bug happen ,got told to delete my old save but that was pointless as i was playing a new game as i only gotthe game that that day.

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
So, the Inquisitor of Bast freezes after I get her to phase 2, making the Milk and Honey quest impossible to finish.

Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
The scope is amazing. There's actual boss fights with big nasty stuff, though the combat is a tad easy? AI could be a bit more brutal.

As I am a horny bastard with not many limits, I do like furries. BUT with a realm of lust, I'd expect more lust. Other than the sex scenes, there doesn't seem to be much deviance in normal interactions like "I apologize for the slime, I just had someone over" or some such.

I do hope the team don't overexert themselves, as I'd love to see this as a finished game eventually, and it seems to be a decent shape so far.

Archive299!

Jun 16, 2022
Is the download link on the latest version of the game rn? I completed the entire game but that was a while ago so idk if its an up to date version.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
Just re-picked up this game up after quite a while. i had started a game but hadn't gotten any further than getting a full dragon form and finding camp. Then bought an old favorite game of mine and kinda forgot bout this game. Wasn't until replaying ac origins reminded me i had this game. my question is. is one locked into the starting gender as i know you can pick up new transformations but i don't see a way to use them? maybe I'm missing something as i only have about an hour in the game.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The devs just released v0.3.70 for subscribers, which should in theory be the penultimate UE4 build we see on Patreon and Subscribestar. (It will receive a bugfix build for a lower tier next month)

As usual, no explicit changelog, but the update has an update for the inquisitor of bast. She's now eligible for the DSS depending on your choices, though she uses the existing relevant scenes rather than having a new one. They also updated her armor and included color variants.

Apparently the release also has some QoL fixes for the DSS, NPC texturing fixes, and adds The Scribe to the DSS list as well.

And finally, they've announced when lower tier subscribers and Steam are slotted to get UE5:

1685583928792.png

They mentioned that Steam will be an opt-in beta branch, and warned that since everything was built from the ground up, the initial builds are likely to be a significant bugfest.

Also, a reminder that they didn't include in this Patreon post: UE5 launches with pregnancy, a new area, the actual start of the game, mounts, and quite a bit else that we don't have in UE4.

As usual, a reminder that this thread does not get updated with Patreon builds because the game has security measures that require either compromising a Patreon account or sharing a nonfunctional copy of the game (and thus wasting peoples' time).

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes