M_e_*

Nov 3, 2019
Why are so many scenes greyed out? For expample "male body not supported at this time". Sorry if this has been asked before...

Jahelric

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, I am stumped. I am on the quest No Rest for the Wicked trying to do the Find the Acolyte of Seshat. However she is not where she is supposed to be. I finally broke down and used the guide to figure out where she is supposed to be but there is no one there. Did the game glitch or am I missing something, is there any way to retrigger the event?

Unreal 6

Jan 21, 2018
Ok, I am stumped. I am on the quest No Rest for the Wicked trying to do the Find the Acolyte of Seshat. However she is not where she is supposed to be. I finally broke down and used the guide to figure out where she is supposed to be but there is no one there. Did the game glitch or am I missing something, is there any way to retrigger the event?
she she disappears when you load the save fine on it for some reson and the slaver from liquid gold spawns

Drank1ss

Jun 24, 2021
Can someone please share a save for v0.3.70? Because start the game from the beginning again I don't really want to.

Maranne

May 15, 2023
For quest "Diamond in the rough", Priestess' Attendant Nephtys has a Carnal Lust option, what level of Carnal Lust you need for it?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Does anyone have a Save with everything unlocked with gold, but no quests completed? I have a save with everything but it is already completed?

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know why but cheat engine doesn't seem to work when trying to change the Gold. After figuring out the value through first and next scan, though I change the value, the value in game isn't changing. Any tips or help?

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
Uhm... where is the vore in this game? am I missing something?
there is a hard vore i think implied option for fighting a boss if you have a beast head. Maybe you dont need one, but you can spare the boss or do something else or you can just eat them.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Someone give me a ring when the gallery mode gets implemented.

Also, this probably sounds like a completely idiotic question considering where I am, but is there any human x human content? Or at the very least [you] x human?

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes