Rhagnar

Dec 26, 2020
I'm stuck in the quest "Footsteps of the Dragon", in the underground temple, after killing the tomb riders there's a Locked door, but where can I find the keys to open it? Any helpful tips?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I'm stuck in the quest "Footsteps of the Dragon", in the underground temple, after killing the tomb riders there's a Locked door, but where can I find the keys to open it? Any helpful tips?
There's a cramped hallway in the other direction that has a broken column leaning over the hallway. You need to do some jumping and climbing and use that column as a bridge.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

minimanfan

Jun 1, 2020
Does anyone have a savefile from the void urn or after? I have tried 3 versions and every time i reach that point, there is no void urn and i can't proceed since the boss is invulnerable to normal damage?

• Angry

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
why this has now the pregnancy tag? has been the pregnancy already been implemented, i know that it was mencioned to be in the game, but it wasnt still implemented.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
why this has now the pregnancy tag? has been the pregnancy already been implemented, i know that it was mencioned to be in the game, but it wasnt still implemented.
This forum's moderators use the pregnancy tag for both pregnancy and impregnation content. The game does not currently have pregnancy, but it does have one quest and sex scene themed around impregnating the player.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Oh good, another update that adds literally nothing of use. Seriously, these guys are dragging out the Patreon Bux grift like nobody's business. They've been claiming "Oh, new update, major content update" over and over again, but you go into the game and nothing's changed, apart from occasional updates where they disable your saves so you have to start over and play through it again to see the "new content" that isn't there, all so they can inflate their playtime numbers.

It's a grift, folks.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Oh good, another update that adds literally nothing of use. Seriously, these guys are dragging out the Patreon Bux grift like nobody's business. They've been claiming "Oh, new update, major content update" over and over again, but you go into the game and nothing's changed, apart from occasional updates where they disable your saves so you have to start over and play through it again to see the "new content" that isn't there, all so they can inflate their playtime numbers.

It's a grift, folks.
It's almost like, for the last year, the updates have been an afterthought while the majority of development time goes somewhere else. I dunno, maybe the UE5 build that they explicitly warned would occupy a lot of their time has, in fact, been occupying a lot of their time.

Oct 2, 2018
Any idea when we will see a demo of the UE5 stuff? Or are they hoping to implement all the current stuff from UE4 into UE5 before they release a demo?

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Any idea when we will see a demo of the UE5 stuff? Or are they hoping to implement all the current stuff from UE4 into UE5 before they release a demo?
The first UE5 build releases for the higher Patreon tier in a week, on the 30th. We probably won't see that one, as there are good odds that it has the same or similar protections as the UE4 builds. The lower Patreon tiers get it a week and a half later, on the 10th. Steam gets it at the end of next month, on the 31st. That's the version that is likely to wind up here, because Steam protections are much easier to bypass.

As for the current stuff, they explicitly said we won't be seeing it for a while in UE5 because it's in an entirely different section of the world they've built up. Instead, UE5 starts us at the actual starting zone, with the actual starting quests.

Edit: A week delay on the first Patreon and a four day delay on the second Patron releases were just announced, due to injury of one of the team members:
1687659826753.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes