JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Not to mention the original M/M scene where you can fuck a slave who's stuck in a pillory.
Yeah the slave one is an old one too (although i belive that scene was also bugged right? u cound't end the scene once u started) also yeh the lizard dude sounds new to me. Really less m/m content but oh well- guess we keep on waiting for more then.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know why there is no UE5 build on Patreon?
1688221014500.png
Ah i mean- thats quite impossible cuz to unlock stuff u need to complete the quests
Technically, it probably is possible but it would require editing the save to accomplish. It's likely that the quest unlocks don't specifically rely on quest data and status to be "accessible" in menu, so it would be a matter of taking a fully unlocked save, comparing it to a new save, and reverting things until you can figure out which section is saves in order to reset those to the start.

Basically, far more work (for the person doing it) than just playing through the game.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
View attachment 2737384

Technically, it probably is possible but it would require editing the save to accomplish. It's likely that the quest unlocks don't specifically rely on quest data and status to be "accessible" in menu, so it would be a matter of taking a fully unlocked save, comparing it to a new save, and reverting things until you can figure out which section is saves in order to reset those to the start.

Basically, far more work (for the person doing it) than just playing through the game.
Yeesh, If that is true I really hope that guy gets better, oil burns are no fucking joke. it also seems like the public/steam build is not delayed any further by this issue which might be nice since F95 uses that version

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes