G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I don't blame you for missing the post in the thread, it's buried ten pages back and not easy to search up. But that post is a copy of their , which is in turn . Both Steam and their own website are linked in the first post and easy to find when searching for carnal instinct information outside F95.
Forgive me but I don't use their steam game only from here

Sep 3, 2020
Looking at the roadmap, playable nagas will be a thing. Can't wait. Looks to be good so far. No game-breaking bugs that I've found... yet. Might end up buying this game for real because this is the kind of thing I'd like to see supported more.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

Expanded Quest Content, New Armour, New Cosmetics and the UE5 Release Date Update

Hey Everyone!

We're here with our 2nd Major content update of the year and an update on the UE5 release date, we have added new scenes, new cosmetics, expanded an existing quest, gave more options in existing quests and more!

The Inquisition

e0bf3fd4ee8f55d80584e891d8d799284c00657e.png

For this update we've finally revisited the artwork for a key boss and faction in the world; they've been left out in the cold for too long, and finally we've updated the Inquisitor of Bast, along with her trusty Zealots.

This means that there are impactful decisions to make at the end of her fight now. Spare the Inquisitor and take her captive, or kill her and obtain her armour. She is now potentially interactive in DSS scenes, should her devotion to the Inquisition crack in the face of her needs. She doesn't have a unique scene right now, but she's fully voice acted.

770ec53e2bcf764f837d8689cc0d5b0a1c863f25.jpg

All the new gear is available in the colours of the Inquisitor (gold/white) and the Zealots (copper/grey). Only one of the planned head variants is currently in-game, however the other will be come in a future update once we're into the IOB questline.

New Footjob Scene

64c9f70a127a5c6fab8f4c942dacc6cb0e5f717d.jpg

This update brings with it a scene for all our penis-equipped players; a first-pass foot-job scene. For now it's been both added to the general rotation of DSS scenes and also to another Adept at The Great Temple of Anubis.

Players are able to indulge in the graces of the Jackal god as one of his devout followers massages their member to completion.

Male Armour & Jackal Skins

1ef9d181480d64120906e513dcc5baf556621caf.png

Finally male-bodied players are able to don the armour of an Anubite Warrior; there are four options to choose from (with female players also now gaining access to the grey Elite Guard variant).

As with the female variant, the head and skirt elements are separate and allow for mixing and matching to customise your look.

7b5f8747a91b5855ab6e1816f6b00aba31ec06aa.jpg

We've now added two new skins for the Male Jackal form; the Fennec skin is a male version of the existing Jackal skin, however the Painted Lyca is currently exclusively for male players.

c105c11889fe95bcc72556d09ad261605afb2e3c.png

Female Cosmetics

d2b0e99eafe2852754b6fc4cd21a07b3cac96ba7.jpg

We've also rounded out our array of reptile skins with the addition of the Deathmarsh and Albino Crocodile options. Though it'll be a while before you meet Nepthys' handmaidens in-game, we thought you should have the chance to get your hands on them sooner rather than later.

General Bugfixes/Updates

This release also has some quality of life bug fixes to DSS, some NPCs around the world have some texturing issues fixed and the Scribe from Blood Script now has a DSS Scene enabled.

315e4b2c726d69c8590efe6958273360be6840c5.jpg

UE5 Release Date

We had initially hoped we'd complete the move to UE5 within June, however there were a few more bumps in the road than we anticipated and that date has slipped a little. We're not greatly behind schedule however, so we're now at the point that we're able to confidently put a firm date on the Steam release of Carnal Instinct:

The Unreal Engine 5 version of the game will go live on an opt-in Steam beta branch on 31st July 2023.

d922cf02c50a8db83b01fda9a07a5020b38efdd9.png

This we everyone will continue to have both versions of the game available until UE5 reaches content parity with UE4, and then we can make UE5 as the main branch of the game and the UE4 version will be moved to a Beta Branch.

We will be releasing a UE5 update development blog in a couple of weeks to share with you what we've been working on and what to expect.

As always, thank you everyone for your support and we hope you enjoy the new content, we're really excited to share with you all of our hard work.

Team Carnal Instinct

Note: As this is a new steam update, it has easily bypassed protections. In order to get this thread updated to the new version, someone should post an update request in the game requests forum.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I really don't understand the "need" to change to UE5, i know it's latest technology and all but still, the game already looks good enough and runs fine as it is, i would have preferred more actual content.
I really hope after the change it doesn't become a broken, buggy and unoptimized mess.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I am afraid of this as well. How was this that at start of the developement, if someone knows about that.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I really don't understand the "need" to change to UE5, i know it's latest technology and all but still, the game already looks good enough and runs fine as it is, i would have preferred more actual content.
I really hope after the change it doesn't become a broken, buggy and unoptimized mess.
According to their original post on the decision, a year or so ago, they experimented a bit with it and decided that the changes to the asset and development workflows worked far better for them than they had expected. Because of that, they've been putting most of their work into UE5 rather than UE4 for most of a year now. Next month, we finally get to try the result.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I am afraid of this as well. How was this that at start of the developement, if someone knows about that.
It's been awhile since I played the first versions, but I don't ever remember it being a mess even at the beginning. There were bugs here and there, and one time a quest bugged out for me (and others) that made it impossible to complete. But never anything that made the whole game more or less impossible to play.

I'm fairly confident the devs know what they are doing by now and wouldn't release something in such a bad state, but I suppose you never know what could happen.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
But thats pretty good to hear. If they care about the project and releasted a game thats not a broken buggy mess the first time, it will most likely not happen in the second one (UE5) as well. I will try it out. I still have fun with the UE4 Version right now. I like the Void Form the most, especially at night.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CarnalInstinct-0.3.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes