TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Its been how long now since the last proper big update? Other than some more barbed dicks or a skin here and there?
A year, because they've been putting most of their work into the UE5.1 version that finally releases this month. And that's only if you're feeling like doing them the disservice of not counting the dozens of different animations that went into each DSS scene they released over the winter.

Jun 30, 2019
Does anybody know how to defeat the Tomb Guardian in the quest Diamond in the Rough? Got all the way down to the boss, just got no idea what to do from that point since regular attacks do seemingly nothing.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Does anybody know how to defeat the Tomb Guardian in the quest Diamond in the Rough? Got all the way down to the boss, just got no idea what to do from that point since regular attacks do seemingly nothing.
Come on. You haven't talked to anyone about this quest? Check your inventory. I'm sure you must have the right weapon.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Can anyone help with this quest, I cannot seem to progress it further? The three people I need to talk to are either not there, not as close as I think they are/should be to the crime scene/village or I am totally missing where they are. Not sure what None means either. It is confusing when I look at the quest log and what is on the play screen. As you can see the quest page says to talk to the scribe but the play screen shows I already have, and I did talk to them btw.

Blood Script 2.PNG Blood Script 1.PNG

Also I have two Prisoners/Slaves. The first pic I cannot interact with the slave at all and the second I can ask to fuck but no form variation I chose, male or female, will allow me to do so. She says I am not her type. Unless there is a combination of the forms I have not hit right yet?

Prisoner 1.PNG Prisoner 2.PNG

Lastly, Eleia wants me to fuck her and give her a foal but I cannot cum in her to at least try to give her one. I have only used the male character with different types of manhood and positions. I realize compatibility may/may not be an issue but why have her say this and then not even try. Maybe I am missing something?

Foal.PNG

The prisoners and Eleia may be future release things but, the quest I would not think is incomplete but, who knows.
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

ffsu

Dec 28, 2018
Can anyone help with this quest, I cannot seem to progress it further? The three people I need to talk to are either not there, not as close as I think they are/should be to the crime scene/village or I am totally missing where they are. Not sure what None means either. It is confusing when I look at the quest log and what is on the play screen. As you can see the quest page says to talk to the scribe but the play screen shows I already have, and I did talk to them btw.

View attachment 2684286 View attachment 2684287

Also I have two Prisoners/Slaves. The first pic I cannot interact with the slave at all and the second I can ask to fuck but no form variation I chose, male or female, will allow me to do so. She says I am not her type. Unless there is a combination of the forms I have not hit right yet?

View attachment 2684306 View attachment 2684307

Lastly, Eleia wants me to fuck her and give her a foal but I cannot cum in her to at least try to give her one. I have only used the male character with different types of manhood and positions. I realize compatibility may/may not be an issue but why have her say this and then not even try. Maybe I am missing something?

View attachment 2684315

The prisoners and Eleia may be future release things but, the quest I would not think is incomplete but, who knows.
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Prisoners are not implemeted yet - future content
Eleia worked for me fine, i used horse cock (or any huge cocks should work)
and for the quest

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Prisoners are not implemeted yet - future content
Eleia worked for me fine, i used horse cock (or any huge cocks should work)
and for the quest

Eleia worked for me as well but did you get to cum inside of her, that is what I was asking

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
anyone wanna throw the last UE4 version since my pc cant do UE5
The version linked in the first post is UE4. No UE5.1 builds have been released yet. There's another 17 days to go before we get one of those, and even then it'll likely be Patreon only depending on whether it has the same or similar protections as the UE4 version.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
But will these be some new tasks or just what's in the picture?
I don't blame you for missing the post in the thread, it's buried ten pages back and not easy to search up. But that post is a copy of their , which is in turn . Both Steam and their own website are linked in the first post and easy to find when searching for carnal instinct information outside F95.

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
The version linked in the first post is UE4. No UE5.1 builds have been released yet. There's another 17 days to go before we get one of those, and even then it'll likely be Patreon only depending on whether it has the same or similar protections as the UE4 version.
huh imma try downloading it since i have the steam version (yes i bought it) and see if i was just missing a file or something. i have reset my pc since then as it was doin weird shit with other things as well so that could have been the issue

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
huh imma try downloading it since i have the steam version (yes i bought it) and see if i was just missing a file or something. i have reset my pc since then as it was doin weird shit with other things as well so that could have been the issue
If you have it on Steam just download it there. The only difference between what you'd get from here and what you'd get from Steam is that this version has the Steam DRM removed.

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
Use a download manager that supports resume, such as JDownloader, and you should be able to complete them.
I've found XDM for my Linux-Distro as one, too - it seems to download it much faster now, too. So, I'm hoping it will finally finish it in a couple of hours - the download speed is only a couple hundred K/s still but about double the speed of the Firefox-Download.

I was kinda reluctant to use these Managers, but it seems it's something pretty useful so far. Next challenge will be whether or not I can run the Windows-exe-file via WINE/Lutris on Linux...

Btw, can anyone maybe post a #Checksum-Hash SHA256 or something other relatively safe from meddling with?

P.S.: I got it to work finally - only disappointment was there are almost no M/M interactions in this version besides the Centaur at the start and that only with a female voice-over, which is extremely disturbing and non-immersive/pleasure-inspiring when you expect M/M-sex (imagine that the other way around, if you cannot imagine it this way ;):WeSmart:). I've read, that there are more M/M-interactions, but the Devs themselves admit in their recent Update on their website, that they "have neglected M/M for a while" themselves and are going to change this with the newer UE5-version Updates coming along this month (also obviously implementing a more complex sexual interaction system). But, it's still relatively promising, if still very hetero-/futa-focused so far...

Also: the human species' eyes are definitely still a bit creepy-looking - more lizard-like than human with the slits in them. But maybe that will/can be explained with the background Lore eventually. Also romancing and relationship-building will probably need a lot more "Love" from the Devs and maybe writers, that aren't too biased towards either sexual orientation (Either find writers for the different dialog parts, that can and want to imagine erotic scenes like that or at least consult with folks from the affected genders addressed by the different parts of the dialogues to make them sound enticing and plausible/social).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes