JulioZap

Jun 24, 2023
How about a players with win7 or lower,who had just low pc? as far as I know UE5 wont work on win7 or below,not to mention Its just not worth to change win on older pc (It wont work very well) I had x2 pc one had 10 years,the second has just 6 month,and this game work on low setting on my 10 year old pc,gusse after next update that wont happen anymore.

So If someone had low pc have In mind that this relase was the last one they will be able to play.
Wsg, what is the creator or the source of those gifs on ur comment? thx

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a question, is this version on Steam the one from Patron with all available items in the game or is it the same version as here?

shiro00000

Apr 5, 2021
i'm stuck in the statue of anubyss quest where you have to retrieve his eye, in the quest where you need to use the night lotus plant and the havar's lost necklace... i have all the items in my inventory but the game doesnt give me the option to retrieve the items to the nps that the quests require to be retrieved to, any ideas? i'm playing in the latest steam ver.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
I've been wanting to get back at this game for a while now but- just gonna ask- is there any new gay scenes in the game so far oor is still just that buggy bull scene?

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
I've been wanting to get back at this game for a while now but- just gonna ask- is there any new gay scenes in the game so far oor is still just that buggy bull scene?
I haven't looked too much into the M/M content but all the maps/wiki says there is a shifty lizard that you can have sex with as a dude

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes